The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)  - Page 2 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 1:35 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)  - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)  - Page 2 Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)  - Page 2 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)

Go down 
+8
DukeNukem 2417
Mistah Jorge
SSonic
metamutant
Doom
yolomate
Darthpool
Bambino Da Don
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)    Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 1:31 pm

Doom wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:

In the end, MMV admin like volzzilla is able to move/change a topic title and content if there is a need to do so.  yes

I do not even know who Harambe is ... Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)  - Page 2 311127478
If you believe that is prudent move to "Recycle Bin" the post, you can do it, since you're moderator. yes

Sorry but I am not going to send this MUGEN news topic to the "Recycle Bin" because like I said it was not the MUGEN news topic poster's MUGEN fault...... Neutral ......what volzzilla did changed already fine to me........well, it is up to you and/or other MMV admins to decide to do it or not though......... Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)    Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 1:51 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
Doom wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:

In the end, MMV admin like volzzilla is able to move/change a topic title and content if there is a need to do so.  yes

I do not even know who Harambe is ... Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)  - Page 2 311127478
If you believe that is prudent move to "Recycle Bin" the post, you can do it, since you're moderator. yes

Sorry but I am not going to send this MUGEN news topic to the "Recycle Bin" because like I said it was not the MUGEN news topic poster's MUGEN fault...... Neutral ......what volzzilla did changed already fine to me........well, it is up to you and/or other MMV admins to decide to do it or not though......... Arrow

That's perfect for me. yes
I only spoke in general. I was just reminding you that you can do it. Apparently you have a much higher level of English than mine and your knowledge in MUGEN are also very large, in all aspects. Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)  - Page 2 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)    Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)  - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 5:24 pm

Harambe deserves more than becoming a name-swap char.

I'm feeling offended. (jk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)    Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harambe edit of Gorilla Grodd (Sep 16, 2016)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2