The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p

Go down 
+27
Cristianomelo
MakeMineMarvel
Chimoru
kyoman
DimaLarin
DARK!!
NinjaRyu
mugenaddict34
Predator
warecus
animaraz
RG_OP
Pazitivvv
Hypersonic
Fightfan
volzzilla
Ax
RobiWanKen0bi
dev
flammableking
wingnut
JohnSpider96
Arkady
crosspotts1.0
Adminbot
Shadman
tank402
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2013, 8:08 am

flammable, are you getting involved in this?

and tank, did you get those sprites from arkady?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2013, 8:14 am

volzzilla wrote:
flammable, are you getting involved in this?

If I did, just like with M.O.D.O.K., there would be much unusable content and sprite-defects. ^^;; If I do assist, you guys will probably just have more work to sort through, rather than progress. Embarassed Although, if I were to contribute, I would LOVE to be on effects. ^^
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2013, 11:33 am

I liked everything you did before on MODOK flammableking.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2013, 5:53 pm

tank402 wrote:
Arkady wrote:
i can send you what i startedway back when, it's mojo moving around, but he has only helpers not real attacks, but that's what we are here for, send it to you soon
thanks ark!,anychance youd like to dirty your hands aswell on this project?

i'll help, but i can only offer my coding skills with this, besides when you see all the helpers i organised with this, you'll see how dirty i got with this already
planned around 16 helpers with two moves each, i'd also suggest making a few intros with spiral and longshot, (but don't overdo the TAS xmen stuff) i have already done the get hits and basic movements, all you guys basically have to do is make him ATTTTAAACKKKK!!!!!, so start spriting fellas
btw the commands for the helpers have sorta taken over the normal attacks in commands, might wanna adjust that, (i was thinking making the helpers randomly attack)

check your PM tank and FK
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2013, 6:17 pm

Well flammableking,your an awesome contributor and imaginist and even if you screw up a lil in colormatching or evening the sprites,ill just re even the sprite and i think we shouldnt do palletes personally,just origional mojo color.that way if the colors not exact it wont matter,we can do his ..sff as a non palleted one like a stage if needed. I dont know crap about mojo,so id love for you to run it actually.ill just help on spriting. Personally if your a mmv member this is as much your wip as mine. Sooooo if someone could start this as the "MMV MOJO" project it would be great. By flammableking,arkady,shadman,tank402 &anyone else wanting to be involved.

Question is,flammableking would you the mojomeister like to run it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2013, 6:31 pm

Moving to 'Project' area and renaming the topic.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2013, 10:20 pm

16 helpers? WOW!!
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2013, 11:03 pm

Ark,mind if i redo the mojo pockets to namco x capcom style?
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2013, 11:08 pm

I'm curious as to how Shademan makes Mojo sound. Does he sound more like his FOX X-Men self or his WatXM self?
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2013, 12:52 am

tank402 wrote:

what do mean Capcom?, go for it, but you must have all those anims per helper, megaman was
base for them all, please send us some examples
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2013, 12:57 am

I dunno yet,we will all see how great of a job Shadman does once the sound portion of this character comes into play. Im just glad to see new people getting involved in the mugen community to bring something great to life. Keeping the life blood of mugen flowing. Cant expect the same creators to do everything. So those of yall in this project whos been around awhile putting time in with us rookies to do this,gracias! Especially Arkady.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2013, 1:10 am

Arkady wrote:
tank402 wrote:

what do mean Capcom?, go for it, but you must have all those anims per helper, megaman was

theres alot of namcoxcapcom char sheets out there bro,and since this wasnt a mvc character the mini xmen just really reminded me of the RMM project over at IMT,and im not a huge megaman fan so it just wasnt marvel like to me but before i do anything lets get the consensus from the whole team of people working on this project. Ill do a cyclops in the namcoxcapcom style tomorrow and put it up with the RMM style one of yours.but they are pretty fukn cool sprites you made bro.have you shown them to Oillusionista?,dude wants to make a full marvel bor type game with megaman type characters he told me awhile back.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2013, 2:49 am

Arkady wrote:
tank402 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2013, 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] trying them all,its actually easier than i imagined
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2013, 9:44 am

those look great tank, but may be a bunch of animating to animate that many x-babies in that style?

either way, i suggest using both styles. its not much of a stretch that a guy who made all those weird tv shows would have two different looks on his most popular subject matter Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p   Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo: MMV Forum w.i.p
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next