The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP

Go down 
+36
Fightfan
Rjiggler
ajrenalin
rafhot
Angelus_Silverhead
ragnarok_333
wereda
CosmicToxin
Arkady
tank402
skillfrank
verz36
AM
XXDreamBrotherXX
wingnut
madbomberxp
flammableking
O Ilusionista
cravd
galactus
Mr.Ketchup
RG_OP
ZVitor
YoungSamurai5
xCarnage
Kaios
kyoman
H.U.G.E.2012
riklaionel
Blagoy
Hypersonic
dev
volzzilla
JohnSpider96
Ax
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP Empty
PostSubject: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptySeptember 30th 2012, 1:51 pm

We could try a Modok forum wip?

Like everyone of us that sprites at least does two animations. If that can be done, there can be an alpha version that can be released, and then maybe others will take interest in it to finish or polish it up into a complete full character?

just an idea, I could start it off by making the walking motions. I can mimic the design to look forward and have him maybe grind his teeth or something while stretching his hands in a claw like fashion?

I'ma give it a try after work and we can see if anyone wants to join in on the idea, if not, well there will at least be 2% progress instead of 1% Laughing
Back to top Go down
JohnSpider96

JohnSpider96

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptySeptember 30th 2012, 3:48 pm

Ax wrote:
We could try a Modok forum wip?

Like everyone of us that sprites at least does two animations. If that can be done, there can be an alpha version that can be released, and then maybe others will take interest in it to finish or polish it up into a complete full character?

just an idea, I could start it off by making the walking motions. I can mimic the design to look forward and have him maybe grind his teeth or something while stretching his hands in a claw like fashion?

I'ma give it a try after work and we can see if anyone wants to join in on the idea, if not, well there will at least be 2% progress instead of 1% Laughing
that sounds good
Back to top Go down
JohnSpider96

JohnSpider96

PostSubject: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP?   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptySeptember 30th 2012, 4:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
modok's jump

Last edited by JohnSpider96 on September 30th 2012, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptySeptember 30th 2012, 5:17 pm

i split the posts above from the who to mugenize thread found here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t225p45-who-should-be-mugenized#4196

... for its own topic to talk about.

animated stance by riklaionel. original base sprite by steamboy, riklaionel then did an amazing job animating it.

while i like the initiative, a part of me thinks put the talk on hold until riklaionel is ready due to just how good he is at spriting, how interested he is in the WIP, and how familiar he is with the original steamboy sprite.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
dev

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptySeptember 30th 2012, 11:29 pm

so we have a jump and a stance.looks perfect,guys.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptySeptember 30th 2012, 11:30 pm

A preview

Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptyOctober 1st 2012, 4:51 am

Here,I've made you these quick sprites.Not big deal,but you get the idea.Tho,it's not finished.A forehead beam.

Last edited by dev23 on October 1st 2012, 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptyOctober 1st 2012, 5:24 am

They look nice. If I have time, I'll see what I can do
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptyOctober 1st 2012, 12:16 pm

dev23 wrote:
Here,I've made you these quick sprites.Not big deal,but you get the idea.Tho,it's not finished.A forehead beam.

That's pretty sweet Shocked

I'm in the process of tilting him forward and making a 3 frame walking motion with like his arms and maybe legs moving a big. I'ma change his faccial expression to give the illusion of a different sprite all together.

Although I like this approach, everyone should post the frames out so we can reuse them and re-edit them, for instance we can flip and arm and paste it on a different body to make a whole new image.

excellent work everyone, I think for sure we'll have a decent alpha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptyOctober 1st 2012, 2:14 pm

Nice Nice and Nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
riklaionel

riklaionel

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptyOctober 1st 2012, 2:25 pm

This is getting so awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptyOctober 1st 2012, 2:42 pm

Ax wrote:
dev23 wrote:

That's pretty sweet Shocked

I'm in the process of tilting him forward and making a 3 frame walking motion with like his arms and maybe legs moving a big. I'ma change his faccial expression to give the illusion of a different sprite all together.

Although I like this approach, everyone should post the frames out so we can reuse them and re-edit them, for instance we can flip and arm and paste it on a different body to make a whole new image.

excellent work everyone, I think for sure we'll have a decent alpha Very Happy

Hope you're right,Ax.We really need a modok.I will post more if I have some free time.
Back to top Go down
H.U.G.E.2012

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptyOctober 1st 2012, 3:57 pm

Wow! An awesome work here! M.O.D.O.K. is a must for mugen, finally someone started it! (i'm busy with work now, so i haven't thinked about editing him)

I hope i'll see some progress in these months Very Happy

Keep it up!

PS: wow, it's really alot of time i don't see vollzy around. Glad to re-see you man!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptyOctober 1st 2012, 4:14 pm

H.U.G.E.2012 wrote:
Wow! An awesome work here! M.O.D.O.K. is a must for mugen, finally someone started it! (i'm busy with work now, so i haven't thinked about editing him)

I hope i'll see some progress in these months Very Happy

Keep it up!

PS: wow, it's really alot of time i don't see vollzy around. Glad to re-see you man!

All I suggest if anyone can spare the time is to donate two animations from each member that can sprite.

If he each pitch in two we can have a decent alpha to test out and then maybe others can join in to finish it up.

There are many things we can do with this, for those that can't sprite you could suggest and post animations. For instance, I can see this being one of Modok's special attacks.

We could imrpove and do more with this wip, we can do stuff that MvC3 didn't do. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP EmptyOctober 1st 2012, 5:49 pm

Okay here is a walk animation!

And here are the frames and separated sprites used, anyone out there feel free to re-use this stuff, try and make minor alterations to make them look a little different each time so they don't seemed recycled.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next