The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV

Go down 
+9
Dynatron
rhiggatwat
Doom
kokehackz
JARRO77
btony89
animaraz
SIRALEXBABY
Adminbot
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV Empty
PostSubject: DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 9:42 pm

Posted on behalf of NinjaBrl as part of MMV's 2015 Mugen Madness Event.
DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV Scarecrow
Sprites originally by Ax, help from REDZ, with code originally by Dope
Major Update (code and sprites) by NinjaBrl, minor Tweaks by Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (who did the AI).

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/veh79dhydf7owti/scarecrow.rar
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/veh79dhydf7owti/scarecrow.rar

Thank you and enjoy.
DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: THANK YOU...PLAYS REALLY WELL   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 9:47 pm

Adminbot wrote:
Major Update (code and sprites) by NinjaBrl, minor Tweaks by Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (who did the AI).

Code:

Thank you and enjoy.
.....GOOD JOB...WHAT'S THE NAME OF THAT SONG...IT SOUNDS GOOD
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 10:35 pm

¡¡¡Genial!!! Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 12:54 am

great, he needed a update. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 12:56 am

SIRALEXBABY wrote:
Adminbot wrote:

Code:

Thank you and enjoy.
.....GOOD JOB...WHAT'S THE NAME OF THAT SONG...IT SOUNDS GOOD

this is very off-topic, but nice marvel universe collection you got there man, looks great. DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 1:05 am

really a nice update the char now is alot better,i suggest for a new possible update (this is just my personal taste) i don't like 2 hyper moves at the moment, im not a fan of the snake hyper move and the horsey hyper move,i think the char can use more weapons and the final result will be more cool in general really a great update thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 2:29 am

Wooow,I thought this char was perfect before and he can't be better, but, you do it!!! , I really love the new powers, Bravooo!! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 5:23 am

Brilliant!! Thank you!! drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 8:44 pm

- My main gripe with this guy is that he has no damage dampner. He has a lot of comboability, which is cool, but I can do meterless combos that do more damage than the supers. I can do ridiculous combos like:
LP->MP->HP->spinning scythe combo = 260 damage.
LP->MP->HP->fear bomb thingy -> LP ->MP->HP->Heavy spinning scythe = 360 damage.
And most egregious of all:
LP->MP->HP->fear bomb thingy -> LP ->MP->HP->Heavy spinning scythe-> air LP-> air MP->air HP = 630 damage. That's like, more than half the health of the average character.
- I can chain the HP three times in a row.
- Fear gas misses close up.
- The crow hyper does 200 something damage. All the other Hypers do somewhere around 150. You oughta buff up the damage of the other supers. All level 1s usually do somewhere around 250.
- I don't like that two of the supers involve spraying the fear gas. Maybe you could make it so that the one with the mouth at the bottom just has the mouth pop up, like one of Jedah's supers? (IForgotTheNameOfItI'mSoSorry)
- HK is unsafe on hit.
- I don't like how the hitboxes in the stance move around as Scarecrow moves around. They should be in one fixed place.
- I can't get the aerial raves to work. I think it's an issue with the super jump.
- You shouldn't have the blue hitbox eclipse the red hitbox or else you'll end up with negative priority. You should make it so that the blue hitbox covers about 80 percent of the red.

Love the comboability, but he seriously needs a dampner.

EDIT:
- Biiiiiiig big flaw I've uncovered. He can't hit low. I imagine he doesn't have any overheads either. I'm not sure why people keep doing this. Not giving characters low/overhead attacks make them unable to mixup and pretty much neuters them.
- Another serious flaw. When the fear gas in the crow and mouth hypers are blocked, the crows/mouth appears anyway. It's not too bad with the crows, but the mouth is unblockable. This makes the hyper impossible to avoid by blocking it.

Last edited by Christian Weston Chandler on November 18th 2015, 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More feedback)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 11:23 pm

rhiggatwat wrote:
Agree about most of what you said, but as far as the fear gas, that's kind of Scarecrow's shtick. So in this case I don't see anything wrong with using it a lot. He doesn't have supernatural powers like Jedah, so it would be weird for him to be summoning demons and monsters out of nowhere.

Oh, I didn't know that about the character. Well, maybe he could use the fear gas a different way instead of spraying it like in the crow super to differentiate the two moves. maybe he could grab the opponent, hit them with the fear gas and then make the monster appear like a command grab? Or maybe instead of the fear gas looking like the spray, it could look like gen-an's poison gas and go really slow and evaporate after a while.
Back to top Go down
Trojanman704

Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV EmptyNovember 19th 2015, 5:53 pm

Great character update and someones got some funk on that video track Smile
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 9:42 am

JARRO77 wrote:
really a nice update the char now is alot better,i suggest for a new possible update (this is just my personal taste) i don't like 2 hyper moves at the moment, im not a fan of the snake hyper move and the horsey hyper move,i think the char can use more weapons and the final result will be more cool in general really a great update thanks Smile
nah honestly he looks cool this way, all he needs are gameplay balance and some fixes and he's complete in my opinion

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on November 21st 2015, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teknoid

teknoid

PostSubject: Re: DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV EmptyNovember 21st 2015, 10:32 am

Awesome! Excellent update.

Thanks, MMV. ilu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV   DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV Empty

Back to top Go down

DC's Scarecrow major update released by NinjaBrl w/help from MMV
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next