The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE

Go down 
+10
Werewood
crosspotts1.0
carpa5
animaraz
Shining
Doom
yolomate
odin123
LESSARD
skhsato123
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  Empty
PostSubject: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 1:21 am

this is my gift for celebrating the oldest Orthodox church in  Africa and the world , the EGYPTIAN CATHEDRAL , with its christmas EVE on 7th january
though being not christian but here in EGYPT we all celebrate  ....

ANYWAYS ... here is --------------------------->

farao farao  HIM farao farao

the beholder of INFINITY WATCH  ,,, keeper of the time gem ( stone )

ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  58258210

ADAM WARLOCK

BIOGRAPHY

Adam Warlock, originally known as Him or Adam, Scientists on Earth calling themselves the Enclave created an artificial, perfect human, who initially calls himself "Him". After rebelling against his creators, and having a conflict with Thor, Him decides to leave Earth and travels into space.

He encounters the High Evolutionary, who gives him the name "Warlock". The High Evolutionary requests Warlock's help in saving the artificially created planet, Counter-Earth, from the evil Man Beast and gives Warlock the green Soul Gem (also referred to as the "Soul Jewel"), which allows Warlock to capture souls of other beings. When he arrives on Counter-Earth, Warlock is given the name Adam by four teenagers who befriend him. After the Man Beast's defeat, Warlock leaves Counter-Earth to find a new purpose.

In his travels through space, Warlock encounters the Universal Church of Truth, an intergalactic religious organization led by the corrupt Magus. Warlock allies with Pip the Troll, the assassin Gamora, and Gamora's employer and adoptive father, Thanos of Titan, to oppose the Magus. Eventually, Warlock discovers that the Magus is a future version of himself who traveled back in time after being driven insane by the use of his Soul Gem. Warlock chooses to alter his timeline by visiting himself a few months into the future and steals his own soul to prevent the Magus from ever existing. Warlock then continues his journeys, knowing he has seen his own death but not knowing exactly when it will happen.

When the Stranger attempts to steal Warlock's Soul Gem, Warlock learns about five other related gems. Thanos gains possession of these gems with the intention of destroying Earth's sun. When Thanos causes mortal harm to Pip and Gamora, Warlock takes their souls to end their suffering. Warlock then enlists the aid of the Avengers, Captain Marvel, and Moondragon to stop Thanos. During the battle, Warlock's younger self appears and takes the older Warlock's soul. Inside the gem, Adam is reunited with Pip, Gamora and others in a utopia known as Soul World. Warlock's soul is temporarily freed from the Soul Gem, allowing him to turn Thanos to stone and save Earth.

ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  410

Code:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qv3abmwybvw08lh/MVDADAMWARLOCK.rar
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 9:49 am

WOW!!!! your skill have been raised a lot my dear friend.

Thanks for share.

Im almost finish our big green and pink friend, still fixing some bugs. ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  3419901605
Back to top Go down
odin123

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 9:52 am

Thanks! He looks nice. I'll test later.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 10:16 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 11:04 am

Thank you very much friend ... cheers
I really appreciate your effort creating all these characters ... ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 11:18 am

I like it but same problem: I don't put news palettes in char....sad but it's true!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 2:09 pm

thanks for everyone very much
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 2:17 pm

thanks a lot friend ...congratulations for this work
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 2:20 pm

Shining wrote:
thanks a lot friend ...congratulations for this work
you are welcome my friend
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 2:29 pm

Thanks men!!!
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 2:36 pm

always your contribute is good ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  670481599
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 5:50 pm

i like good work bro
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 7:09 pm

Yes yes yes thank you for this beautiful Gift love him awesome job can't wait to play as him
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 9th 2018, 10:25 pm

Welcome carpa and crosspots
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 12:48 pm

Hope you had a wonderful EGYPTIAN Christmas 2018! clap

And thank you very much bringing a wonderfully remade Adam Warlock! ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  Pharao10
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE    ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE  Empty

Back to top Go down

ADAM WARLOCK REMADE ... my contribution for EGYPTIAN Christmas EVE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next