The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)

Go down 
+26
Somm
Shining
Fede X
nedflandeurse
OldGamer
animaraz
Doom
volzzilla
thatguy
ELECTRO
metamutant
LESSARD
skhsato123
shanri
kyoman
Mazemerald
A-D-EighT
MatreroG
Navana
crosspotts1.0
shags2dope
Angelus_Silverhead
Mistah Jorge
Werewood
WADEPOOL
JARRO77
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyApril 22nd 2023, 7:06 pm

Good idea ... yes

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyApril 25th 2023, 9:53 pm

Last preview of Bludge. He has a few new moves which are a special that uses his tongue to throw enemies. He also has a hyper version of the throw which you will see in the preview video. There is also another throw hyper where he uses his tail to trip the opponent and then whips his tail repeatedly on them. Unfortunately that move didn't show up in this preview, but you will get to see it soon because the next update release will be in May.

Select Screen :
I've also been updating the select screen because the game has way more characters in it than I originally planned on making and I still want to add more. So it needed to be updated to make room. The standard Mugen 1.0 and 1.1 versions unfortunaly had to have the portraits cut way down in size, but it also makes it to where I could add back in the characters standing on the screen again which is cool. The 720P version of the game will still keep the original portrait sizes.

Standard Mugen 1.0 and Mugen 1.1 version.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

720P Widescreen version

Last edited by ELECTRO on April 26th 2023, 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyApril 25th 2023, 11:25 pm

I like bludge

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyApril 26th 2023, 5:26 am

So cool

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyApril 26th 2023, 10:42 am

Thanks for the info bro ... denso

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyApril 26th 2023, 7:09 pm

ELECTRO wrote:
Last preview of Bludge. He has a few new moves which are a special that uses his tongue to throw enemies. He also has a hyper version of the throw which you will see in the preview video. There is also another throw hyper where he uses his tail to trip the opponent and then whips his tail repeatedly on them. Unfortunately that move didn't show up in this preview, but you will get to see it soon because the next update release will be in May.

Select Screen :
I've also been updating the select screen because the game has way more characters in it than I originally planned on making and I still want to add more. So it needed to be updated to make room. The standard Mugen 1.0 and 1.1 versions unfortunaly had to have the portraits cut way down in size, but it also makes it to where I could add back in the characters standing on the screen again which is cool. The 720P version of the game will still keep the original portrait sizes.

Standard Mugen 1.0 and Mugen 1.1 version.

720P Widescreen version

Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 670481599 Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 670481599 ilu ilu

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyApril 28th 2023, 4:10 pm

yolomate wrote:
nice job! but I wanna the old stage with shark fatality!!

there is a stage with a shark fatality?

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyApril 28th 2023, 11:35 pm

Oooo

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyMay 25th 2023, 3:50 am

The update to the Punisher game will be delayed for maybe two months. I simply need more time. Till then here is another video of Bludge.

WaldoMugen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyMay 26th 2023, 4:01 pm

No problem... We know it will be great... Thanks for letting know... Razz
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyJune 27th 2023, 4:04 pm

Sorry for the delay! The update will be out this Friday 6/30/2023. In this update I will be introducing hyper cancels for the first time in any of my characters. This feature has been suggested to me for years, but this is the first time I'm getting around to adding it. Right now only Bludge and Captain Commando will have this feature but I'll slowly be updating older characters to also have it. At the end of the Bludge spotlight video I demonstrate a couple of hyper cancels. Lastly I made two spotlight videos for Cap and Bludge demonstrating their full move set.

Captain Commando spotlight.

Bludge spotlight.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyJune 27th 2023, 5:41 pm

6/30/2023 Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 670481599

bub

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyJune 28th 2023, 8:39 am

ELECTRO wrote:
The update will be out this Friday 6/30/2023. In this update I will be introducing hyper cancels for the first time in any of my characters.

When post on the 30th, please include a screenshot of some sort.

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyJune 28th 2023, 1:09 pm

This Is Absolute One of the crazyest project I see on mugen, a retro fighting game with a lot of originality,and the stage on River with water effect Is insane,thanks for sharing

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 EmptyJune 28th 2023, 1:26 pm

Wow! Each fighter, each stage is becoming more impressive than the last. You shined with Captain Command and with Bludge

¡Guau! Cada personaje, cada escenario te van quedando más impresionante que el anterior. Te luciste con Capitán Comando y con Bludge

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15