The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet Emptyby Doom Today at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet Emptyby Doom Today at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet Emptyby Doom Today at 7:51 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet Emptyby Doom Today at 7:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tank402

tank402

MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet Empty
PostSubject: MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet   MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:11 am

Is there anychance that someone has or knows where i can get a spritesheet of mvc cyclops thats been altered so he doesn't have the chest strap?,body like havoks from mvc eoh? Please and thank you. A png or bmp format please if anyone can help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet   MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:20 am

tank402 wrote:
Is there anychance that someone has or knows where i can get a spritesheet of mvc cyclops thats been altered so he doesn't have the chest strap?,body like havoks from mvc eoh? Please and thank you. A png or bmp format please if anyone can help.

I would just use that from Havok, but alter it enough and remove any of the custom stuff on it so it resembles the original cyclops base as much as possible to avoid offending the editor.

If you can make it different enough, then it's practically an entirely new creation, and if it's basically cyclops to begin with, then you're pretty much gonna end up doing the exact same thing so might as well save yourself the trouble and edit him. If you are still worried about that, ask for permission if it helps you.

You can extract the images using fighter factory classic from the .sff and convert the images, batch conversion, using a program like MOSWorkshop or anything else pretty much that has that option.

Get irfanview to view .pcx files and MOSworkshop can allow you to edit them to. MOS can convert it into .bmp or .png as well if you prefer it that way.

Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet   MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:33 am

Thnx ax, i figured id have to do it that way,just wanted to try and edit the colors all at once and bypass dealing with havoks damn circle on his chest.plus i personally didnt like that havok because alot of sprite detail was ruined from origional cyclops base because the creator dropped about five colors and made them same shadr of black Sad. Actually i think ill just rip all the sprites from cyclops .sff and mirror the side of his body withoit chestpiece so no detail loss. Thnx tho ax! Helpin a mate by makin him a docock. Help was greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet   MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet EmptyApril 19th 2013, 7:56 am

Ok that's cool, yeah I sometimes choose to edit the original stuff to for that reason, a lot of color details do get lost sometimes.

Were there any other mugen releases with a clean cyclops base?

Yeah maybe mirroring would be a good technique, could work also. Good luck then Wink
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet   MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet EmptyApril 23rd 2013, 9:04 pm

Im not using eoh havok,i dont like its sprites and theyre not the greatest edit in my opinion.no offense to the creator,i think he rushed him for the eoh game is all because most of his other works are great. Im just mirroring the right side of mvc cyclops,it works perfectly.but thnx newayz verz. I know its rude to steal sprite design,thats why i asked bout electros legs remember.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet   MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

MVC Cyclops Sprite Sheet
Page 1 of 1