The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
About FlammableKing! :D Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
About FlammableKing! :D Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
About FlammableKing! :D Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
About FlammableKing! :D Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

About FlammableKing! :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

About FlammableKing! :D Empty
PostSubject: About FlammableKing! :D   About FlammableKing! :D EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 9:39 am

This is me. ^^ I may look like an angry person, but I'm very... Very not! Ovo Not unless somebody pushes me to my boiling point. I snatched this photograph from my girlfriend's Photobucket, as I have no pictures of myself on mine. I don't really like how I usually look. ^^;; But, I got this hairstyle by accident, upon removing a hair-tie, after a shower. ovo;
About FlammableKing! :D Imagejpeg9521-2

My favorite movies include; Rambo, Scarface, X-Men: Last Stand, Saw, Liar Liar, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, The Longest Yard (2004), Bubble Boy, Rocky, The Super Mario Bros. Movie (in spite of its many flaws, it holds a special place in my heart), The Grudge, Dream Cruise, Ghost Rider, Donnie Darko (kinda pathetic, but I only like it because of Frank The Rabbit. xD), Dumb and Dumber, Con Air, Resident Evil, The Breakfast Club, Hellboy, and lots more I can't think of at this moment. ovo;;

My favorite video-games; Mugen, Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Party Game$/Mega Micro-Games, Cel Damage, Bloody Roar: Primal Fury, Super Smash Bros. (64, Melee, and Brawl, but I prefer Melee over all of them), Wario Land: 3, WWE: Day of Reckoning/Here Comes The Pain/ Smackdown Vs Raw 2006, Mario Paint, Marvel Vs Capcom: 2 and 3, Tekken Tag Tournament: 2, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai: 3, Mortal Kombat Deception/Armageddon, Marvel Ultimate Alliance: 2, Guilty Gear: X2/XX Accent Core/Isuka, Game And Watch Gallery: 1, 3, and 4 (never played part: 2), Soul Calibur 2 and 3, Sonic Adventure: 2: Battle, and, once again, many, many more. OvO;;

Interviewer: "Now, FlammableKing... When you sprite, do you, like, need total silence and concentration, or do you listen to music? Or... Just, what is it? What keeps you going?"

Well, when I sprite, I prefer to be in a dark room, where there are no interruptions. Not mandatory, but it does help alot. Also, I do listen to something while I sprite... Not music, though... I listen to CreepyPasta in a minimized internet page on YouTube. :3 It relaxes me and helps me concentrate on my work. ^^ Also, some of the stories are quite interesting, too! OvO I hope that someday, there will be a Mugen project, devoted to CreepyPasta. ^^
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: About FlammableKing! :D   About FlammableKing! :D EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 8:17 pm

nice to meet you lol
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: About FlammableKing! :D   About FlammableKing! :D EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 2:59 am

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
nice to meet you lol

You, too, Man. xD
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: About FlammableKing! :D   About FlammableKing! :D EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 6:50 am

U look like the native american kid from the never rnding story.lol anyeays welcome to the eide world of mugen bro!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: About FlammableKing! :D   About FlammableKing! :D EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 7:07 am

tank402 wrote:
U look like the native american kid from the never rnding story.lol anyeays welcome to the eide world of mugen bro!

Oh, boy... If I could count the MANY times I've been compared to Atreyu.... Oh, and my first name even begins with "A". xD The world of Mugen is amazing, my friend! =D I've been playing it since I was thirteen. ^^ First heard about it when I was eleven! OvO It was only last year when I began contributing to this site, though. If I had found it sooner, I would have 4 characters out for download, right now. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: About FlammableKing! :D   About FlammableKing! :D EmptyApril 5th 2013, 3:28 am

what should i say Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About FlammableKing! :D   About FlammableKing! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

About FlammableKing! :D
Page 1 of 1