The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released

Go down 
+22
Abel
I-Skorp-I
Werewood
volzzilla
Dynatron
malevka1
luciangarude
Doom
dev
rafhot
Predator
shanri
bam77
Chimoru
Angelus_Silverhead
Shining
skhsato123
brucewayne74
JARRO77
Arkady
animaraz
Adminbot
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2016, 12:46 pm

Absolutely unexpected !! affraid
Looks great !! yes
Thank you very much ... Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2016, 12:48 pm

nice char he just need sound for  the  movement sound of tank you can get it from cyberbots alot of robots with tank parts.
you could also make him jumping with help jets from under tank.

muito bom
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2016, 1:01 pm

Thank you very much Looks great !! Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2016, 10:14 pm

- Hitbox of the bomb is misaligned.
- Why does QCB+P have a backwards version?
- HK is -11 frames on hit. Very unsafe.
- He has no crouching kicks. I can understand why because of the limited amount of normals, but you ought to include them for consistency's sake.
- How come the tank doesn't have a hitbox? Kinda odd.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2016, 10:27 pm

Christian Weston Chandler wrote:

- He has no crouching kicks. I can understand why because of the limited amount of normals, but you ought to include them for consistency's sake.
answered own question there. besides, how is a tank supposed to kick? turn into a transformer or something? even though that was never part of bonebreaker's powerset. consistency of a fighting game where most fighters have attacks like you mention doesn't override comic powerset or logic of what can be done.
Christian Weston Chandler wrote:

- How come the tank doesn't have a hitbox? Kinda odd.
it's a tank. not living tissue shaped like a tank with nerve endings. go punch your car and ask it if you hurt it.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 EmptyJune 8th 2016, 10:53 pm

volzzilla wrote:

answered own question there. besides, how is a tank supposed to kick? turn into a transformer or something? even though that was never part of bonebreaker's powerset. consistency of a fighting game where most fighters have attacks like you mention doesn't override comic powerset or logic of what can be done.

Well, he could just have three more uppercuts. It just doesn't feel right to duck and press kick, only to have nothing happen. Maybe he could move forward slightly in the tank with a red hitbox on the end of it? Sure, it wouldn't make much sense realistically since him moving forward doesn't hurt the foe regularly, but hey, gameplay over realism.

volzzilla wrote:

it's a tank. not living tissue shaped like a tank with nerve endings. go punch your car and ask it if you hurt it.

I thought he was a cyborg or something, not a guy sticking out of a tank. Game mechanic-wise, now that I look at it, having no hitbox on the tank is better because it makes his punches connect easier. My bad Razz

Also:

• I feel like the QCB+KK might be a little overpowered. I think that should be a level 2 while QCF+PP should be a level 1. While QCF+PP shoots a lot of projectiles, not a lot of them hit because of how randomly they all fire. Here's me beating Kame's Colossus on hard 8 by using QCB+KK and spamming projectiles
  • The missiles should probably knock down. They feel pretty weightless otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2016, 1:32 pm

Hey I like that Bonebreaker toy figure! cyclops

For the "Cybermind Controlled Goons" hyper, if there were some unique sprites (the body parts) for that then it could be more interesting... Smile

@Christian Weston Chandler:
>> Maybe he could move forward slightly in the tank with a red hitbox on the end of it?
Might be it is like the tank being able to roll over a knocked-down body right? Question   Perhaps a new special move or a new hyper move? Question
>> ...beating Kame's Colossus on hard 8 by using QCB+KK and spamming projectiles
Those are not MUGEN Projectiles; they are MUGEN Helpers with a hit-able property.  P2/P4 can destroy them even with a normal punch/kick:
Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 7ovAxgb
in case imgur not working for you...:
And, common MUGEN A.I. has big hard times dealing with its opponent(s)' MUGEN Helpers, as all the MUGEN Enemy Triggers and Enemy Trigger Redirections cannot detect opponent(s)' MUGEN Helpers at all, even every MUGEN Helper is given a unique ID -- "Normal helpers and neutral players are not considered opponents - by Elecbyte".  Unless it is made for a MUGEN full game, or use a MUGEN1.0 trick to try to get the recursive Trigger Redirections to work, it seems to be super hard or nearly impossible to make a MUGEN A.I. be able to react to opponent(s)' MUGEN Helpers like it can do to a Real Player (no pun intended).  For example, in Kame's Colossus CMD file, the MUGEN A.I. makes use of many P2* MUGEN Triggers and Enemy* Trigger Redirections which don't see his opponent(s)' MUGEN Helpers as a Real Player (no pun intended), while he can react properly to Bonebreaker because Bonebreaker is a Real Player (no pun intended).  You can say this is a MUGEN engine limit for most standalone MUGEN A.I......... Arrow  Also, the "Cybermind Controlled Goons" hyper is not quite spammable, as it is trying to summon MUGEN Helpers in a time limit.  Human Players can easily defeat those Bonebreaker's MUGEN Helpers like I did in my above MUGEN GIF, the faster you try to defeat Bonebreaker's MUGEN Helpers, the more they are re-spawn within the said time limit.  So, it is best for Human Players to wait a bit longer then begin to try to defeat Bonebreaker's MUGEN Helpers to prevent any re-spawns of them.  This is what MUGEN A.I. cannot decide/calculate, due to the MUGEN engine limit mentioned above.  Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 3876111886

P.S. the MUGEN Trigger, InGuardDist, is probably the most useful way to tell whether you are in your opponent's attack distance, and it is commonly used in MUGEN A.I. guard/block code, like there is such one in Kame's Colossus CMD file just for his MUGEN A.I. guard/block.  But it has no effect on your opponent's MUGEN Helpers because of the "Normal helpers and neutral players are not considered opponents - by Elecbyte". Neutral
This is the main reason why Kame's Colossus was not able to effectively guard/block Bonebreaker's MUGEN Helpers in your MUGEN YouTube video... cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2016, 8:15 pm

LOL i was about to say: "Why is Sagat attached to a tank?"  Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 311127478  lol!  I think you should of picked a different character base but besides that it's a great addition to mugen and happy to see a NEW comic character arrive to the mugen universe. Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2016, 1:37 pm

He is very cool to play as and Yes! Another X-Men character! Thank you for your work. bub
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2016, 1:20 pm

really nice!
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2016, 9:18 am

This is a cool and unexpected released, like others said in the post. With a little more work could be an unique char! Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 670481599
I wish you good luck with this proyect!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2016, 12:34 am

kool char
Back to top Go down
Majestor

PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 3:58 pm

I love how much effort went into this guy, he even has special winquotes against a number of unique characters (even Supergirl!)

Fantastic job, NinjaBrl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released   Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonebreaker (X-Men Villain) by NinjaBrl released
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2