The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
In need of a coder for Jatz! Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 8:45 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
In need of a coder for Jatz! Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
In need of a coder for Jatz! Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
In need of a coder for Jatz! Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

In need of a coder for Jatz!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

In need of a coder for Jatz! Empty
PostSubject: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyMay 24th 2013, 6:52 am

First off, I would like to send a big Thank You! To: YoungSamurai for informing me that Jatz' voices needed to be converted to .wav format, and to: Tank402 for converting them to .wav format!! =DD And, not only that... Tank even uploaded them and sent them to me! All in the same 2 or 3 minutes! OvO Whoever is willing to code Jatz will only have to code 2 specials for him; the plasma ball and his crouching kick, only sliding forward on the ground. Also, he will only have 1 hyper; The Plasmatic Death-Ray! I would like for him to be coded as a 6-button combo-crusher! Very Happy With Air Combo capabilites if possible, as well, please? ^^

Here is a link to his voice pack. ^__^ It has everything he'll ever say as a character! =D Whoever is willing to code him will receive a PM with al of his animations in gif form. ^^ Is this ok? o-o
http://www.mediafire.com/download/antn6msoz9lk7te/JATZ_VOICES.zip
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 27th 2013, 5:08 pm

Well if no one has offered yet, I could code his basics so at least you can have a test character to build on or to pass along.

Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 27th 2013, 7:22 pm

Ax wrote:
Well if no one has offered yet, I could code his basics so at least you can have a test character to build on or to pass along.

If you'd be up to it, that'd help alot! =D
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 27th 2013, 7:26 pm

Send it over!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 27th 2013, 8:08 pm

Ax wrote:
Send it over!

I'm gonna send ya the folder that has everything I've made so far. =D
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 27th 2013, 8:21 pm

Great I'll get right on it after work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 27th 2013, 9:03 pm

Ax wrote:
Great I'll get right on it after work Very Happy

Here they are!! =D His attacks; basic animations; and even voices!!! !OvO!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jt3b840uefy6q9m/Jatz_Sprites_And_Voice.zip
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 27th 2013, 9:13 pm

Thanks! Wink

I'll see what I can do!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 28th 2013, 7:44 am

I need a jump animation and a crouching block animation as well as a turning animation for both standing and crouching.

Stance, walk, crouching, and blocking are complete study 
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 28th 2013, 5:29 pm

Ax wrote:
I need a jump animation and a crouching block animation as well as a turning animation for both standing and crouching.

Stance, walk, crouching, and blocking are complete study 

But... I added the crouching block in this frame. O.o

In need of a coder for Jatz! Standandcrouchguardcrouchcouldalsobeforair_zps47a8032d

Also, here's his taunt. ^^

In need of a coder for Jatz! Tauntandintro_zpsd9c5e47b

And, I made his jump pose one frame because I'm not good with jumping or turning poses. D: I'll see what I can do, though. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 28th 2013, 5:41 pm

Turning. ^^;;
In need of a coder for Jatz! Turning_zps126c4275
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 28th 2013, 6:18 pm

Excellent!

ALso, I just found the thing you said I had.

He needs a jump though.

Maybe a forward jump and a backward jump to silent 

Getting hits are complete, falling down and getting up are complete.

Gonan start the actual attacking and then after that I'll start adding the sounds Wink
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 28th 2013, 7:31 pm

Ax wrote:
Excellent!

ALso, I just found the thing you said I had.

He needs a jump though.

Maybe a forward jump and a backward jump to silent 

Getting hits are complete, falling down and getting up are complete.

Gonan start the actual attacking and then after that I'll start adding the sounds Wink

You rock, Dude!! I'll get started on his forward and backward jumps when I have some more time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 28th 2013, 8:10 pm

I made a few modifications to enhance the gameplay a little, I hope that's okay?

For his standing kick I made it a little aggressive by making it similar to Liu Kang's bicycle kick. Though I gotta tell you it looks pretty awesome when performed silent 

I also added a few more frames just to fill in some of the attack. His crouching hard punch got some minor fxs.

In need of a coder for Jatz! YM7OTva

BTW

Standing attacks finished, crouching attacks in progress. Crouching punches complete. Working on crouching kicks. He's almost playable Wink
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! EmptyJune 28th 2013, 8:42 pm

Ax wrote:
I made a few modifications to enhance the gameplay a little, I hope that's okay?

For his standing kick I made it a little aggressive by making it similar to Liu Kang's bicycle kick. Though I gotta tell you it looks pretty awesome when performed silent 

I also added a few more frames just to fill in some of the attack. His crouching hard punch got some minor fxs.

In need of a coder for Jatz! YM7OTva

BTW

Standing attacks finished, crouching attacks in progress. Crouching punches complete. Working on crouching kicks. He's almost playable Wink

Ok, Jatz is in good hands! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a coder for Jatz!   In need of a coder for Jatz! Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of a coder for Jatz!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next