The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Base Idea
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 2:55 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!

Go down 
+8
Werewood
Mazemerald
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Doom
Shining
volzzilla
drustafah
Gladiacloud
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Gladiacloud

Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Empty
PostSubject: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! EmptyJanuary 1st 2017, 2:59 am

Gladiacloud here.

I decided to start this in 2017 releasing a new Capcom character. I could not finish it before, but no matter.

I'll be honest, it is not so new Capcom character, since it was released several years ago by Infinitymugenteam, but after all these years, he had absolutely need a massive upgrade. The reason is that he had to be added to the roster of "Capcom Universe: Nexus of Heroes" from Beximus, since the sprites of the old version of this character were not very appealing for the game (no offense to Sludge and Acey, you two have done a great job).

Who am I talking about?

Well, here is...

SIR ARTHUR!

SCREENSHOTS:
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! GrFTwV2
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! 6pDfs6S
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! JqLCTgP
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Gib4BXM
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! 8ag0GNL
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! YYEUo5B
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! 0ns7dMo
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! 0BUEFvr
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! PS7pWrD
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Cb1S7xV
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! SnipU6J
Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! WuQnCX3

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6591F2879242ADA7!276&authkey=!ALcOihGdxOBsNSE&ithint=folder%2c

After four months of work, me, Beximus and Shinzankuro have achieved to make a noteworthy Arthur that enters in Mugen universe. ^_^

About Arthur's gameplay, I can anticipate that it is not the same as MVC3 we all know, even though I took some inspiration from it: his gameplay remembers in some ways that of Megaman from Marvel vs Capcom 1, but for his specials and super moves we have been inspired by the game "Ghouls'n Ghost". Smile

A big thank goes to Acey and Sludge, who were the first Mugen creators who made a Sir Arthur character for Mugen and they gave me the inspiration. Smile

Before concluding with the classic "enjoy", do you want to know if I will work on other special partners from Marvel Vs Capcom?

Not promise you anything, I will tell you that the answer is yes. It remained only one... and it is not Unknown Soldier Wink

But first, there is another character that needs to be done.

Well... enjoy and happy new year at all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
drustafah

PostSubject: Re: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! EmptyJanuary 1st 2017, 6:15 am

Thanks fella!!!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! EmptyJanuary 1st 2017, 10:35 am

very nice work here gladiacloud Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! EmptyJanuary 1st 2017, 11:35 am

beautiful char !!! thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! EmptyJanuary 1st 2017, 1:17 pm

Thanks ... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! EmptyJanuary 1st 2017, 1:51 pm

Oh yes! I've been waiting for this one. Thanks, Gladiacloud!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! EmptyJanuary 1st 2017, 10:37 pm

bub clap clap

Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! - MVC ASSIST CHARS

Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Mvc

Now is missing only a little amount of MVC assist chars in mvc style.

the work made by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! is really fantastic, these three guys has the style for to make excellent versions of these chars.
recently they released arthur in a marvellous conversion,i really hope they can to make the rest in this style too.

like my works are opensource i don´t hope to be credited by the work made with the u.soldier,ton pooh,ginzu or mack,i wish these guys can to make a mvc style version for everyone.

with my works made in u.soldier,ton pooh,ginzu or mack i believe they can to have a better base to start or modify the sprites to fit it at a cool way.

my versions can to be used freely without credits or permissions,the mugenworld is in first place on this.

Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! TonpoohkneeSir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Unknownsoilder2Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fk63mmoDSir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Sem_ty10Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! DhgyjyuhSir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Captaincommando-ninja
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2017, 3:51 am

Whoa Gladiacloud and your MUGEN Team have done it once again man! cheers

GNG is one my all-time favorites!  yes That was why I tried to mugenize the second 2nd GNG end boss (Lucifer) so that all mugenized Sir Arthurs can beat it up in MUGEN! Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! 3419901605  I like how you made your version closer to the second 2nd GNG, all the weapons and golden armour magic! Very Happy

Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! H9ejkf10
in case servimg not working for you...:
"The new almighty "Swordryuken"!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! 978788824

Now with your greatly-mugen-wise-upgraded Sir Arthur, the MUGEN GNG fun is taken to the next level! bounce

Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Grv1td10
in case servimg not working for you...:
"Thank you very much for bringing a greatly upgraded Sir Arthur to MUGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! 705151839

Last edited by borewood2013 on January 2nd 2017, 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2017, 4:01 am

really a cool release thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! EmptyJanuary 2nd 2017, 5:22 pm

one of My favourite game and char of all time,thanks
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! EmptyJanuary 3rd 2017, 4:06 pm

Nice release, man! It was about time to get an updated Sir Arthur.

GnG Forever!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
exit370

exit370

PostSubject: Re: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! EmptyJanuary 4th 2017, 3:45 pm

Coooool, Ollll schoooooool. Thank you so very much, kind one.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! EmptyJanuary 7th 2017, 6:02 pm

it´s very impressive like the gladiacloud/beximus and shinzankuro chars has a great consistence.

they looks like if was made by the capcom in CPS2 games.

my favorite style.

i think gladiacloud and beximus won´t work with unknown soldier and ton pooh because i already worked with them, but they are not my propriety,they are opensource for everybody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!   Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sir Arthur released by Gladiacloud, Beximus & Shinzankuro!
Page 1 of 1