The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)

Go down 
+15
ferreira
LESSARD
volzzilla
Dynatron
carpa5
I-Skorp-I
bam77
Mistah Jorge
malevka1
Shining
Doom
animaraz
ldpp
yolomate
skhsato123
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) Empty
PostSubject: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 10:45 am

Star Sapphire is the name of several fictional characters in DC Comics; many of them are villainous, and all connected in origin. Within DC continuity, an immortal race of warrior women (the Zamarons) were depicted as having the ancient tradition of choosing physically identical mortals from across the cosmos to serve as the host body for their queen. The woman chosen to serve this queen is called Star Sapphire. She is given the queen's symbolic weapon; a crystal resembling an actual star sapphire that grants the user powers similar to the power ring of Green Lanterns.

DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) 110

Carol Ferris is first introduced in S.O.S. Green Lantern!, which ran in Showcase vol. 1, issue #22 (October 1959). In her original appearance, Hal Jordan becomes employed at Ferris Aircraft and (after asking her to dinner) she makes it clear that she does not date employees.[2] However, she would go on to play an on and off romantic role in his life. She first appears as the second Star Sapphire in Green Lantern vol. 2, #16 (October 1962). As Star Sapphire, she battles Jordan (as Green Lantern) for many years, because the Zamarons want to prove men are inferior. When she is first defeated by him they take away her memory of the event, but the persona keeps resurfacing. When Jordan becomes the Spectre, he removes the Star Sapphire persona from Ferris. While seeking to inhabit the body that Jordan most desires, the Star Sapphire gem again possesses her for a brief period during the Mystery of the Star Sapphire story line. Her reunion with the Star Sapphire entity is short, however, as it soon learns that Jordan most desires Jillian Pearlman and as a result abandons Ferris.[3] Though she no longer holds the singular position of Star Sapphire, in Green Lantern vol. 4 issue #38 (March 2009), she receives a violet power ring sent to her by the Zamarons. It attaches itself to her, and she leaves for Zamaron to be inducted as a member of the Star Sapphire Corps.[4] As the Queen dies at the end of Green Lantern (fourth series) #57 (October 2010), Carol is named queen by her predecessor.
DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) Bandic11
DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) Bandic10
DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) Bandic12

Special thanks to Idpp who worked very hard to code this character and to his inspirational hard work and time to bring her to life, also special thanks to MMV team who relentlessly supported this WIP, stood beside me and gave me courage to continue specially Doom and Volzilla.

DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) C89f8b10
DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) Ef630710

Have fun and stay tuned with my DC COMIC PACK ilu

Edited and Bug fixed

Download {https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybsiwrx1t9ne9x5/starsapphire.rar?dl=0}

Last edited by skhsato123 on January 6th 2017, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 11:01 am

great news!!! clap  clap  clap  clap  you fixed that problem??? scratch
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 11:13 am

She need some tweaks but I promise to update her as soon as i can (adding an AI and other specials/hypers)
She is fully playable as she is.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 11:55 am

Very cool friends!!! Great work. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 12:06 pm

Thanks for the char, guys ... Smile
Congratulations for the hard work ... clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 12:47 pm

Great... Star sapphire in the roster ...thanks friends

Last edited by Shining on January 3rd 2017, 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 12:49 pm

Great work. Thanks. DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 1:12 pm

I never knew she was actually a wip, i'll try her
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 2:24 pm

Another surprise, good job. Thanks skhsato.
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 3:44 pm

Her pallet needs to be cleaned up BADLY to many different color pixels.
One of her sounds in her intro is to low needs to be raised.
Alot of her attacks are very stiff..should have more fluidity.

But besides that she is a great start!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 5:17 pm

very good work thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 6:26 pm

Okay then, here's my feedback, your character still has things to point out, but i don't have the time for more, i will give more tomorrow (if someone else doesn't do it already):

- Sprites need Cleanup;
- Her hitboxes overall need a rework;
- Standing Light and Medium punches miss the opponent up close;
- I like the fact that she levitates but most of her standing basic moves miss crouching or smaller characters, perhaps if you guys lower her down a bit it could be better;
- Her forward dash look weird, i'm probaly being a bit nitpicky here but i feel like it's a walking forward just faster, you could make her stretch her legs, idk
- Her backwards dash also looks weird for another reason: why does she need to do a small jump when she's already levitating?
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 10:01 pm

I remember reading about her in the 60's comics. She also showed up in an episode of the animated series and War Of The Green Lanterns. Bummer they cancelled that after one season. Anyway:

- MK has the push block effect.
- Hitboxes seemed to have used autoclsn.
- There are quite a few animations that are very choppy. The stance has her move around oddly, her backwards walk has her hair-thingy jitter around, and during her crouching stance, she loses all the shading on her legs and the only two things that move are her hair and chest (for like, two frames).
- Head.pos and mid.pos are off.
- I can airdash infinitely.
- I can't get the air comboing to work. Can't really pin down what the problem is, tho.
- QCB+P seems to miss at certain ranges, like this one https://i.imgur.com/CIBBNy4.png
- All the special moves are projectiles. It doesn't seem like there's much variation between them.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 11:51 pm

congrats on that release skhsato and ldpp Smile thank you for sharing with us at mmv for our holiday event Very Happy

and thanks to mistah jorge and dynatron for the feedback to them to improve her Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 1:45 pm

ok I try and this char need a lot fixed! Crying or Very sad is so slow DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) 3855700884 and palletes I talkin via MP this need a smart pallete ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)   DC Supervillian Star Sapphire  Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication) Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Supervillian Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (New 52) by Idpp & Skhsato123 ( MMV Dedication)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next