The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released

Go down 
+7
ajrenalin
cravd
Hypersonic
flammableking
volzzilla
Adminbot
Arkady
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkady

Arkady

Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released Empty
PostSubject: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 6:49 am

Developed over the last 6 months, Avengers vs. X-Men is the second full game release from Project X. Consisting of a roster of 22 fighters, you take control of one of your favorite heroes in order to save the earth from an invading alien force.

To all of you out there who followed our progress over the course of the project, thank you for your continued interest and support. It's due to people like you that we are driven to do what we do. We will be starting a separate thread for bug reports as well. We will provide frequent updates and more reports come in.

Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released AvX

Download + release thread (registration required): http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=40051.0
Download without registration: http://projectx.infinitymugenteam.com/
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 9:50 am

I am spliting off this reply from project topic for it's own topic to announce the release.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 8:16 pm

congrats to all involved.

few things i noticed:
- hope's butt looks weird in the gun hyper attack
- scarlet witch's hair animated strange in back dash and walk backwards
- beast was next with the x-men. he hated cyclops then and officially an avenger then. but in the game he is considered an x-man?
- in the character select, p2 on the wrong side
- considering all the fancy gfx, i was underwelmed by the in game fonts and the team select mode
- scarlet witch's port is ugly
- during the scroller stage, modok took 1 hit, then disappeared and the big sentinel fell
- clsn boxes on sentinel were weird as was he in general due to the scaling. i think you'd be fine picking a regular sentinel, but just changed color. there is a good master mold wip, maybe try it. or do something with vitamin's master mold sprites
- during story mode, seemed like some of the story was left out in the cut scenes
- why was i fighting for the x-men with scarlet witch at 1 time?
- after beating the game with scarlet witch, mugen crashed with no report. this happened at the end right after seeing the big roster set up

that all i can remember
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 8:51 pm

graphic @ s ses aside, who did you use against MODOK?
btw did you like the avx boss version of modok?
(little taste of what we shoulda had= but not leaked)
get us a good scarlet witch pic, ( i know you got them)
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyMarch 19th 2013, 9:36 am

in the issue i mentioned with modok, i was using scarlet witch.

played through with black widow:
- her recovery from being on the ground take too long
- there were zero story boards shown after nova and before the spaceship bit
- why did she fight avengers?
- i only got to fight that modok 1 time due to he crapped out vs wanda. he was kinda easy due to i did the machine gun hyper with black widow and he was gone fairly quick
- red hulk needs a better 9000,0 port. i know there are images where red hulk spelled out. heck, i might have one i can donate if i can find it
- for scarlet witch 9000,1 port, need to be told dimensions
- while i appreciated the training part the first time vs cable, i think i'd like it if there was a way to bypass it
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyMarch 19th 2013, 10:40 am

In retrospect, that was a dumb question. xD
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyMarch 19th 2013, 12:53 pm

volzzilla wrote:

- why did she fight avengers?
That's more of a problem with randomized matches
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 3:44 am

Cable training bybass is just taunt to end training session
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 9:23 am

Yeah when Ace told me that, I felt like an [even bigger] idjet
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyApril 1st 2013, 3:01 pm

after looking up under rocks, finally realized he had a long time unused in IMT, and to download the game .. as always surprised with the news in the hope characters, Scarlet Witch, Red Hulk (mmm) , and again add to deadpool with spiderman in selection, great game pleasant at all times.

despues de buscar hasta por debajo de las piedras, al fin con una cuenta que tenia bastante tiempo sin usar en IMT, y poder descargar el juego..como siempre sorprendieron con la novedad en los caracteres esperanza, bruja escarlata, red hulk(mmm),y volvieron aƱadir a deadpool con spiderman en seleccion, gran juego agradable en todo momento.
Back to top Go down
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 6:00 pm

This game was put together the right way congrats to all who worked on it.
Back to top Go down
wikisaiyan

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyMay 6th 2013, 3:07 pm

THIS. IS . AMAZING.
I didnt know this kind of stuff was capable with the mugen engine. This is like an actual 40 buck game I wouldve brought for PS1 (had Ive been capable Laughing ). Hats off to you Project X. Cant wait to see what you have next. Very Happy
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 4:13 pm

Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released AvXRelease

Individual character releases for AvX phase 1 are set to happen starting as of today, enjoy all the hard work Acey and the Avx team has put into bringing marvels superheroes now available on your very own mugen

download at the site

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=41420.0
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 5:18 pm

Red Hulk.

I've said enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released EmptyAugust 26th 2013, 5:30 pm

yes yes, Rulk will be there, and colosonaut (Avx joke) but you might need to wait till next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released   Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released Empty

Back to top Go down

Avengers vs. X-Men Full Game released
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next