The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
TUTORIAL FOR STARTER - EASY WAY = NO COMPLICATION Emptyby BigPimp Today at 4:35 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
TUTORIAL FOR STARTER - EASY WAY = NO COMPLICATION Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
TUTORIAL FOR STARTER - EASY WAY = NO COMPLICATION Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
TUTORIAL FOR STARTER - EASY WAY = NO COMPLICATION Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TUTORIAL FOR STARTER - EASY WAY = NO COMPLICATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

TUTORIAL FOR STARTER - EASY WAY = NO COMPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: TUTORIAL FOR STARTER - EASY WAY = NO COMPLICATION   TUTORIAL FOR STARTER - EASY WAY = NO COMPLICATION EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 6:49 pm

Hello guys!

this tutorial was made for you to ask for what serve each command line in mugen, then you are free for questions, but remeber your questions must be always simple for don´t complicate the mind of other starter in mugen.

remember yourself, if you don´t understand for what serve each code in mugen, you will never to have capacity to make anything in mugen, images and sounds only happens with the help of codes.

i will begin to show a example for you, after you will post your question and i and other creations will explain in a easy way without complications.

please! indicate the number of question for to facilitate the searching when you have doubt.

let´s go!

--------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

TUTORIAL FOR STARTER - EASY WAY = NO COMPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: TUTORIAL FOR STARTER - EASY WAY = NO COMPLICATION   TUTORIAL FOR STARTER - EASY WAY = NO COMPLICATION EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 6:51 pm

1 - how works the command line Animelem?
answer : serve to indicate where the action of sprite or sound will happen.

2 - how change the sounds of my char?
answer: search for this line below.

[State ???, Voice or playsnd or snd]
type = PlaySnd                                                                 ; don´t change it
trigger1 = AnimElem = 1                                                    ; number of image in animations file where the sound plays.
value = s1,1 =                                                                   ; sound located in snd.file, change for your chosen snd number.
channel = 0                                                                      ; sound channel,you can to remove it if you want.

i will share it with you for to help person like me beginning in mugen and don´t know understand each line.
but all guys are free to share your knowledge and help many guys to learn to code in mugen, and mainly understand how each line works.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1