The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Implementation of the game Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 11:29 am

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Implementation of the game Emptyby warecus Today at 9:25 am

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Implementation of the game Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Implementation of the game Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:09 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Implementation of the game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

Implementation of the game Empty
PostSubject: Implementation of the game   Implementation of the game EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 11:46 am

Hello everyone, I opened this thread to ask a little bit to all fans of the project what you would like to see included in the game (special moves, music, special effects and more) .... ask you this because I'm trying to implement the game in so that it becomes one of a kind, so, let me know what your ideas and of course the best will be introduced in the game Implementation of the game 670481599
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Implementation of the game   Implementation of the game EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 12:05 pm

Hello AM FAN OF YOUR PROJECT, AS TO ME LIKE MUSIC COMPOSER MUSIC suggest MICK GORDON, I make music for instinc killer .... and I would like to see as dlc Evil Dead Ash Williams ...
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Implementation of the game   Implementation of the game EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 12:51 pm

ash is very brutal and I think it might be a good DLC ... I'll see what you can do Implementation of the game 670481599
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Implementation of the game   Implementation of the game EmptyNovember 6th 2016, 1:09 pm

as the sprites are already made by pizzaman, and special moves that have are very loyal to the movies, I guess the only thing that makes him serious lack suit your needs.

also following what mortal kombat games are doing, to include characters from horror movies within templates fighters, besides being honest, many wish to see this character in a mortal kombat in the future

Implementation of the game Ash10
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: Implementation of the game   Implementation of the game EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 4:42 am

remember this character of pizzaman, and saw that in the past gave me persmessi to use his stuff for biohazard project, I do not think he will be sorry if you use even Ash (although I would have preferred as biohazard DLC) Implementation of the game 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Implementation of the game   Implementation of the game Empty

Back to top Go down

Implementation of the game
Page 1 of 1