The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Victory Quotes Tutorial Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Victory Quotes Tutorial Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Victory Quotes Tutorial Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Victory Quotes Tutorial Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Victory Quotes Tutorial

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

Victory Quotes Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Victory Quotes Tutorial   Victory Quotes Tutorial EmptyApril 9th 2016, 12:00 pm

Does anybody know how to do victory quotes?

Here's the catch for you, beginners, you may open up the Fighter Factory. If you don't have Fighter Factory on your computer, google it, download it and install it into your computer. If you're on Fighter Factory, click open, if you're on open, open up your Mugen folder, go to chars folder and click on your favorite mugen characters' folder (example: ryu.def) click on your def file. If you opened up your Mugen character on your Fighter Factory, go and click on Constants, scroll down to the bottom, and type "[Quotes]" press enter to space it down and underneath the word [Quotes] and then type "victory1 = type whatever you want to write it while your Mugen character is the winner. For example from Ryu saying, "victory1 = You're no match for my hadouken fireball!"

See this:

[Quotes]

victory1 = "You're no match for my hadouken fireball!"

If you want to create more victory quotes by typing, type victory2 or more and whatever you want to type it, it's your favorite choice. And click "Save". Viola! That's it! You may play up your Mugen now, after you are finished playing your own Mugen game, and check it out and see the victory quotes you typed.

That might help. :-)
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Victory Quotes Tutorial   Victory Quotes Tutorial EmptyApril 20th 2016, 3:16 pm

Cool MUGEN tip! Victory Quotes Tutorial 670481599

I sometimes put "MMV is the best" in some of my MUGEN characters' victory quotes too heh heh... Very Happy

By the way, you can even use the MUGEN1.0 State Controller VictoryQuote to make different victory quotes when fighting specific MUGEN characters!  How convenient~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Victory Quotes Tutorial   Victory Quotes Tutorial EmptyApril 22nd 2016, 12:04 pm

Thanks, Borewood. I'm pretty sure if I could help you and everyone that I shared with. I'm being so curious if I'm being like an aiding president. Haha. You're cool too. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Victory Quotes Tutorial   Victory Quotes Tutorial EmptyApril 22nd 2016, 3:17 pm

Thank you for sharing.

Now going to move this to the Mugen resources/tutorials section.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Victory Quotes Tutorial   Victory Quotes Tutorial EmptyApril 24th 2016, 1:18 pm

Anytime, Adminbot, anytime. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victory Quotes Tutorial   Victory Quotes Tutorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Victory Quotes Tutorial
Page 1 of 1