The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
About JATZ Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
About JATZ Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
About JATZ Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
About JATZ Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

About JATZ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

About JATZ Empty
PostSubject: About JATZ   About JATZ EmptyApril 6th 2013, 10:32 am

The miniature powder-keg of a Buck you see before you, is a perfect of example of the saying: "Be careful what you wish for". When he was alive, he lived in a revamped ship, looking as though it dated back to the 1800's (when it was discovered, that is). James hired many people to work on the ship, paying them thousands in cash dollars. James was rich and famous because... He was attractive. The man was a mindless model, only concerned with looks, wealth, and control. All of which would lead to his untimely death at the hands of a frighteningly distorted creature... Obsessed with his own face, he took a quick glance at the mirror beside him, as his crew were above him, fighting against the awful creature mentioned above. "Could you be any sexier? Heh, I wish..." He muttered to himself, whilst parting his hair to left. After finishing his sentence, you could hear someone on the floor above him shout: "Look Out!" Just then, a cannonball blasts through the mirror, thus destroying his perfect face and figure. Because he made a wish, he was transported to the planet of U-King, where he was transformed into the foul beast before you. Since Egance was the ruler of U-King, James got the opposite of what he had wished for, except for one wish that he really truly meant... He swore to himself that Ashkuria would pay for what he did to him... Jatz was going to use the cannonball against Ashkuria when they met again, but now, he's forced to carry it around, wherever he goes... Constantly reminded of that day. The fury that lies deep within him is enough to make him gradually accepting of being a monster. "It takes one to kill one..." Jatz said to himself, after staring into a mirror as a monster. He eventually became proud of what he is. He never gets tired; never gets hungry; he's pretty damn strong; and, he is more than ready for the final battle...
About JATZ Punch_zpsfb1a84e4
About JATZ Special1_zpsbbfd325b

He is also of a violent species of his new home planet, U-King, known as Bucks; a testosterone-driven race of aggressively over-developed males, fueled by a hellacious steroid, known as Buck Acid. They are so developed as males, they have really low voices; extreme muscle-build; unpredictable and random moments of rage and fury (often showing off for females); and, they don't even have nipples... it seems as if they have no mother, or female relatives at all. When Jatz first became a monster, he developed a dangerous amount of insecurity. "Are you mocking me!?" became his catch-phrase because he said it so often, it may as well had been the only phrase in his vocabulary. Though strongly accepting of his new-self, he still has some insecurity left over. And, who wouldn't? Every misfortuane is immediately blamed on another Buck, known as Belton Blackhawk. Why does hate Belton so much, you ask?...

Ashkuria; responsible for the creation of the sea-roaming death machine, known as the SEAHAWK
About JATZ CrouchUppercut_zps53af5987
About JATZ CrouchingMediumKick_zpsda6bdc71
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

About JATZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About JATZ   About JATZ EmptyApril 6th 2013, 11:18 am

I just love the way he looks! I normally don't even look at anything outside of the usual outlets for mugen like nintendo, capcom, dc comics, ect. but this just looks too cool!

I look forward to one day playing and keeping this character!
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

About JATZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About JATZ   About JATZ EmptyApril 6th 2013, 11:23 am

great job my freind great job Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

About JATZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About JATZ   About JATZ EmptyApril 6th 2013, 1:17 pm

Ax wrote:
I just love the way he looks! I normally don't even look at anything outside of the usual outlets for mugen like nintendo, capcom, dc comics, ect. but this just looks too cool!

Ok.... You just inspired me to finish his spriting. All I need is an MvC style coder. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

About JATZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About JATZ   About JATZ EmptyApril 6th 2013, 1:20 pm

Ax wrote:

Ok, I may need a bit of sprite help. ovo;; He needs basic and crouching guard and guard-push poses. ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

About JATZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About JATZ   About JATZ EmptyApril 6th 2013, 1:26 pm

Here are his sprites. ^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?s2tj30d373xttg1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About JATZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: About JATZ   About JATZ Empty

Back to top Go down