The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD

Go down 
+10
LESSARD
laspacho
Werewood
TheRedBeast
volzzilla
GTAGuy
shanri
Dynatron
chinchyboy
Mazemerald
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD Empty
PostSubject: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 2nd 2017, 6:37 pm

UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD Latest?cb=20100619172430

CREATORS : CAPCOMNATOR AND LESSARD

-------------------------------------------------

With the colaboration of my friend LESSARD this great chars was possible and now you can try it here:

Last edited by Capcomnator on March 16th 2018, 9:50 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 2nd 2017, 7:03 pm

your feedback and critiques are very important for more improvements and to fix some bugs found.

thanks! UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD 670481599
Back to top Go down
chinchyboy

chinchyboy

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 2nd 2017, 7:27 pm

It's really cool UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD 670481599 UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD 670481599 UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD 670481599 UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD 670481599 UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD 2800933067 Very Happy
ilu
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 2nd 2017, 9:50 pm

- He seems really small.
- Head pos and mid pos are off. Check my bug fix guide for details on how to fix that problem.
- A lot of the special moves seem a bit too similar. QCF+P, QCB+P and QCB+K are all projectiles, but they all seem to serve the same purpose. Out of all of them, I'd probably use QCF+P the most, since it hits harder than QCB+P and isn't random like QCB+K. My suggestion is to make them all apart of the same movement, like QCF+LP would be the machine gun, QCF+MP would shoot the fireballs, QCF+HP would shoot the floating orbs, and to balance them out, like make it so that the machine gun is the least safe, yet hardest hitting, or the floating orbs be the anti-air.
- I don't like how QCB+K makes the orbs float in different directions with the same button. It makes the attack unreliable.
- The hyper zenny field is very unsafe on hit. Once you're done with the move, the opponent has all the time in the world to retaliate.
- The idle stance looks rather choppy.
- The crouching punches are all misaligned. He seems to subtly jitter back and forth during them. Also, the pad on the right knee changes during the crouching punches: while crouching, it is light blue, but during the punches it seems to lean toward the player and change color to a darker blue.
- Close up, the QCF+PP hyper does a whopping 480 damage.

I'll come back with more feedback if I come across more stuff worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 2nd 2017, 10:34 pm

Very cool. Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 2nd 2017, 11:13 pm

Dynatron wrote:
- He seems really small.
- Head pos and mid pos are off. Check my bug fix guide for details on how to fix that problem.
- A lot of the special moves seem a bit too similar. QCF+P, QCB+P and QCB+K are all projectiles, but they all seem to serve the same purpose. Out of all of them, I'd probably use QCF+P the most, since it hits harder than QCB+P and isn't random like QCB+K. My suggestion is to make them all apart of the same movement, like QCF+LP would be the machine gun, QCF+MP would shoot the fireballs, QCF+HP would shoot the floating orbs, and to balance them out, like make it so that the machine gun is the least safe, yet hardest hitting, or the floating orbs be the anti-air.
- I don't like how QCB+K makes the orbs float in different directions with the same button. It makes the attack unreliable.
- The hyper zenny field is very unsafe on hit. Once you're done with the move, the opponent has all the time in the world to retaliate.
- The idle stance looks rather choppy.
- The crouching punches are all misaligned. He seems to subtly jitter back and forth during them. Also, the pad on the right knee changes during the crouching punches: while crouching, it is light blue, but during the punches it seems to lean toward the player and change color to a darker blue.
- Close up, the QCF+PP hyper does a whopping 480 damage.

I'll come back with more feedback if I come across more stuff worth mentioning.

Thanks for the help, i will see what i can to do for improve it more.

Last edited by Mazemerald on March 2nd 2017, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 2nd 2017, 11:14 pm

chinchyboy wrote:
It's really cool UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD 670481599 UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD 670481599 UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD 670481599 UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD 670481599 UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD 2800933067 Very Happy
ilu

shanri wrote:
Very cool.  Thanks

thank you so much..
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 12:59 am

I've tested him and so far i agree what Dynatron has posted.
Also if he's in a mvc style char, this is what he misses:
- No hyper background like every mvc char has. You can take the original mvc hyper bg or using Shinzankuro's one. Be sure to ask him first.
-Also a hyper portrait isn't in too. So that's not very hard, only take one and you decided which one suits best for this char.

That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 3rd 2017, 10:12 am

thank you for sharing mazemerald Smile

and good job on the feedback dynatron and andywho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 9th 2017, 8:58 pm

Starting to make the updates in unknown soldier.

add more stuff and use the feedback to improve the work.

this year unknown soldier and ton pooh will shine on for all.
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast

TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 9th 2017, 11:20 pm

you will upgrade roxy too?
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 10th 2017, 8:33 pm

first link updated with the new link:

UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD Mugen032UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD Mugen033

updated : added more gethit stances made by Lessard.
and fixed some bugs.

but wait for more.
your feedback will be always appreciated and respected.
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 11th 2017, 5:22 am

I've tested him and you said you fixed some bugs. But you do not added the hyper background when he does the hyper move. This is a hyper background: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD Mvc-super2-blue

Also, i've change his size:
xscale = 1.2
yscale = 1.2

Now he should be perfect on your mugen too.

Overall, nice update.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 13th 2017, 3:40 am

Wow, while I was on a Chinese New Year 2017 vacation, you made and released something coolly FORGOTTEN like this!? Exclamation Question

Hey man your hard MUGEN effort will never be FORGOTTEN! clap
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
laspacho

laspacho

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD EmptyMarch 13th 2017, 6:26 pm

Very cool.  Your going to make me play Mugen later tonight.  geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD   UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD Empty

Back to top Go down

UNKNOWN SOLDIER MVC STYLE by Capcomnator and LESSARD
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next