The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Today at 1:17 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS

Go down 
+29
shanri
Mazemerald
spawn
MatreroG
Doom
majic babi
Jhonny-DC
dev
Hiro16
Navana
Dark Rider
Helio
Mr.Ketchup
ernes
LESSARD
Predator
Shining
felideo
Fede X
shags2dope
Mistah Jorge
sp1r1t3d
NamelessOnlinePlayer
CARNAGE777
JARRO77
volzzilla
yolomate
I-Skorp-I
skhsato123
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 24th 2017, 11:46 am

well... second try looks alot better but this is messy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 24th 2017, 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 24th 2017, 2:33 pm

if you are going to stick with that head, probably should resize it. Right now it looks like a cut and paste job. Even if you dont completely sprite this guy to look like injustice it shouldnt be obvious that its just other character together. maybe take a break from the head altogether and start adding details to the body. Blackheart seems like a good base just change his feet since swamp thing doesnt have clawed feat.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 24th 2017, 5:11 pm

Friend I hope this serves you is the body of BlackHeart and the head of picoro
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 24th 2017, 5:30 pm

images for reference

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 12:21 am

skhsato123 wrote:

you improved the design but the head is not good try to ask someone for improve the head
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 3:42 am

I need head resembels head of lizard in amazing spiderman movie
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 4:25 am

Similar to injustice2 for his face try:
Mr x from resident evil
Foot soldier from turtles
Saibaman from Dragonball z
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 4:36 am

Base: Shigen+Venom
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 4:43 am

Predator wrote:
Base: Shigen+Venom

head ????
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 4:54 am

I drew it without a base
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 5:01 am

Predator wrote:
I drew it without a base

actually your whole sprite is the best i must admit and i also must admit it is very difficult to me to reach such talent you have to create such a thing i already used shigen base but i tried to combine it with venom's lower limp but i failed for about 4 days so if you are eager to such a character to guide me at how to combine it would be great of you i can PM you of what i made Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 8:27 am

I like very much the first try with Shigen upper body you did skhsato123, also the Blackheart version has potential, however the version by predator looks Perfect IMO. I think we can start from it to make the sprites for Swampthing.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 12:01 pm

Predator has pretty much captured him, add the details from injustice and mugen will have the perfect swamp thing
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 25th 2017, 2:25 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
Predator wrote:
I drew it without a base

actually your whole sprite is the best i must admit and i also must admit it is very difficult to me to reach such talent you have to create such a thing i already used shigen base but i tried to combine it with venom's lower limp but i failed for about 4 days  so if you are eager to such a character to guide me at how to combine it would be great of you  i can PM you of what i made Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 670481599

Hey bro., i really recomend you to take a view to the "Frankenspriting Tutorial" by Ryon, its in youtube, there clearly explain how to do it and how using simple tools like default Windows Paint can make the job. (in fact its one of the methods i have used for Shin Ryu custom sprites), you have the talent, the idea and the hunger to be better spriter every day, i saw it each new idea you have. Never give up.

(BTW sorry for delayed of Kilowog, but i want to offer you a better quality char because im fixing the sprites and palettes, like i did for Barrer Wot) I bet that will like you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next