The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits

Go down 
+24
ColdDarkness
malevka1
galactus
gartanham
A-D-EighT
MatreroG
Gabriel Hods
shanri
Shining
abnerrse4
Mazemerald
yolomate
Werewood
Fede X
Navana
TheRedBeast
Mistah Jorge
volzzilla
JARRO77
LESSARD
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Doom
Yunnin
superxash
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
superxash

superxash

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits Empty
PostSubject: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyOctober 31st 2016, 6:53 pm

Just wanted to share some sprites done by myself. Very Happy

Primarily Anime Edits for the first post. Hope you all enjoy.

Revy (Black Lagoon)
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits IGTIgNp

Made using the Blaze Fielding sprites by Zero-Sennin & Cap_Rock, mixed with Mai's face, Bruce McGivern's holster and Birdy's ponytail.

Devilman
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits A9SLzHz

Inspired by the version made for "Dynamic Super Robot Wars" by brucewayne74, used the same base (Urien), borrowed the D and added the wings from 'Devil Daigo' from Big Bang Beat.

Yo Hinomura, the 'Crying Freeman'
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits Sm7TMMn

A more slightly obscure anime/manga character from the late 80's/early 90's. Used Fei Long and Joe Higashi parts, knife is a tweaked version from Dio (Jojo), and his tattoo comes from Fei Long's Super Street Fighter 2 stage.

Maximoff1981 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyOctober 31st 2016, 7:08 pm

wow, those are great sprites!
any plans to turn any of them into wips? Or are they just for fun?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyOctober 31st 2016, 7:34 pm

Welcome to MMV superxash !!! cheers
Your sprites look excellent ... SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyOctober 31st 2016, 7:35 pm

Devilman looks pretty neat!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyOctober 31st 2016, 8:07 pm

Yunnin wrote:
wow, those are great sprites!
any plans to turn any of them into wips? Or are they just for fun?

definitely considering making Revy a WIP.
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyOctober 31st 2016, 8:10 pm

Actually... That sprite was the most beautiful already SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits 311127478
Good luck if you start it, you really great at spriting
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyOctober 31st 2016, 9:25 pm

I know Yo Hinomura by crying freeman movie of Mark Dacascos. Many years ago i wish to make the char but then i have none Mugen creative habilites. Great sprites. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 5:56 pm

Here's a new sprite edit attempt, from the world of 'Black Lagoon', it's one half of the uber-creepy murderous twin brother-sister duo of 'Hansel' & 'Gretel'.

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EnG1Eye

Made using Ingrid & Len sprites to make this murderous moppet, while her M1918 BAR is a mixture of Andrew's rifle from 'Samurai Shodown', and the rifle of the 'Unknown Soldier' (MvC), and the little 'doll' decoration is a heavily edited Teddy Bear accessory from Dungeon Fighter Online.

probably could've used BB Hood/Bulleta for the skirt now that I think about it. riiiggghhht

Plan to make her twin brother Hansel in the near future, using Ingrid as well. ;p

Hope it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 11:48 am

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits Hansel-and-gretel-witch-hunters-gif-book-keep-me-sane

What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 11:55 am

really awesome sprites Smile
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyNovember 17th 2016, 7:55 pm

welcome to the forum superxash Very Happy and thank you for showing off your work here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyNovember 26th 2016, 4:43 pm

Here's an attempt (that's STILL IN PROGRESS) to create a sprite edit for 'All-Might' from Boku no Hero Academia.

Gotta finish his spandex and add the other smaller costume details.

Hope it's looking good so far. Any help would be appreciated.

Using Captain America as the body base, and a facial mixture of Geese and Yamazaki that had to be 'widened' to get close to the head proportions of Cap. The hair points started out as the horns from Grant of 'Garou: Mark of the Wolves'.
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits DO7mOVA

Maximoff1981 likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyNovember 27th 2016, 9:53 am

no idea who he is, but he looks kind of cool superxash Smile
Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 1:54 am

Some more, though older, edits. Hope they're still good.

X-O Manowar, the more recent version from Valiant's newest incarnation.
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits KNO3WY7

Made using a whole variety of sprites, though primarily Captain Commando, Iron man and M. Bison.

Britannia from DC's Flashpoint event.
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits UjQV0pJ

Made using an even larger variety of sprites. It was VERY complicated. Wish DC would've kept her around, really liked her design and storyline.

Amano Jyaku from the infamous 'Legend of the Overfiend' animes. ;p
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits GynPsbL

Made using Joseph Joestar, Strider, Guy, Akuma and Chun-Li parts. Wink

Engineer (Alien/Prometheus)
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits D9KednR

Got a wild hair earlier this year, and tried to make a sprite based on the hulking tall Engineers from the movie Prometheus, only to try and make it look like it could've fit into the old AvP arcade game era of sprites. Primarily used SF2-era Sagat and Xenomorph parts. He's appropriately big compared to the other AvP arcade sprites. Still a WIP edit.

Inhuman Torch
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits 7CTr8EO

This nasty customer comes from the short Human Torch mini-series from Marvel and Dynamite Entertainment, back before Marvel decided to constantly change stuff/inject Inhumans into everything. He was basically meant to be the evil mirror counterpart to Golden Age Human Torch, Jim Hammond. His design was very striking, yet very simple.

Made using Urien, obviously. ;p

Ikon, the Space Knight
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits MtsaVrR

From back when Marvel still, technically, owned the rights to the Space Knights. They still might own Ikon... i don't know. Anyway... I liked the concept of the Annihilators, and found Ikon's design and concept to be VERY cool, so I tried to make a sprite for her. Using Marrow sprites primarily, and Sonson's staff. Crafted her spearhead from various different katana blade sprites and put it through a photoshop filter.

Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo)
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits F7fxRZA

Loved Tenchi Muyo growing up, and Ryoko was easily my favorite. Tried to make a sprite for her using Morrigan, Chun-Li, Storm, and an old Ryoko sprite from a 16bit SNES strategy/rpg based on the franchise. Would've loved to have made a fully mugen-capable character.

Doc Savage
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits AFMKDIT

Love me some pulp stories, and by far one of the coolest characters from that era was Doc Savage, the Man of Bronze. He was like Batman before there was even a Batman, and he's the guy who's Superman's owners knicked the Fortress of Solitude from.  Wink  Had REALLY tried to make this a mugen creation... got decently far... just lost my oomph and whatnot. Made using Urien, with the boots of Rolento.

Max Thunder (Streets of Rage 2)
SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits LsYBQg4

Had another wild hair one day, and decided to try and make a sprite for this Streets of Rage bruiser. Using Chadha from that 'Yatagarasu' game, and mixed the head of the Monk from Martial Masters with that of Cody.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits EmptyDecember 8th 2016, 5:50 pm

all of those new sprites look great superxash Smile i like ikon the spaceknight the most however
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits   SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits Empty

Back to top Go down

SuperXAsh's Sprite Edits
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next