The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MVC ZERO - RELEASED Emptyby warecus Today at 9:21 pm

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
MVC ZERO - RELEASED Emptyby gartanham Today at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
MVC ZERO - RELEASED Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
MVC ZERO - RELEASED Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MVC ZERO - RELEASED

Go down 
+8
Rjiggler
cravd
YoungSamurai5
Ganbare-Lucifer
volzzilla
DANY (spider boy)
Shadman
Ax
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

MVC ZERO - RELEASED Empty
PostSubject: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 14th 2013, 3:07 am

MVC ZERO - RELEASED

MVC ZERO - RELEASED WlgbrJV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tt-SBdt2Jw

Download
http://mugenmultiverse.webstarts.com/001.html?r=20130314010107

This is my second MMX character released of what I hope to one day be a game of its own. I hope to make more of these for a small roster of no more than 6 playable characters. I've been a fan of the X series for many years and I was captivated by the amazing gameplay. I think he's just good enough now for an early release and Like Mega X, Zero has the same near identical SNES style controls and moves. Some creative liberties were taken as usual to round off and blend the Street Fighter type game.

Anway, enjoy Zero! :cherry:

Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 14th 2013, 3:12 am

Great news Downloading you will have a showcase Soon Zero
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 14th 2013, 3:54 am

Cool. I think it'll be awhile though before I start and do another MMX wip but I may do a sprite edit just to make sure I have something to pick up on when I return to MMX.

I'm thinking of doing Vile next!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4NQsVWsf08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be7KKIXJzrg

MVC ZERO - RELEASED Vile
http://socksmakepeoplesexy.net/images/megamanx/Vile.jpg

Last edited by Ax on April 14th 2013, 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 14th 2013, 3:56 am

cool awsome epic fantastic these days characters being relaesed really fast Neutral 😕
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 14th 2013, 6:23 am

Well I think it was just luck that everyone had something ready to show and share. I wasn't apart of the event but I offered V some stuff for the heck of it.

Zero was done pretty quick though, I didn't plan on him for anything, he was just a quick re-working of Mega X.

Surprised it came along so fast.

I hope I can keep up this pace geek
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 14th 2013, 11:05 am

congrats on the release Exclamation

though what going on with that avatar? all new from your imagination WIP?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 14th 2013, 11:36 am

I noticed that your Zero is actually sprited on the appearance of his old MMX Games...

I'll wait for the RamzaNeko one... but anyways... great release!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 14th 2013, 12:27 pm

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:

me too lol

back on subject just looking from the video, the saber anims are all out wack timewise with zeros attack animation. could be that you didnt time the anims right or because you didnt consider hitpauses depending on if the saber move is a helper or explode. i know this because i helped make ramza's zero and i did this.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 15th 2013, 6:05 am

Ok as I promised, and not officially a wip, Vile!

MVC ZERO - RELEASED KSpEc8m

MVC ZERO - RELEASED ZcmDhcG

Hopefully sometime in the future I can tackle and finish this one someday like Zero.

@Volzzilla,

This avatar was an old wip from my very first mugen forum (R.I.P.) where it was an underground haven for sprite thieving and character warehousing as well as trading rare characters back in the good ol days where it was illegal to do any of this Laughing

The forum was called

"THE HIDDEN ELECT"

At the last minute before the forum shut down, I was attached to work on this character and I have his only surviving files!

The character was code named "LEECH", since that's all we did back in the old days at The Hidden Elect. It's a piece of mugen history!

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
Blizzard Buffalo wrote:

me too lol

back on subject just looking from the video, the saber anims are all out wack timewise with zeros attack animation. could be that you didnt time the anims right or because you didnt consider hitpauses depending on if the saber move is a helper or explode. i know this because i helped make ramza's zero and i did this.

Thanks. I didn't really work too long on the coding though I'll look into that if I ever wanna update something for a second release. Thanks for pointing this out.

RamzaNeko has done a fantastic job, I've noticed and followed his work. I appreciate his work and I can respect his approach to bringing his idea on X and Zero.

I respectfully continue to do my own customized versions as I shamefully prefer snes gameplay and original designs not akin to the canon styles of the series.

I simply must do my versions with all due respect to RamzaNeko. I'm too big of a fan to let him have all the fun in making MegaManX for mugen. Razz

It's no shame to prefer his, they are excellent works of art, but I must do this as well because I to am a fan.
Cheers! cheers

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
I noticed that your Zero is actually sprited on the appearance of his old MMX Games...

Yes, I always preferred the in game version, without the breast light bulbs, I always liked the original game the best and strangely enough I was more attracted to the first Zero than the later versions. Back when he didn't have any energy saber attacks and had a very simple and lite design.

It's just preference I guess? But anyway, I am glad I did him this way, there were all ready a few Zeros in mugen with the new breast light bulbs design so it was a good move for me when I started this.

Strangely enough the concept art from that game had him drawn with breast light bulbs, yet in game he had none tongue
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 15th 2013, 11:23 am

commenting, saber effect using in my personal opinion is quite nice and I loved these rustic effects.
pray now expect good mmx aretomar these issues for future wips of this saga is amazing the wait any longer for being unique and different from other versions megamans enjoyable I've seen.
finally the file weighs only 37 k malisioso antivirus says suspect and would not let me download it says it is too long and dangerous is not like that but I leave it for you to see what is wrong ...

comentando, el efecto sable que utiliza en mi opinion personal es bastante agradable y me encanto esos efectos rusticos.
ahora en ora buena esperar aretomar esas ediciones de mmx para futuros wips de esa saga es increible los esperare mas por ser unicos y versiones agradables distintas a otros megamans que he visto.
por ultimo el archivo pesa solo 37 klb antivirus dice sospechoso y malisioso no me dejo bajarlo dice que tiene demasiado tiempo y es peligroso no se que es eso pero igual lo dejo para que vean donde esta el error...
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 15th 2013, 6:51 pm

cravd wrote:
commenting, saber effect using in my personal opinion is quite nice and I loved these rustic effects.
pray now expect good mmx aretomar these issues for future wips of this saga is amazing the wait any longer for being unique and different from other versions megamans enjoyable I've seen.
finally the file weighs only 37 k malisioso antivirus says suspect and would not let me download it says it is too long and dangerous is not like that but I leave it for you to see what is wrong ...

comentando, el efecto sable que utiliza en mi opinion personal es bastante agradable y me encanto esos efectos rusticos.
ahora en ora buena esperar aretomar esas ediciones de mmx para futuros wips de esa saga es increible los esperare mas por ser unicos y versiones agradables distintas a otros megamans que he visto.
por ultimo el archivo pesa solo 37 klb antivirus dice sospechoso y malisioso no me dejo bajarlo dice que tiene demasiado tiempo y es peligroso no se que es eso pero igual lo dejo para que vean donde esta el error...

Hmmm?

That message seems to pop up on any of my downloads for some reason? I think it's my choice of file hosting that brings up that warning?

Maybe I should finally switch to mediafire, everyone seems to have a hard time with sendspace. I just been avoiding mediafire for a long time now because it demands that a make an account w/password to upload my files to their service :S
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 17th 2013, 9:14 am

Ax wrote:

@Volzzilla,

This avatar was an old wip from my very first mugen forum (R.I.P.)

The character was code named "LEECH"

well, in the spirit of varnage, could try again? how much did you have for him?

btw, if want a new filesharing service, think about limelinx. no account needed. though mediafire is always a good one.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 18th 2013, 6:33 am

Well LEECH was really made in the spirit of that forum, (ideas not generally supported here by the majority), and that The Hidden Elect forum has been dead so there would be no point in bringing him back. He was made for that place and he was to represent those ideals in mugen.

I recall one of this signature outros was going to have him write in the air "T.H.E.", standing for "The Hidden Elect"

Using his tentacles writing in laser or something like that.

MVC ZERO - RELEASED 78RQAZt

I have a few folders with a few attacks and work on a walk animation but it never went beyond that.

My contribution was on the top left

MVC ZERO - RELEASED Tqq3gpL

I also did these

MVC ZERO - RELEASED NG4zZnb

and my very first sprite editing

MVC ZERO - RELEASED YMNe5jV
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 18th 2013, 7:24 am

It still couldnt hurt to bring him into MUGEN I mean regardless if people dont know what that forum was he would still be a cool character.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED EmptyApril 19th 2013, 3:10 pm

Shadman wrote:
It still couldnt hurt to bring him into MUGEN I mean regardless if people dont know what that forum was he would still be a cool character.

Well maybe someday then when I run out of mugen wips lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MVC ZERO - RELEASED   MVC ZERO - RELEASED Empty

Back to top Go down

MVC ZERO - RELEASED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next