A PLACE TO HAVE FUN WITH MUGEN - Welcome! - Bienvenidos!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Solomon Grundy Ubdate (Wip)
by EDWARDUSK Today at 3:23 pm

» Please Help! This Creation Is Missing!!! And, I Need It!!!
by yolomate Today at 2:30 pm

» anyone has the files for martian rushmore stage ??
by 1r0n_m4n_xl Today at 10:50 am

» Gabriel Hods Sprites Edits
by Navana Today at 2:37 am

» Preview : Gouken
by Navana Today at 2:27 am

» Street Fighter Legacy
by Navana Today at 2:10 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Wed May 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Bro calm down i said it was "ALL FUN AND GAMES" relax.

all i was doing was giving a clearer definition of what dev means. Using bases is want he wants (I should probably stop speaking for him lol)

You are right ppl uses bases all the time i am not saying dont uses bases.... except for Fabry taz, bad dude and a few others, ppl rarely create characters from scratch. But my opinion is and always will be use only what you need to make your char great (dont use the WHOLE character). Im not here to bash anyone or criticize
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:19 pm

@yolomate wrote:
This is fantastic yolo 
Awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jhonny-DC

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:13 am

@skhsato123 wrote:
Dark Rider friend and Tree Jungle Characters expert who put his talent into this

EXCELENT
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jhonny-dcmugen.blogspot.mx/
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:30 am

@skhsato123 wrote:
@yolomate wrote:
This is fantastic yolo 
Awesome

its only old stage no mine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:31 am

@Jhonny-DC wrote:
@skhsato123 wrote:
Dark Rider friend and Tree Jungle Characters expert who put his talent into this

EXCELENT
Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
majic babi

PostSubject: WIP Suggestions   Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:05 am

hey, so I gotta say I like how you're swamp thing is going so far since there hasn't been a lot of DC characters made for Mugen. A suggestion I'd make is to take notes from ST's injustice 2 incarnation so his normals, command moves, and combos would be a start. you could alsos use voice clips from the game if you have a friend who might be able to record or take sounds from YT footage.

Regardless it's you're character so if you want to make him shine at the end of the day it's up to you. I'd only ask you'd put you're all into him, thanks.

BTW you might want to take influence from injustice games when making DC characters from now on if you can since you'd have a lot to work with in movesets, spritework, and design.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:53 am

@majic babi wrote:
hey, so I gotta say I like how you're swamp thing is going so far since there hasn't been a lot of DC characters made for Mugen. A suggestion I'd make is to take notes from ST's injustice 2 incarnation so his normals, command moves, and combos would be a start. you could alsos use voice clips from the game if you have a friend who might be able to record or take sounds from YT footage.

Regardless it's you're character so if you want to make him shine at the end of the day it's up to you. I'd only ask you'd put you're all into him, thanks.

BTW you might want to take influence from injustice games when making DC characters from now on if you can since you'd have a lot to work with in movesets, spritework, and design.
Thanks so much for the hints and advice friend , and yes though i do not consider injustice as canon for costumes or look of my chars , i do chars more like precrisis comics because old is gold i actually take movesets , sounds, intros from injustice as much as i can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
majic babi

PostSubject: Re: Wip Suggestions   Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:10 am

NP, I know it isn't the most original Idea but I'm surprised people just look over things they could take some inspiration from when making characters. Plus I'd love to see the same effort people put into ryu/kyo edits as they do characters that haven't been made for mugen yet or made poorly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:39 am

It can be  more creative if there is true  advice and help in creating chars like done by friends especially in swamp thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:30 am

Welcome to MMV majic babi !! cheers
And thanks for your feedback ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:03 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:56 am

Looks interenting. Well done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Shining

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:48 pm

Yesssss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:08 pm

it's nice but for me a fixed the hands and the feets, for me look fake need more details but....I only wanna a smart and easy palette work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   

Back to top Go down

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: