The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08 - Page 4 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08 - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08 - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08 - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08

Go down 
+20
Werewood
warecus
MEWTWO!
RobiWanKen0bi
ROLEINMUGEN
malevka1
brucewayne74
JARRO77
volzzilla
ragnarok_333
Shining
Yunnin
ldpp
animaraz
Tsuyoi
drustafah
Doom
btony89
I-Skorp-I
Adminbot
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08   Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08 - Page 4 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 3:54 pm

brucewayne74 wrote:
DeleFresh wrote:
Hey, definitely getting better.  

But I am still noticing the combos whiffing/missing. (e.g. low weak punch, low medium punch,low strong  punch - the low medium misses).  

I'm noticing this is practice mode after doing the combo once, the combos fails if attempted a second time.  And I think it affects his air combos as well.

Let me know if this doesn't make sense

I know, it is not perfect, I also hate these bugs, I tryied to fix, and I will try again for a best version in future,I made more than 30 chars, but this is the first time I try to code a Marvel vs Capcom combo system, I must learn more

Please, don't stress about it - take your time and I hope you enjoy learning about the coding. I can't stress enough how much I LOVE your character! Galford was my favourite character in Samurai Shodown and its cool to see an animal based character again!

I look forward to the update (I will also mess around with the coding - if I notice anything I can fix, will let you know).
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08   Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08 - Page 4 EmptyJune 17th 2016, 1:09 am

DeleFresh wrote:
brucewayne74 wrote:
DeleFresh wrote:
Hey, definitely getting better.  

But I am still noticing the combos whiffing/missing. (e.g. low weak punch, low medium punch,low strong  punch - the low medium misses).  

I'm noticing this is practice mode after doing the combo once, the combos fails if attempted a second time.  And I think it affects his air combos as well.

Let me know if this doesn't make sense

I know, it is not perfect, I also hate these bugs, I tryied to fix, and I will try again for a best version in future,I made more than 30 chars, but this is the first time I try to code a Marvel vs Capcom combo system, I must learn more

Please, don't stress about it - take your time and I hope you enjoy learning about the coding.  I can't stress enough how much I LOVE your character!  Galford was my favourite character in Samurai Shodown and its cool to see an animal based character again!

I look forward to the update (I will also mess around with the coding - if I notice anything I can fix, will let you know).

thanks for eveything, I have enough time in these days for a new update or for studying bugs, but everyone want improve the char is welcome Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08 - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
MEWTWO!

MEWTWO!

PostSubject: Re: Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08   Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08 - Page 4 EmptyJune 21st 2016, 12:29 am

Oh by the way his DF x knife attack is an infinite combo, I don't know how to fix that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08   Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarzan by brucewayne74 released; updated 6/08
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4