The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Green Goblin by Chuchoryu FIX MMV/cormano EASTER EVENT
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro Emptyby Shining Today at 1:36 am

» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro Emptyby Shining Today at 12:32 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro Emptyby volzzilla Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 10:30 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro

Go down 
+8
Werewood
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Mazemerald
warecus
Doom
LESSARD
alexbunton87
Gladiacloud
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladiacloud

Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro Empty
PostSubject: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 6:47 am

Gladiacloud here.

Today is a great day. Today, not only I definitively release my 2017 main creation, but Mugen, after so many years, finally welcomes a very wanted Capcom character. Very Happy

A small premise: compared to all my other Capcom characters, I made her in record time: 3 months instead of 4 months. Is it worth the graphic tablet? Also. I was put on leave for almost a month, so I had a lot of free time to work on it. Smile

And we come to the revelation: who will this Capcom Character so popular? Well, she is one of Strider Hiryu's enemy:

TON POOH!

Enjoy the
SCREENSHOTS:
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro LHPVBqo
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro 57P4Xtb
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro Kg60d6F
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro U3djCsb
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro 4qZF9hf
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro 5kXOlyt
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro TCJC6AL
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro RYUlo2M
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro ZQ7gkBM

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6591F2879242ADA7!276&authkey=!ALcOihGdxOBsNSE&ithint=folder%2c

This time I used the Shinzankuro's template from the beginning, and Beximus helped me better than he could, giving me the voiceclips for her.

There is still something to be fixed, but Shinzankuro will be taking care of these things.

My Ton Pooh is not a Chun Li clone, even though I have used very few sprites from the latter. Her moveset is totally based on Strider 2, there is something from Project X Zone 2 and I also took some inspiration from Boh's Ton Pooh for some moves.

As I mentioned months ago, Ton Pooh is my last MVC special assist. Yes, I know that Lou and Unknown Soldier are missing, but I decided I will not do them. Well... about Lou, maybe I could change my mind in the future.

About Unknown Soldier, however, I have seen a lot of Forgotten Worlds' gameplays and I puzzled to try to create a moveset, but I did not succeed;
so I decided I will never work on him.

Now, the summer is approaching and my work on Mugen will slow down considerably because of the heat.

However, I will say one thing about my next wip: are years that I was willing to work on something big, but I always had to postpone.

Now I guess that moment has come.

Enjoy! ;D
Back to top Go down
alexbunton87

alexbunton87

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 6:56 am

I'm so sorry for the choice of Unknown Soldier but I honestly say that your chars are a masterpiece! You are very good and I hope you will setup Pure & Fur with the advice given by RieyTails cheers clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 7:51 am

Looks pretty cool your update Gladiacloud. Congratulations and thanks for share Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro 670481599 Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro 670481599 Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro 670481599
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 2:13 pm

Cool ... Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro 311127478
Thanks for sharing ... What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 3:14 pm

got a question, what is the purpose of the move where she just jumps straight up in the air

and when she is a quarter life she blinks or glows
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 10:56 pm

First of all... i wanna give you my congratulations for this excellent work.

she is lovely and absolutely rated about MVC1 moveset style,,,,,very original.

Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro Mugen059Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro Mugen060

Last edited by Mazemerald on June 3rd 2017, 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 3rd 2017, 11:15 pm

i am very sad because gladiacloud doesn´t show any interesting at unknown soldier.
i know he is very exigent about the moveset and very original about the gameplay.
i'd like so much if he could to help me fix unknown soldier with the errors/bugs from the stuff.
i offer my version of unknown soldier for gladiacloud,beximus and shinzankuro uses like a base or repair the work,but nobody shows will to make it.

maybe i get to make one more thing for improving him,at least i got to withdraw my version of that seven sprite sheet,it´s a true stunt for a beginner.

Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 4th 2017, 3:20 pm

Been having lots of fun with this character.
Sad there will be no Unknown Soldier or Lou, but it's cool anyways.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 4th 2017, 4:42 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:

...Sad there will be no Unknown Soldier or Lou, but it's cool anyways.
Thanks.

yes But...There is a Unknown Soldier:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10149-unknown-soldier-by-mazemerald-and-lessard-majorly-updated-for-release

Still will be upgraded in future to improve but here is. Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro 670481599
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 4th 2017, 4:54 pm

LESSARD wrote:
NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:

...Sad there will be no Unknown Soldier or Lou, but it's cool anyways.
Thanks.

yes But...There is a Unknown Soldier:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10149-unknown-soldier-by-mazemerald-and-lessard-majorly-updated-for-release

Still will be upgraded in future to improve but here is. Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro 670481599
I was actually talking about Gladiacloud's post about him not making those 2 characters. Not about them being unavailable in Mugen (I already know they are available, they're both cool).

De hecho estaba hablando de lo que Gladiacloud dijo sobre que él no haría a esos dos. No que no estaban disponibles en Mugen (ya sé que ya hay versiones disponibles, y están geniales).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 4th 2017, 4:59 pm

Whoa you guys did it again! Exclamation

I just want to call you guys a "MUGEN Dream and The Dreamer Team" -- to try to make everybody's MUGEN dreams come true tears of joy :
Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro Mgvlcl10
in case servimg not working for you...:

=> Gladiacloud + Beximus + Shinzankuro = Capcom MUGENization Iron Triangle

yes Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro 670481599 Very Happy Cool sunny cheers Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro 2800933067 geek bounce Basketball pig Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro 978788824 king Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro 705151839 ilu clap

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
some MUGEN things about her after my MUGEN test study :

here...:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 4th 2017, 10:06 pm

we shoudn´t complain about unknown soldier,my friend LESSARD and me made a good job to him.
he is a consistent version,he doesn´t compare to gladiacloud´s char,but he is a good char yet.

if gladiacloud accept to join us finishing the work with more ideas or simply fixing him,the MVC1 assist saga will reach to the end with a happy ending.

i already tried to copy or imitate your style,but it´s not very easy when you haven´t the same skill for it.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 4th 2017, 10:10 pm

i will make a updating for unknown soldier soon,i sent a invite to gladiacloud help me with unknown soldier finalization,i am not a lazy boy,but i really haven´t the right technique to fix him correctly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 4th 2017, 11:17 pm

I like this a well made Ton Pooh Great Job Smile
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro EmptyJune 5th 2017, 8:06 am

warecus wrote:
got a question, what is the purpose of the move where she just jumps straight up in the air

and when she is a quarter life she blinks or glows

All these features in MUGEN have something to do with the Strider 2 source game cyclops :

* please watch this Strider 2 YouTube video and you will be able to get that.... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro   Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro Empty

Back to top Go down

Ton Pooh released by Gladiacloud, Beximus and Shinzankuro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next