The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
How do I change the fall sound on Mugen? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
How do I change the fall sound on Mugen? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
How do I change the fall sound on Mugen? Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
How do I change the fall sound on Mugen? Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How do I change the fall sound on Mugen?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

How do I change the fall sound on Mugen? Empty
PostSubject: How do I change the fall sound on Mugen?   How do I change the fall sound on Mugen? EmptyApril 16th 2016, 12:25 pm

I just want to know how to change the fall sound on Mugen or on the Mugen characters from the Mugen fall sound into the different fall sound. While the Mugen characters fall when they are being hit by their opponents.

Please, help me! How do I change the fall sound on Mugen?

How do I change the fall sound on Mugen? 2649099129

(No Rude Answers)
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: How do I change the fall sound on Mugen?   How do I change the fall sound on Mugen? EmptyApril 20th 2016, 3:38 pm

You can use Fighter Factory to open your [mugen]\data\common.snd file and replace the sound entries 7-0/7-1/7-2 with your own fall sound WAV files.  This way affects globally.

Also you can add your own fall sound WAV files to your own MUGEN character then duplicate the falling state and overwrite its Statedef 5100 & 5110 with the PlaySnd of the different values.  This way affects individually.
For example, include your own common1.cns file, or just overwrite the particular states in your MUGEN code:

; Downed get-hit (hit ground from fall)
[Statedef 5100]
[State 5100, 10]
type = PlaySnd
trigger1 = Time = 1
value = F7, (sysvar(1) > Const720p(20)) + (sysvar(1) > Const720p(56)) ;<== replace this value with your choice, i.e. value = 5100,0

; Downed get-hit (lying down)
[Statedef 5110]
[State 5110, 6]
type = PlaySnd
trigger1 = Time = 0
trigger1 = !SysVar(0)
value = F7, (sysvar(1) > Const720p(20)) + (sysvar(1) > Const720p(56)) ;<== replace this value with your choice, i.e. value = 5110,0
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: How do I change the fall sound on Mugen?   How do I change the fall sound on Mugen? EmptyApril 24th 2016, 1:42 pm

Haha. Thanks, Borewood. I think I've been modified the fall sound on Fighter Factory, clicked common.snd on sound section to change the fall sound. Thanks anyway, my friend. :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I change the fall sound on Mugen?   How do I change the fall sound on Mugen? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I change the fall sound on Mugen?
Page 1 of 1