The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS

Go down 
+29
shanri
Mazemerald
spawn
MatreroG
Doom
majic babi
Jhonny-DC
dev
Hiro16
Navana
Dark Rider
Helio
Mr.Ketchup
ernes
LESSARD
Predator
Shining
felideo
Fede X
shags2dope
Mistah Jorge
sp1r1t3d
NamelessOnlinePlayer
CARNAGE777
JARRO77
volzzilla
yolomate
I-Skorp-I
skhsato123
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
shags2dope

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptyMay 24th 2017, 6:47 pm

Bro calm down i said it was "ALL FUN AND GAMES" relax.

all i was doing was giving a clearer definition of what dev means. Using bases is want he wants (I should probably stop speaking for him lol)

You are right ppl uses bases all the time i am not saying dont uses bases.... except for Fabry taz, bad dude and a few others, ppl rarely create characters from scratch. But my opinion is and always will be use only what you need to make your char great (dont use the WHOLE character). Im not here to bash anyone or criticize
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptySeptember 1st 2017, 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptySeptember 1st 2017, 8:19 pm

yolomate wrote:
This is fantastic yolo 
Awesome
Back to top Go down
Jhonny-DC

Jhonny-DC

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptySeptember 3rd 2017, 9:13 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
Dark Rider friend and Tree Jungle Characters expert who put his talent into this

EXCELENT
Back to top Go down
http://jhonny-dcmugen.blogspot.mx/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptySeptember 3rd 2017, 10:30 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
yolomate wrote:
This is fantastic yolo 
Awesome

its only old stage no mine
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptySeptember 3rd 2017, 10:31 pm

Jhonny-DC wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:
Dark Rider friend and Tree Jungle Characters expert who put his talent into this

EXCELENT
Thanks a lot Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 705151839
Back to top Go down
majic babi

majic babi

PostSubject: WIP Suggestions   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptySeptember 7th 2017, 10:05 pm

hey, so I gotta say I like how you're swamp thing is going so far since there hasn't been a lot of DC characters made for Mugen. A suggestion I'd make is to take notes from ST's injustice 2 incarnation so his normals, command moves, and combos would be a start. you could alsos use voice clips from the game if you have a friend who might be able to record or take sounds from YT footage.

Regardless it's you're character so if you want to make him shine at the end of the day it's up to you. I'd only ask you'd put you're all into him, thanks.

BTW you might want to take influence from injustice games when making DC characters from now on if you can since you'd have a lot to work with in movesets, spritework, and design.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptySeptember 8th 2017, 12:53 am

majic babi wrote:
hey, so I gotta say I like how you're swamp thing is going so far since there hasn't been a lot of DC characters made for Mugen. A suggestion I'd make is to take notes from ST's injustice 2 incarnation so his normals, command moves, and combos would be a start. you could alsos use voice clips from the game if you have a friend who might be able to record or take sounds from YT footage.

Regardless it's you're character so if you want to make him shine at the end of the day it's up to you. I'd only ask you'd put you're all into him, thanks.

BTW you might want to take influence from injustice games when making DC characters from now on if you can since you'd have a lot to work with in movesets, spritework, and design.
Thanks so much for the hints and advice friend , and yes though i do not consider injustice as canon for costumes or look of my chars , i do chars more like precrisis comics because old is gold i actually take movesets , sounds, intros from injustice as much as i can
Back to top Go down
majic babi

majic babi

PostSubject: Re: Wip Suggestions   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptySeptember 8th 2017, 2:10 am

NP, I know it isn't the most original Idea but I'm surprised people just look over things they could take some inspiration from when making characters. Plus I'd love to see the same effort people put into ryu/kyo edits as they do characters that haven't been made for mugen yet or made poorly.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptySeptember 8th 2017, 3:39 am

It can be  more creative if there is true  advice and help in creating chars like done by friends especially in swamp thing
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptySeptember 8th 2017, 7:30 am

Welcome to MMV majic babi !! cheers
And thanks for your feedback ... Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptyJune 17th 2018, 8:03 am

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptyJune 17th 2018, 8:56 am

Looks interenting. Well done. Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptyJune 17th 2018, 9:48 am

Yesssss
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 EmptyJune 17th 2018, 10:08 am

it's nice but for me a fixed the hands and the feets, for me look fake need more details but....I only wanna a smart and easy palette work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next