The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» xcheatdeath's W.I.P thread
On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound? Emptyby Shining Today at 12:38 am

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound? Emptyby xcheatdeath Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound? Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 3:59 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 11:29 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound? Empty
PostSubject: On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound?   On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound? EmptyApril 15th 2016, 2:45 pm

I double clicked on Mugen folder to work I clicked on System to change the system sound into my favorite SNK selected sound, I clicked on command prompt and still not working. And I was about to change the fall sound into SNK The King of Fighters fall sound and still not able to change it either.

Please, people, I really need your help. On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound?

(No Rude Answers)
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound?   On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound? EmptyApril 15th 2016, 4:06 pm

you go to system.def you see this line:
Music to play at char select screen.
select.bgm =data/neon/snd/Justice League Live Action Version Opening Theme.mp3
select.bgm.volume = 100
select.bgm.loop = 1
select.bgm.loopstart =
select.bgm.loopend =

data folder is screenpack site, neon folder the screenpack, snd folder is sound(put you song here and copy name) and the rest is the copy name of sound ok? anyway put a image and I try a solution ok?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound?   On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound? EmptyApril 16th 2016, 2:08 am

No no, bro. Lol. I mean, on main menu when I select Arcade, VS Mode, Survival, Options and Etc. from current Mugen select sound effect into the new select sound effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound?   On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound? Empty

Back to top Go down

On Mugen, how do I change the system sound and fall sound?
Page 1 of 1