The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» xcheatdeath's 3D Ikemen Stage Thread
Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen? Emptyby xcheatdeath Today at 1:23 pm

» Reptile and Reptile Version 2 Release
Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen? Emptyby Shining Today at 3:12 am

» WIP Invisible Woman for MvC
Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen? Emptyby Shining Today at 3:09 am

» JUSMUGEN Video Update for September 2024
Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen? Emptyby OldGamer September 18th 2024, 7:05 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen? Empty
PostSubject: Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen?   Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen? EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 10:05 am

I think I want to know how to create my own ending the custom ending. So, I was like "Ryo Hazaki was right! How can I being so stupid enough to say no to him?" Haha. I was trying to think of creating custom end my own ending for my mugen for my mugen characters, Terry Bogard, Andy Bogard, Joe Higashi, Kim Kaphwan, Mai Shiranui, Big Bear, Jubei Yamada, Cheng Sin Zan, Billy Kane, Axel Hawk, Lawrence Blood and Wolfgang Krauser. First of all, I downloaded videos from YouTube called Fatal Fury 2 ending. I really want to do it.

Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen? 2649099129

(No Rude Answers)

Last edited by Mr.Welldone on July 31st 2016, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen?   Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen? EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 12:22 pm

I learned how to make mine by watching this video. It applies to both intros and endings! Hope it helps: https://youtu.be/pBTLUcyDDrA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen?   Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen? EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 5:06 pm

Thanks bro. So, I made intro before after I watch this tutorial video of it. So, what's next for ending? What's the tutorial step of it?
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen?   Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen? EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 5:12 pm

The ending works the exact same way that the intro does. You'll just want to make sure that you make it for "ending.def" and "ending.sff" instead of "intro.def" and "intro.sff."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen?   Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen? EmptyJuly 31st 2016, 5:20 pm

@Varia Thanks, brother. I'll try it.

@Varia But, I want you to help me on this link. Please, click on it:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t8477-please-help-me-how-can-i-make-now-loading-screen-for-mugen#103390

And thank you. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen?   Please, help me! How can I create my own endings the custom endings for mugen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1