The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement Emptyby Doom Today at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement Emptyby Doom Today at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement Emptyby Doom Today at 7:51 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement Emptyby Doom Today at 7:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DizzyTheConquer

Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement   Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 12:45 pm

Me & the team are currently looking for voice over artist for Marvel Super Heroes Season 2 & beyond.

- You can only audition for 3 characters. This is to make it fair for other people who want to take a shot at this as well.
- Good Quality is needed. See this video for more information on how to get good quality. -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r90Xy9eIU8E

http://www.sendspace.com/file/faaqbi - The audition document for the main cast is located here.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jfbzwn - The audition document for the supportive characters is located here. The reason why it's in a doc instead of posting here is because it is too long to actually post. Besides, it's easy for us to actually update just in case we get a message that we can use *insert name here* for the show & we can just simply update the file with a new link. BTW, supportive characters are coming next week.

Send your auditions to storyarcanimations@gmail.com & one of my teammates or me will check it out.

The Deadline is May 25th. Good luck to everyone who is trying out for this.

People who already auditioned
Laikachi
Hypersonic
Supersonic407
JustSomeRandomGeek
LuiLui89
Joshua Simms
C.R.O.M. - ShAdMaN
JD Moore
Wayfan
h0m3st4r
ralphyg
will173
lordz560
A. T. Gonzalez
zveronikas
unusualcharacters
Morgenstern Productions
Ziggy
H1ghlander360
Sai-Chan
BronyForeverDrumming

Last edited by DizzyTheConquer on April 23rd 2013, 12:22 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement   Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 2:14 pm

HyperSonic89?
Back to top Go down
DizzyTheConquer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement   Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 4:22 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
HyperSonic89?
Sorry about that, I meant someone else with an 89.
Back to top Go down
Segatron

Segatron

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement   Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 5:21 pm

Can I audition
Back to top Go down
DizzyTheConquer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement   Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 5:34 pm

Go right ahead, also I have updated the first post with people who already audition. Be on the lookout for the supportive characters list later this weekend.
Back to top Go down
DizzyTheConquer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement   Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 1:46 pm

First post has been updated
Back to top Go down
DizzyTheConquer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement   Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 10:47 am

UPDATE: Madrox/Multiple Man, Gambit, Ultron, Strong Guy & The Red Skull has been added in the supportive cast!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vwkjss
Back to top Go down
DizzyTheConquer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement   Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement EmptyApril 23rd 2013, 12:38 pm

I apologize for forgetting this post. We've been going through a lot of stuff that will be needed, eyeing other stuff & all that as you might've noticed. One of the updates I forgot to mention is that Hank Pym (Ant Man if you prefer) is in the supportive cast.

We also just recently updated the supportive cast file because we feel that the explanation of Power Man wasn't detailed enough. So we modified it so it can fill in those holes. We were going to include clips of Luke Cage but couldn't find on decent quality voice clips from any of the games. So here are some references you need.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/voice-compare/Marvel-Universe/Luke-Cage/

UPDATE: Psylocke has been added into the supportive cast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement   Marvel Super Heroes Casting Call Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1