The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SURTUR RELEASED

Go down 
+51
wingnut
MisterRee
MakeMineMarvel
papirruqui
prospectone
exit370
brucewayne74
Predator
gusbarba
Blagoy
COldMoon
volzzilla
MERK_U
Dynatron
warecus
inforasi
Tradt-Production
metamutant
Arkady
ernes
RyoHazaki
yolomate
SIRALEXBABY
Asaku
kyoman
Fede X
Trojanman704
taker236
malevka1
I-Skorp-I
Abel
rc72076
Doom
luciangarude
skhsato123
btony89
JARRO77
animaraz
buanbuan
Werewood
Yunnin
Shining
logansam
drustafah
aksssis
tony spector
Angelus_Silverhead
carpa5
shanri
bam77
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
luciangarude

luciangarude

SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 12th 2016, 1:42 pm

bam77 wrote:
Arkady wrote:
Very cool , I'm sorry heat hawhaw
it is very awesome all round
can wait to see your next character
Tengo varios proyectos pero solo le puedo dar prioridad a uno y los mas avanzados son destroyer y escorpión....   cual prefiere ?
I have several projects but I can only give priority to one and are the most advanced destroyer and scorpion .... which do you prefer? lol!

1) Destroyer
2) Scorpion
3) Nova
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 12th 2016, 2:51 pm

bam77 wrote:
Arkady wrote:
Very cool , I'm sorry heat hawhaw
it is very awesome all round
can wait to see your next character
Tengo varios proyectos pero solo le puedo dar prioridad a uno y los mas avanzados son destroyer y escorpión....   cual prefiere ?
I have several projects but I can only give priority to one and are the most advanced destroyer and scorpion .... which do you prefer? lol!

If you do make Scorpion you better make him right other wise your going to get HEAVY criticism from me my friend Laughing Laughing Scorpion is my favorite Comic villain so i expect him to look AMAZING! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 12th 2016, 7:33 pm

Sorry I'm late to the party on this one. Like always, I decided to finish my essay and exam on the day they were due. Blame my insistence of wanting a Summer semester SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 311127478 Really nice sprites, btw. I like how colorful they are. However:

• Portrait is too big.
  • I can't put my finger on it, but something about the HP makes it seem very weightless. I dunno what it is. Maybe you could use a sound effect near the beginning of the move or something?
  • Close up HK is unsafe on hit. Same with faraway HK.
  • Head pos and mid pos are wrong. Basically, the game thinks that his head and waist are in positions where they shouldn't be. POTS brought this up in his Greatest hits of character feedback thread:
    "Some people like to set them according to sprite 5000,0, others according to the stance, and I can see the advantages of each of those options, so it's up to you. Either way, you get this position like you would for say an explod. You open the SFF and AIR with an adequate program (like Fighter Factory) and make an anim with the sprite you want to use to get the position. Then click and drag the anim axis (crosshair) until it's on the character's head and check the X and Y position, that's your head.pos. Repeat the process for the waist (mid) position to get the mid.pos values."
    Sorry for the giant quote Razz
  • There are no overheads or lows. Lows beat standing blocks, and overheads beat crouching blocks. Air attacks are usually overheads, and lows could be the crouching kicks.
  • Hitboxes shift from place to place, and it looks kinda funny.
  • I could only get two of the angels to hit during the QCF+PP super. I think they should be a little lower. Plus, it doesn't cost any power at all.
  • QCF+KK gets power back on hit.
  • I'm having difficulty chaining, except with air combos. Is this intentional?
Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 12th 2016, 10:11 pm

Beautiful Sprites, my goodness... The hyper's are just so unreal. This is by far the best character of 2016. SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 1340147569 SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 2297681634 SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 2800933067 Twisted Evil

Got my fingers crossed for Destroyer & Scorpion. Hope they are just as epic.

Congratz bam! ilu
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 12:06 am

video i made...

- check all the hypers regarding costing power. some did not cost any
- some hypers also gave power back during move
- also had trouble with chaining some basics. sometimes did it, sometimes didn't
- wondering about height of launcher and also that couldn't chain into a jump after
- on a personal preference note, kind of wish f,d, df +2P hyper was a special instead. like moves like that with a charge + change screen position attack in chars
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
COldMoon

COldMoon

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 5:17 am

great release! however, i think the damage is little bit higher than other charter. it need to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 8:16 am

I am not code but i make small change on the size
[Size]
xscale = 1 ;Horizontal scaling factor.
yscale = 1 ;Vertical scaling factor.
ground.back = 40 ;Player width (back, ground)
ground.front = 46 ;Player width (front, ground)

air.back = 18  ;Player width (back, air)
air.front = 22 ;Player width (front, air)
height = 100  ;Height of player (for opponent to jump over)
attack.dist = 160   ;Default attack distance

But new problems comes now with stand close strong punch and stand close strong kick i cant fix it .
Back to top Go down
gusbarba

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 9:38 am

Amazing !!!!.... thanks a lot

Muchas gracias, esta excelente!!!
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 10:00 am

COldMoon wrote:
great release! however, i think the damage is little bit higher than other charter. it need to be fixed.

this is true, this is a great char but imo he just need a tougher ai, not a exagerated damage and life...1300 is not fair, just making his ai go nuts, making his stats to high is not very reccomended, not even onslaught is that high in stats.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 12:14 pm

That's just awesome ....
Unexpected end of the holiday affraid
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 10:03 pm

volzzilla wrote:

I'ma need one of your famous portraits from you for this character btw SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 670481599 lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 14th 2016, 1:02 am

ok,I don t know who is this char, I will search him on wikipeida, but for now,let' s playyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 14th 2016, 12:51 pm

some suggestions from the homie Sookie...btw i already said this is a nice char, but if you update him, please take into consideration nerfing his damage and give him better ai.
Sookie wrote:
He needs super armor, sword relfector special that can reflect everything, Juggernaut's power up hyper, demon hyper from Blackheart, space punch hyper from Superman, teleporation attacks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
exit370

exit370

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 11:58 am

Oh yeah, that's some hot stuff. Adding to my roster. Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
prospectone

prospectone

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2016, 8:52 pm

What an epic char love him but I do think he should at least have super armor for a char that big and legendary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SURTUR RELEASED   SURTUR RELEASED - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SURTUR RELEASED
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next