The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p

Go down 
+27
Cristianomelo
MakeMineMarvel
Chimoru
kyoman
DimaLarin
DARK!!
NinjaRyu
mugenaddict34
Predator
warecus
animaraz
RG_OP
Pazitivvv
Hypersonic
Fightfan
volzzilla
Ax
RobiWanKen0bi
dev
flammableking
wingnut
JohnSpider96
Arkady
crosspotts1.0
Adminbot
Shadman
tank402
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkady

Arkady

Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 7:19 pm

i can fix them all up tank, so don't worry about that, just consentraite on the sprites, the reason the sprites dont add properly is due to the original colors i began the wip with, so like i said finish it all and i'll align the colors then we can go from there
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 7:40 pm

Sweet,ok nevermind ax.ohh ark any chance you used a base for the robotic legs?,i need to do jumping and crouching and having minor difficulties.lol
And was thinking lvl1 hyper is spiral,2 longshot and three all xbabies in full on barage.thoughts? And your xbabies sprites stay just way they are but maybe kids voices for them instead?,lol and .....

Shadman cqn you upload your mojo voice so we can hear what it sounds like if u are still alive bro?
I think this character can and will be completed before long depending on coding and sound time. I can be done with all mojo sprites in two more weeks,spiral will be mvc rops so an hour for those,xbabies are done,and im looking for a longshot base and i think after i find a base maybe a week on him so soon everyone!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 7:52 pm

longshot yes, sprial maybe (she already exists, but we can do something there)

x-babies we can update to smother animations, but i'll need to revist megaman sprites again
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 5th 2013, 10:20 pm

tank402 wrote:
i dont want to rely on the xbabies doing all the damage and be most of the moves,so ive been redoing the bases of arkadys sprites and editing rikuo from darkstalkers arms to make more moves and sprites:

THAT JUST WHAT I WANTED
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 6th 2013, 4:08 am

wow, great character cheers
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 6th 2013, 10:52 pm

This is amazing!!
Back to top Go down
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 6:04 am

This is absurdly AWESOME!! ❤ I love your Mojo edit, furthermore when they are not many sprites of him. I thought firstly that you will use another char and will edit Mojo from that, but hey, I have to admit I was wrong. This is much better Wink

I don't know how do you make, man. You are really talented cheers

Keep doing good!
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 11th 2013, 4:12 am

i have 1 request/demand for this character since im the one spriting it..........i recently was at a friends house who has an infinity account and he logged on since im banned for a bs reason,but anyways....ive noticed how alot of main people around here are now members and forum admins there and huge contributors,its nothing against you guys and i dont want drama but as a personal request i DO NOT want my sprites or time creating mojo to end up in an IMT project nor Aceys hands. that is all I ask due to personal issues there. if this is a problem i will gracefully resign from this character as mmv versioon with my sprites and if you feel like still doing mojo than i wish whoever the best of luck,and if admin here have an issue with my request and would like me to resign then i will and i wont use arkadys sprites if i do decide to do a mojo and i ask in return whoever takes this one over please not use my work aswell. thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 11th 2013, 5:10 am

tank402 wrote:
i have 1 request/demand for this character since im the one spriting it..........i recently was at a friends house who has an infinity account and he logged on since im banned for a bs reason,but anyways....ive noticed how alot of main people around here are now members and forum admins there and huge contributors,its nothing against you guys and i dont want drama but as a personal request i DO NOT want my sprites or time creating mojo to end up in an IMT project nor Aceys hands. that is all I ask due to personal issues there. if this is a problem i will gracefully resign from this character as mmv versioon with my sprites and if you feel like still doing mojo than i wish whoever the best of luck,and if admin here have an issue with my request and would like me to resign then i will and i wont use arkadys sprites if i do decide to do a mojo and i ask in return whoever takes this one over please not use my work aswell. thank you for your time.

IMT is absurdly strict with their rules, it has some great creators over there but they really should take the MFG approach when it comes to mugen imo.

Well it's their loss for sure Tank402, personally I don't care for their mods and admin's outdated policies and rules. What good is a forum without freedom.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 11th 2013, 4:39 pm

Just a quick question regarding this, when was the issue with IMT the rules are very relaxed since ive been there, i wouldn't see anyone get banned or unless they become aggressive towards another member, which i would do hear just the same, i assume acey was the one that moderated this issue too, and i assure you he wouldn't do it unless absolutely necessary
im very good friends with him, and we basically created a game with zvitor, nico and hypersonic, in around 6months so you can see we are good pals
my question regarding mojo is publically you can do whatever you please, but this kind of request regarding your wishes for this character probably best as a PM,
but in cool with your decision, like i said in here to help, we create him, if there is a creator of a game that wishes mojos inclusion, then they have to speak to us, im usually ok with it as long i still get to edit that game version (for updates or changes of my liking)
but if project x asked about mojo, ill let them know its off the books, and to respect that decision

but in future, best to pm us regarding this sort of stuff, later on you might not want too openly reject help from other sites,

i myself work at both sites, and have many creators as friends who we help each other with our wips here and at imt, i have a great bug tester who is from here and crusadercast, im friends with some guys from other sites too, they all want everyone's wips to become reality, so its good to see that there isn't issue regarding sites, or creations
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 11th 2013, 4:57 pm

Ax wrote:

they really should take the MFG approach when it comes to mugen imo.
So deliver harsh critique and make vids about how we "edited your character"?
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 11th 2013, 5:01 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 11th 2013, 5:24 pm

Arkady wrote:
Just a quick question regarding this, when was the issue with IMT the rules are very relaxed since ive been there, i wouldn't see anyone get banned or unless they become aggressive towards another member, which i would do hear just the same, i assume acey was the one that moderated this issue too, and i assure you he wouldn't do it unless absolutely necessary
im very good friends with him, and we basically created a game with zvitor, nico and hypersonic, in around 6months so you can see we are good pals
my question regarding mojo is publically you can do whatever you please, but this kind of request regarding your wishes for this character probably best as a PM,
but in cool with your decision, like i said in here to help, we create him, if there is a creator of a game that wishes mojos inclusion, then they have to speak to us, im usually ok with it as long i still get to edit that game version (for updates or changes of my liking)
but if project x asked about mojo, ill let them know its off the books, and to respect that decision

but in future, best to pm us regarding this sort of stuff, later on you might not want too openly reject help from other sites,

i myself work at both sites, and have many creators as friends who we help each other with our wips here and at imt, i have a great bug tester who is from here and crusadercast, im friends with some guys from other sites too, they all want everyone's wips to become reality, so its good to see that there isn't issue regarding sites, or creations

I'm all for the communities working together but it sounds like again some projects will be at risk of getting leaked again. Personally I don't care if stuff gets leaked but poor Volzilla nearly had a heart attack. I personally advised him to keep wips he didn't want leaked to others away from poorly secured forums. Also there was an issue with MFG not to long ago about the hosting service. I told him that time to, to stay away from off forum assistance, none of them are reliable for anything it would seem.

@Hypersonic,

Yeah, it may not be pretty for egocentric developers but it's better than being limited and censored. They took many stabs at my work, and even for non work related reasons to, but I took it like a man and I appreciate their ability to express how they (mugen-wise) really feel , freely, whether vulgar or without good reason. A member should be free to express his disgust with another creator's work and I still stand by MFG beliefs that any character out there should be free game to edit and post, regardless of permission.

I'm tired of catering to egos. The whole stealing sprites thing is just silly to. They are nothing more than dots geek

Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 11th 2013, 5:31 pm

Right, because courtesy and respect have no place in the internet.

All joking aside, Mojo's looking nice so far.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 EmptyMay 11th 2013, 5:37 pm

Rolling Eyes

Yeah Mojo looks great.

Any Palettes yet? I prefer some darker outline versions for that cartoony look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next