The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy

Go down 
+5
animaraz
Angelus_Silverhead
btony89
Doom
skhsato123
9 posters
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy Empty
PostSubject: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 10:01 am

Adam Warlock, originally known as Him, is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in Fantastic Four #66 and #67, and was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uam6b2tib5n3vpf/AdamWarlock-MVD.rar

and yes he is based on captain marvel sprites and any updates are welcommed by professionals and experts

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 12:07 pm

Thank you for sharing your work here !! HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 12:09 pm

this is a very great release, thanks for sharing here, i cant wait to try him out.HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 1:10 pm

Well, as a simple edit... what can I say... He looks very good and seems unique character. It is great to have this famous character in the collection. Of course, he need some work with sprites and gameplay, but any way! He is awesome. I will enjoy to have him and play with him. Well done!
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 4:17 pm

Good star!!! Thanks. Waiting for one update.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 4:19 pm

Wow, great release, he looks good for an edit as well
..I like him a lot personally HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy 670481599 ..and it is really
nice to finally have an ADAM WARLOCK for mugen at last Very Happy

well done skhsato123 clap clap and many thanks for
sharing him here as well very much appreciated Smile

cheers skhsato123 cheers HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy 705151839
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 3:58 pm

Sorry, it took me a while to get to this char.

- Small portrait is too big for the space.
- The cape has a lot of colorloss on it.
- When moving forward or backward, the cape has some small white pixels around it.
- He has no low attacks or overheads. The crouching kicks should hit when the opponent is blocking while standing, and the air attacks should hit while the opponent is blocking while crouching.
- The animation seems very jittery, and not at all smooth.
- He doesn't seem to have a throw. I imagine he's supposed to have one with F+MP or F+HP but he just kind of jitters.
- Every standing normal except the MP is unsafe on hit.
- By simply jumping and hitting HK, I can unleash a three hit combo that does 320 damage, more damage than an average hyper.
- The LP does more damage than the MP.
- No matter how close I get, I cannot connect with the Crouching HP.
- I can't combo any of the normals into each other.
- Readme would be nice.
- Head pos and mid pos are wrong (Mid pos is in the knee, head pos is in the crotch).

I'll let you know if I find any other problems, ok?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy EmptyMarch 27th 2016, 4:32 pm

@Christian Weston Chandler
Thank you for your valuable advice friend. HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy EmptyMarch 30th 2016, 8:33 am

if u could pleas color seprate him we could have a lot of fun with him
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy EmptyMarch 30th 2016, 8:38 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
if u could pleas color seprate him we could have a lot of fun with him

excuse me am a beginner .... what is the meaning of color separation for a character
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy EmptyMarch 30th 2016, 9:09 am

sorry I wasent trying to sound mean or any thing but this is color sepration HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy ZWZdZ it will give u more pallets to chose from like different appearances for him
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy EmptyMarch 30th 2016, 9:22 am

also who did u use to make him
Back to top Go down
exit370

exit370

PostSubject: Re: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy EmptyJune 16th 2016, 12:58 pm

I like the idea, but he does need more work. I think he needs more ground moves and a little less flying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy   HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed  Muhammedy Empty

Back to top Go down

HIM ... joins the galactic war of multiverse ... ADAM WARLOCK by Ahmed Muhammedy
Page 1 of 1