The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» chuchoryu's Mugen Projects
DEMOLITION CREW: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Victory Quotes! Emptyby Darkburster1 Today at 7:30 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
DEMOLITION CREW: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Victory Quotes! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
DEMOLITION CREW: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Victory Quotes! Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
DEMOLITION CREW: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Victory Quotes! Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DEMOLITION CREW: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Victory Quotes!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

DEMOLITION CREW: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Victory Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: DEMOLITION CREW: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Victory Quotes!   DEMOLITION CREW: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Victory Quotes! EmptyJanuary 19th 2014, 5:09 pm

JATZ:

Misc 1: "My arm may fallen off a couple times, but at least I won!"

Misc 2: "Now...let's talk about that reward..."

Misc 3: "All my bones...are broken...ha! Victory!"

After defeating M.O.D.O.K.: "Wow! I suddenly feel more attractive!"

After defeating Nemesis: "It sucks that I had to destroy a fellow Buck, but it was you or me, Pal!"

After defeating Sentinel: "I could make one hell of a war weapon with all these parts!"

After defeating Ironman: "Wait, you're not really a robot? And, you have a beard? Yuck!"

After defeating Hulk: "Green...angry...ugly...are you mocking me?"

After defeating Shuma Gorath: "There is only one word to describe that last fight...gross..."

BUCK-DOZER:

Misc 1: "I'm a peaceful creature...until you piss me off."

Misc 2: "Just be glad you didn't catch me at work...I would have used a sledgehammer."

Misc 3: "Now that you've seen my true form, tell no-one...I want others to be surprised and frightened as you were."

After defeating Sentinel: "You may have been bigger, but certainly not stronger..."

After defeating Shuma Gorath: "You're a mere insect compared to the inhabitants of U-King...I'm one of'em."

After defeating M.O.D.O.K.: "Ok...what exactly did I just fight?"

After defeating Nemesis: "My growl is much lower, and my power is much greater...you are no Buck..."

After defeating Hulk: "Purple shorts? So manly..."

After defeating Dante: "Those weapons didn't save you from me...did they?"

DANIEL SAUR:

Misc 1: "Left hook, hard right, body blow, uppercut."

Misc 2: "Damn, that felt good!"

Misc 3: "Uhh...your ass fell off, Bud...might wanna...ya know..."

After defeating Sentinel: "It took you so long to walk a few inches into the battle field, and in one hit, you're down. Wow!"

After defeating M.O.D.O.K.: "Kill it with fire! Oh... I did."

After defeating Nemesis: "Just when ya think you've seen everything, a leather guy with purple penises coming out of'im challenges ya..."

After defeating Hulk: "Dude! Show some decency! Put some socks and shoes on!"

After defeating Ghost Rider: "Alright, your bike's destroyed! You're stranded! Get up, and prepare for round 2!"

Last edited by flammableking on January 20th 2014, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

DEMOLITION CREW: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Victory Quotes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Victory Quotes!   DEMOLITION CREW: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Victory Quotes! EmptyJanuary 19th 2014, 8:32 pm

The M.O.D.O.K. one for Jatz is funny.
Back to top Go down

DEMOLITION CREW: Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 Victory Quotes!
Page 1 of 1