The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!

Go down 
+4
Adminbot
gui0007
Mazemerald
Ax
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! Empty
PostSubject: POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!   POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 3:14 pm

POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! T9wVNeG
https://i.imgur.com/t9wVNeG.png

Original Thread
http://elecbyte.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=bmudiksgbtbcb24ngp22k9o7g7&topic=3523.0

Well it's finally here, my little side project that was originally just a quick mini game thing that started over at Elecbyte. Special thanks to the fellas out there who gave me ideas for this project. This is an open full game so feel free to create and add your own Pokemon. To find out how, follow the original thread for tutorial help. This game includes new stages, music, screenpack, and 23 characters. If you like this project and wanna see more then check out our projects at,

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/

POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! JZzGfDOWNLOAD *Download all Parts and combine for best results.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t76tjn5r2guncdw/Pokemon.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/las4h6kue8gkyed/chars.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/eaw4qt40to2ey3z/stages.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ksy2xkt2s5s0cd9/sound.zip

GAME DETAILS
Every fight is 1 round only and about 23 fights total. The characters are 6-button custom. Use C or Z to run/hop/dodge. Crouch or Jump by Pressing Up or Down to Dodge. There are no crouching attacks or aerial attacks. There are 4 attacks total, Press either A,B,X,Y, to perform the attack. To activate the Super Move you need to hold down and press any button after a bar has been filled. To fill your bar you need to attack your opponent first.

I completed everything except Mew & Nidoking which should come right after the Pikachu battle. Nidoking's trainer would have been Gary Oak.

POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! MSQoZPossible updates....

*Maybe a Scizor,Hitmonlee,Nidoking, Mew,Sandshrew,Bagon!?
*Random Trainer comments while Pokemon battle!?
*Mugen 1.1 Zoom in and out conversion
*Animated trainers!?
*Trainer Portraits
*Storyboard, Game Intro, and Game Ending Scene.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!   POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 7:14 pm

YES! really good!

pokemon is funny game and very nostalgic!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!   POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 7:27 pm

Yeah it rook forever for me. It was suppose to be very quick project. The roster was unexpectedly doubled to. I didn't want this many characters but then I made too many stages, and then the battles were uneven, and then I had too many gen 1 and not enough of the other gens. So the result of more pokemon came out of all of that.

I'm glad it's released at this point. Now I can take a good long rest without worrying about losing the data.

I had a good time playing the game myself or just watching the A.I. debug fighting a battle. I really enjoyed this.
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!   POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 1:41 am

Looks nice so far Ax! Thanks and glad to see you back in action! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!   POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 11:23 am

Link to the release topic now added to the forum index news block.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!   POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 3:12 pm

Thanks. I know it's hard to download a full game but to those of you who have, you're really gonna enjoy this Pokemon fighter! It's really fun! Very Happy

@admin,

Thanks. I'll try and add the individual downloads soon. At last we'll have a larger pokemon section in the downloads! XD

Goal of the year almost accomplished now! yes

Now we just need the anime section to fill up more so our anime members and visitors can get some attention.
Back to top Go down
jenngra505

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!   POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 10:44 pm

Please upgrade to Mugen 1.0, it crashes a lot less.
I think you know this already but there are so many infinites that I can't really like this game.

Last edited by jenngra505 on October 2nd 2014, 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!   POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! EmptyOctober 3rd 2014, 11:50 am

I can do a Squirtle for this project? nice mugen
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!   POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! EmptyOctober 3rd 2014, 5:38 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
I can do a Squirtle for this project? nice mugen

Thanks. Yeah feel free to add on. After there are so many pokemon in the series.

Here is the template I found on deviantart to make your own trainer.

POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! Base___2___trainers_back_by_masteryamvin-d3lb4da
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2011/189/b/1/base___2___trainers_back_by_masteryamvin-d3lb4da.png

If you like, you can make yourself or officer Jenny, or whatever you like. Even no trainer like some special pokemon.

BTW did you see Mewtwo? Wink

I know you've been looking forward to him! Laughing

@jenngra505,

Yeah I actually wanted to create it on the new mugen, actually mugen 1.1 because of the zooming feature. However, on the current PC that i am on, the programs are not compatible. Only winmugen works on my current PC.

You are welcome to convert it for me if you like. I would really appreciate it to. It's a very simple screenpack to!

The infinites can be an issue though I suggest just play it with some restraint. I actually designed it to be a quick kids game.

You are welcome to fix all that up for me to. I just did this for fun, not to make a balanced game for serious pro gamers or anything like that. I don't do combo stuff or anything like that, this is just push a button and your character does a special of some sort.
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!   POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 9:21 am

Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
mutant x

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!   POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 9:05 am

i was gonna download it until i saw it wasn t 1.0 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!   POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 2:00 pm

mutant x wrote:
i was gonna download it until i saw it wasn t 1.0 Crying or Very sad

You could still use the content without the winmugen screenpack.

Just create a new mugen 1.0 folder and move in the characters folder from pokemon and the stages, and the music. Then just copy parts of the select.def, the characters and stages. Save and then play Exclamation

Mugen is customizable, in fact you never have to play the game anyone ever designs because it's entirely up to you on what you like to use. You could take out mewtwo and pikachu and play them instead in another mugen if you wanted to. Mugen lets you do that at any time.

Check out the docs for more info on this stuff or youtube for tutorials and the help sections and tutorials.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!!   POKEMON - FULL GAME - RELEASED!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1