The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26

Go down 
+16
MakeMineMarvel
Staubhold
galactus
buanbuan
exit370
Abel
Werewood
luciangarude
Predator
Angelus_Silverhead
brucewayne74
ernes
rafhot
JARRO77
Doom
Adminbot
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MakeMineMarvel

Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26   Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2016, 8:04 am

g8 upd8
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26   Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2016, 1:25 pm

Man, Staubhold's got me beat. I did find some tidbits here and there tho, never fear.

- I can go back and forth between buttons of the same strength, like MP->MK->MP. While air comboing, this method can rack up serious damage, as I once got 209 from just mashing buttons.
- I can do an infinite while crouching and repeatedly doing MK.
- The start up of the air attacks make it so that the dashing attacks are hard to do. Maybe you could make it so that, when Normals are done during a dash, it reduces the startup? Or maybe you can code them as different attacks altogether with less start up than the regular air normals.
- The only thing that changes with the different buttons in the Tornado Special is the startup. There's a mild, hard to notice change in range, but I don't feel like that's enough of a reason to use the other versions over the light one. Maybe make it so that they do different amounts of damage?
- Staubhold mentioned this, but in some animations he goes back to older stances, like the previously mentioned walking back, and also the QCF+HK.

A lot of the comboing issues I mentioned are alleviated due to the damage dampener, so props for that. I'll play around with him a little more.

EDIT: biiiiig big thing I forgot to mention, but the reactions to when a medium/heavy attack is blocked I feel are unnecessary. It makes him more punishable, I know, but guard.hit.time (or was it guard.time I don't remember) is preferable imo.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26   Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 EmptyJune 28th 2016, 12:37 pm

Thank you Staubhold & Christian Weston Chandler for your MUGEN feedback! Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 705151839

In response to Staubhold's
>> I do have to say that I don´t like his new stance... the lower body animation looks bad
I guess the new stance is used to tell it is a different Hercules than all the previous ones. Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 3876111886
I will leave it like that for now, until the spriters give another new stance sprites....
>> for 1 tick/frame you can see the old stance if Hercules transitions from stand to his back walk animation
Hey you have gotten some very sharp eyes! cyclops  I will try to replace that particular frame with another one...
>> the red CLSN on standing HK is way too big; same for jumping HP
I will try to make them smaller......  
>> IMO Hercules should have a taunt, change the command and animation for his power charge

Actually Hercules lacks of some good taunt sprites.  I can try to change Power Charge command, but I also need to find some existing sprites for the taunt animation.........
>> Powerbomb special - not a power bomb; MP version p2 position is strange; again no power bomb
These special moves were already there in this Hercules version when I was trying to finsih/fix them.  I didn't know what the correct move names really.......if you know the correct wrestling move names then please mention here...... Arrow
>> MP version p2 position is strange
This one I can try to fix.... Wink
>> why is D, DF, F + HK - Superkick a counter move? Haven´t tested further, but that move seems to be OP
Well, in the beginning, this D,DF,F,c was just like normal move which I thought was quite...boring....so I tried to add some more property to it by adding a counter-ability to it.  And I already made it throw-able by Enemy..........what do you suggest to make it less over-powered please (i.e. remove the counter-ability)? Question
>> Boulder Punch... IMO standing HP animation would fit much better then standing MP for this special
If you watch closely (i.e. Pause->Scroll Lock frame by frame advancing), that is not a standing MP; rather, it is a combination of standing HP and a frame that looks a bit similar to the ending standing MP frame.
>> why p2 deformation on Impact Knockdown special?
Here just tried to make it look a bit more realistic......
>> Ground Pound special has no sound& no screen shake when hitting the ground... and hitbox is gigantic
I guess a pounding sound needs to be added back for that.... yes ......but there is a screen shake MUGEN code piece for this move I remember right at the beginning of this special move:
Code:
[State 1670, 17.3] ;Shake
type = EnvShake
Trigger1 = AnimElem = 1
Time = 18
ampl = 7
I just tried, the screen did shake for 18 MUGEN game ticks.
About the red hit box, that is a MUGEN pure Projectile and I already specify its guard distance to be super generous -- a value of 320 in both the AttackDist value and the guard.dist value -- as this special move starts up and ends quite slowly so it is fairly easy for Hercules' opponents to dodge and/or guard it.........if something is really needed to do to it, then what do you suggest please (i.e. make it shorter)?  Question
>> Atomin Knee Drop (typo? Atomic Knee Drop!) starts like a power bomb
Like the above, I didn't make this move names, those were by the original MUGEN creators/authors, so, if they can be changed then probably a new ReadMe is needed........
>> then transitions badly into the Atomin Knee Drop
Again, these special moves were already there in this Hercules version when I was trying to finsih/fix them.  If this has to be changed then it must be consulted by  andersontavars and iron-angelus first......
>> p2 position on the throw away after the Atomin Knee Drop looks bad
This one I can try to fix....... Wink
>> strange transition of Hercules and position of p2 & Hercules on impact of the Hyper Powerbomb doesn´t look like a power bomb
Well, I use KFM's animations for the guideline for P2 custom moves all the times.  It is not surprising to notice some visual differences in MUGEN characters of different sizes/postures and get-hit Required Sprites:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
>> why is Amadeus Cho level 3 hyper so OP? He stays on screen forever, takes just very little damage from p2 and Hercules is gone for this whole time... Why call Zeus when Amadeus Cho is so much better?
This is the original MUGEN creators'/authors' MUGEN idea........my MUGEN job was to finish the unfinished and make it happen in MUGEN.......... Smile
>> Adamantium Hammer Time... Adamantium Hammer sprite looks bad. I understand that there is a speech bubble with "Father!", cause there is no father voice, but it doesn´t fit the overall style... IMO get rid of the speech bubble.
Again, This is the original MUGEN creators'/authors' MUGEN idea........my MUGEN job was to finish the unfinished and make it happen in MUGEN.......... Smile  If they are OK with the speech bubble removal then I can try to get rid of that.  Oh you brought up a point which is, yes, this Hercules lack of proper voices (I tried RAHLONNIR's Hercules SND file but I didn't get what he speaks at all since my English listening skill is just 0.02%...Embarassed ).

In response to Christian Weston Chandler's:
>> I can go back and forth between buttons of the same strength, like MP->MK->MP. While air comboing, this method can rack up serious damage, as I once got 209 from just mashing buttons.
This is my MUGEN bad!  Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 2399657483 I will certainly try to fix this MP->MK->MP thingy! Exclamation
>> I can do an infinite while crouching and repeatedly doing MK.
Again, this is my MUGEN bad!  Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 2399657483 I will certainly try to fix this MP->MK->MP thingy! Exclamation
>> The start up of the air attacks make it so that the dashing attacks are hard to do. Maybe you could make it so that, when Normals are done during a dash, it reduces the startup? Or maybe you can code them as different attacks altogether with less start up than the regular air normals.
The forward dash consists of two (2) states -- Statedef 100 and Statedef 50, in this Hercules, there is no player control in the Statedef 100 and there is player control in the Statedef 50.  I found there was a CtrlSet in Statedef 100 that allows control at or after the 12nd MUGEN game tick......oh....the whole Statedef 100 animation lasts for 10 MUGEN game ticks so it can never reach the 12nd MUGEN game tick....no wonder the player has to be allowed to execute any air moves only in the Statedef 50 which always has player control.  This is the original MUGEN creators'/authors' MUGEN code and I guess I have overlooked the CtrlSet Trigger Time value....well, quick fix is to change the value of 12 to something lower like 5.......... study
>> The only thing that changes with the different buttons in the Tornado Special is the startup. There's a mild, hard to notice change in range, but I don't feel like that's enough of a reason to use the other versions over the light one. Maybe make it so that they do different amounts of damage?
Ok, the original Tornado Special only had only one (1) version.  I made three (3) different versions this way (well, may be too subtle for you to have noticed):
- button "x" version: no melee attack, just a fast Tornado Helper Projectile
- button "y" version: a melee attack (spinning punch at frame #4), followed by the same Tornado Helper Projectile
- button "z" version: a couple of melee attacks (spinning punches at frame #4 and frame #10), followed by the same Tornado Helper Projectile; and you can move Hercules slowly forward or backward during this version
3 different tornado versions:
>> Staubhold mentioned this, but in some animations he goes back to older stances, like the previously mentioned walking back, and also the QCF+HK.
Will try to fix for sure. geek
>> A lot of the comboing issues I mentioned are alleviated due to the damage dampener, so props for that. I'll play around with him a little more.
Yeah, I gave it a stricter damage dampener, even for its throw moves.  I think after the MP->MK->MP thingy is fixed, we can then try to fix other any other combo issues found. Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 3876111886
>> biiiiig big thing I forgot to mention, but the reactions to when a medium/heavy attack is blocked I feel are unnecessary. It makes him more punishable, I know, but guard.hit.time (or was it guard.time I don't remember) is preferable imo.
The reason I tried to add this Samurai-Showdown feature was to try to remove all possible cheapness MUGEN feel.  Actually without this Samurai-Showdown feature, those medium/heavy attacks can be quite cheap.  So, how about this change to make -- use this Samurai-Showdown feature ONLY on Hercules' weapon-based moves and hyper moves? Question
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26   Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2016, 10:08 am

So much better!!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26   Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 5:29 pm

MUGEN_update_2016-09-26:

- removed the extra old stance frame in the walking-back animation (credit: Staubhold)
- made the walking-back slower due to the above walking-back animation change
- made the standing HK red hit red CLSN box smaller (credit: Staubhold)
- removed the extra red hit red CLSN box fro the jumping HP (credit: Staubhold)
- renamed LP Powerbomb to German/Back Suplex (credit: Staubhold)
- renamed MP Powerbomb to Rock Hard Crush (with a rock crush visual effect to the MUGEN victim) (credit: Staubhold):
   Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 CEdIFxa
- renamed HP Powerbomb to Double German/Back Suplex (credit: Staubhold)
- exchanged commands for Boulder Punch (now using button c) and Superkick (now using button b) (credit: Staubhold)
- added pound sound and screen shake to Ground Pound, and made the big long red hit red CLSN box much smaller (credit: Staubhold)
- renamed the D, DB, B + LK special move from "Atomic Knee Drop" to "Powerbomb Atomic Knee Drop" (credit: Staubhold)
- fixed the MUGEN victim bind positions for "Powerbomb Atomic Knee Drop" (credit: Staubhold)
- disabled the Father!!! speech bubble during the Adamantium Hammer Time hyper move (credit: Staubhold)

- fixed the normal MP->MK->MP->MK->.... infinite MUGEN issue for standing/crouching/in air (credit: Christian Weston Chandler aka Dynatron)
- "normal moves permformed during a dash" now is easier for now the control is given to Hercules earlier (previous: Time = 12; now: Time = 5) (credit: Christian Weston Chandler aka Dynatron)
- replaced the old stance end frame in all all specials and hypers animations with a better frame (credit: Staubhold & Christian Weston Chandler aka Dynatron)
- removed the "Samurai-Showdown P2 guarding P1 weapon reaction feature" for all non-weapon-based moves, except for the hypers'

==>>> some points that awaiting need more new Hercules sprites to do:
- "IMO Hercules should have a taunt, change the command and animation for his power charge" (credit: Staubhold)
- Adamantium Hammer Time... Adamantium Hammer sprite looks bad. (credit: Staubhold)

Please re-download Hercules here: 
https://www.sendspace.com/file/e2tj2y
http://www.4shared.com/zip/ng4wEcT4ba/Hercules_MMV_updated_2016-09-2.html
http://www.mediafire.com/download/74h195lbfy7kfqk/Hercules_MMV_updated_2016-09-26.zip

-------------------------
Next update will be:  MUGEN A.I. lowering...........will try to make it suitable for MMV MFL.... Arrow
Back to top Go down
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26   Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 6:52 pm

thanku
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26   Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 EmptySeptember 26th 2016, 7:16 pm

Thanks for the update ... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26   Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2016, 1:53 am

Such an impressive update

Thank you borewood
Back to top Go down
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26   Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 EmptySeptember 27th 2016, 4:36 pm

Great work, He' coming together very well!
BTW, How did you access the training menu ?
I always had trouble with that,lol
Anyways,keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26   Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2016, 6:59 am

pockydeluxe1 wrote:
Great work, He' coming together very well!
BTW, How did you access the training menu ?
I always had trouble with that,lol
Anyways,keep up the good work!

According to Elecbyte:

"These are the hotkeys recognized at the fight screen:

Key       Function
---       --------
Pause     Toggle pause
ScrollLck Frame-step within pause
Esc       Quit

The following hotkeys are for debugging purposes and can be disabled
by setting AllowDebugKeys = 0 in mugen.cfg.

Key       Function
---       --------
F1        Sets Player 2's life to zero
Ctrl-F1   Sets Player 1's life to zero
F2        Sets both players' life to 1
Ctrl-F2   Sets Player 1's life to 1
Shift-F2  Sets Player 2's life to 1
F3        Gives both players full power
F4        Reset the round
Shift-F4  Reloads stage, characters and fight data
F5        Time Over
F12       Take a screenshot (saved to mugen?.pcx)
Ctrl-C    Toggles display of collision boxes, target data (including
          remaining juggle points) and NotHitBy attributes
Ctrl-D    Toggles debug information display
Ctrl-I    Forces both players into stand state
Ctrl-L    Toggles display of the life and power bars
Ctrl-S    Run the game as fast as possible
Ctrl-V    Enable V-sync (stops "shearing")
Ctrl-#    (where # is from 1-4) Toggles AI for the #th player
Ctrl-Alt-# (where # is from 1-4) Enables/Disables the player
Space     Restores full life and power to all players
"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26   Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hercules by andersontavars, iron-angelus, and borewood2013 updated 2016-09-26
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2