The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)

Go down 
+26
Somm
Shining
Fede X
nedflandeurse
OldGamer
animaraz
Doom
volzzilla
thatguy
ELECTRO
metamutant
LESSARD
skhsato123
shanri
kyoman
Mazemerald
A-D-EighT
MatreroG
Navana
crosspotts1.0
shags2dope
Angelus_Silverhead
Mistah Jorge
Werewood
WADEPOOL
JARRO77
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyMarch 30th 2023, 9:46 pm

Awesome work on captain commando

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 5th 2023, 12:06 am

Final preview of Captain Commando. I added his throw from MVC2 which you can see early on in the preview. He now has a Mech hyper attack which does a variety of different attacks. The original Captain Corridor attack is now a special move. Finally the Captain Storm hyper will now do either electric or flame for the last attack.

Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 5th 2023, 8:21 am

ELECTRO wrote:
Final preview of Captain Commando. I added his throw from MVC2 which you can see early on in the preview. He now has a Mech hyper attack which does a variety of different attacks. The original Captain Corridor attack is now a special move. Finally the Captain Storm hyper will now do either electric or flame for the last attack.

another cool video cyclops

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 5th 2023, 11:20 am

I really liked the way Captain Commando interacts with his helpers. Each character is having a very distinctive stamp with respect to the others. Great job!

Me gustó muchisimo la manera en que Capitán Comando interactua con sus helpers. Cada personaje esta teniendo un sello muy distintivo con respecto a los otros ¡Gran trabajo!

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 5th 2023, 1:24 pm

I really love to see Captain Commando in action in this roster... simply masterful... But I see that this character creates a disadvantage towards the game... (it removes the possibility of adding another character from this game "Captain commando" since his companions are his assistants.
I mean... he won't be able to add Ginzu, Mack or Baby Comando! as playable characters (Same goes for Commando Cap's char in mugen) no one thought they could be potential chars.
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 5th 2023, 4:50 pm

@fede de 10

Ginzu is his team partner. Baby and Mack are just normal moves like in MVC2, so I can still make Baby or Mack as a playable character. I could even make alternate moves for Captain Commando if he were to face off against Baby, so that he and Mack don't show up.

Last edited by ELECTRO on April 6th 2023, 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 5th 2023, 6:48 pm

Nice it's so awesome

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 12th 2023, 4:57 am

The next update will come with another playable character which is Bludge. He is from the game Cadillacs and Dinosaurs and kinda looks like Blanka so I gave him Blanka's voice. His moveset will be pretty limited, but it's still cool to have another character to mess around with in the game. This preview is also showing off a new interactive stage where a Brontosaurus is trying to step on you if you come on land. The water on both sides will splash when in or near it. The Brontosaurus can also squish the fighters for stage finisher if it's the finial hit of the match.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 12th 2023, 1:59 pm

denso

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 12th 2023, 2:05 pm

ELECTRO wrote:
The next update will come with another playable character which is Bludge. He is from the game Cadillacs and Dinosaurs and kinda looks like Blanka so I gave him Blanka's voice. His moveset will be pretty limited, but it's still cool to have another character to mess around with in the game. This preview is also showing off a new interactive stage where a Brontosaurus is trying to step on you if you come on land. The water on both sides will splash when in or near it. The Brontosaurus can also squish the fighters for stage finisher if it's the finial hit of the match.

Fantastic!!!! I had never noticed the similarity with Blanka from SF, in this example you can see that Capcom always recycled his characters in some way, I think that in captain commando there was a final boss also similar to Blanka ... but with a crossbow .. . ha ha ha

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 12th 2023, 7:07 pm

nice job! but I wanna the old stage with shark fatality!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 13th 2023, 10:43 pm

ELECTRO wrote:

cool stuff electro Smile

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 16th 2023, 10:39 am

Marvelous! Each innovation (character, stages, new attack, helper, etc.) that is included in the game does not detract from the previous ones. It is incredible how you have maintained such a high level of quality!
Any plans for any of the WildC.A.T.S?

¡Maravilloso! Cada innovación (personaje, escenario, ataque nuevo, helper, etc) que van incluyendo en el juego no desmerece en nada a las anteriores ¡Es increíble como has mantenido un nivel de calidad tan elevado!
¿Hay planes para alguno de los WildC.A.T.S?

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 22nd 2023, 6:59 am

@animaraz I had plans at one point to add the Wildcats but I kind of forgot about them until you mentioned it. I'll see what I can do about getting them into the game.

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 EmptyApril 22nd 2023, 9:08 am

ELECTRO wrote:
@animaraz I had plans at one point to add the Wildcats but I kind of forgot about them until you mentioned it. I'll see what I can do about getting them into the game.
clap clap clap clap clap clap Spartan Please ilu

ELECTRO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)   Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next