The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) Emptyby Basara-kun Today at 7:55 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit)

Go down 
+2
Doom
Shiruzato
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) Empty
PostSubject: Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit)   Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) EmptyMarch 15th 2016, 9:45 pm

Hey.

So I figured that, since I'll be doing a lot of these in the future, that I'd just make a folder for all future edits and projects revolving around Nintendo.

Original creators will be credited first and foremost, and if that character has a thread here on the Multiverse forums, there will be a link to that thread after the character's details.

Current Roster

Mario Originally made by TylorTheHedgehog, sprited by ShinRyoga

Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) Mario10

Updates:
--Got rid of that weird blue background thing in his small portrait
--Added Smash 4 hitsounds to all hammer-based attacks
--Added new voice quotes to a few states, to reinforce Mario's character
--Added Smash 4 fireball hitsounds
--Restored ShinRyoga's pipe intro
--Added Smash Bros./Donkey Kong hammer music to Mario's Super Hammer Lv3 super move
--Added a new special move, Butt Stomp (D,D,K in the air), which also has an EX version
--Added a new Lv1 super move, Super Cape Dash (D,B,F,P)
--Added a new Lv3 super move, Mario Finale (D,B,D,B,P)

To-do List:
--Add a new Cape special move which reflects projectiles
--Maybe a few more power-up based moves

Link Originally made and sprited by Chuchoryu

Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) Link10

Updates:
--Swapped standing MK and HK and buffed HK
--Sped up and added a grunt to his Taunt
--Changed up Aerial LP's animation, added Aerial MP, LK, MK, and HK
--Added a new Lv1 Super Move, Light Arrow (D,B,D,B,P)
--Smoothed out the animation for throwing the Boomerang
--Made him travel slightly farther in his Forwards Dash
--Added a new hitbox to crouching HP, which should make the attack connect much more naturally
--Added Smash 4 Link's sword swing SFX for all sword-based attacks
--Added another hitbox to HK
--Nerfed Crouching LP's damage output, since it can be spammed
--New Combo: Standing LP, Standing LK, Standing HK
--New Combo: Standing LP, Standing MP, Standing HK
--New Combo: Crouching LK, Crouching MK, Standing MK
--Added some extra SFX to his taunt
--Added extra SFX and a screen flash to Triforce Slash
--Modified the damage that Arrows deal; they're slightly stronger than the Boomerang, to compensate for their lack of versatility and start-up lag
--Changed Link's shout while using the Spin Attack
--Backdash now moves a little further back
--Added a new Lv2 Super Move, Hero's Spin (D,B,D,B,K)
--Nerfed the knockback and damage of regular Arrows, but they're much faster now
--Added Fire Arrows (D,B,MP)
--Added Ice Arrows (D,B,HP)
--Added Bombs (D,F,K); you can have up to two onscreen at a time. They deal more damage if they land on the ground and detonate than if they land on an opponent
--Added a new Lv2 Super Move, Bomb Barrage (D,F,D,F,K). It's based off of the bomb throwing animation from Hyrule Warriors
--Added another possible direction for the Boomerang
--The Boomerang can no longer be thrown if it hasn't come back to Link yet
--Added an unsheathing sound to Link's intro animation

To-do List:
--Nothing right now, I'm pretty content with his movelist, but I have a few ideas in mind. But those are secret. Wink

Thread Link:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t7528-cvs-link-and-cvs-anastasia

Samus Aran Originally made and sprited by Chuchoryu

Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) Samus10

Updates:
--Minor balancing to normal attacks
--Modified the animation and input for the Hyper Beam (D,F,D,F,P)
--Modified the input for the Missile Barrage (D,F,D,F,K)
--Sped up the Power Beam (D,F,P)
--Redid the explosion GFX
--Replaced the sprites for the Morph Ball Bombs (D,D,K) to better reflect the source material
--Sped up the timing for Morph Ball Bombs to explode
--Prior, when an enemy came into contact with the Morph Ball Bomb, the explosion GFX did not play; this has been fixed
--Added a taunt
--Added three new palettes; No.6 is the Phazon Suit (red visor), No.12 is the Phazon Suit (orange visor), and No.7 is Dark Samus
--Removed the super move background out of personal taste
--Added character flashing to the Screw Attack (F,F,P)
--Added a new Lv2 super move, the Power Bomb (D,D,P)

To-do List:
--Resprite/redo using Chuchoryu's up-and-coming Samus update as a base
--Ice Beam
--Wave Beam
--Plasma Beam

Thread Link:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t6285-cvs-zero-suit-samus-suit-samus-2015?highlight=samus

Little Mac Originally made and sprited by Chuchoryu

Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) Little10

Updates:
--Modified damage output; he's a heavy-hitter now, but he also has terrible defenses. He's do-or-die, don't get hit as him!
--Added some sneaker sounds to his Specials
--Changed his rapid-punching Super into a pressure move; it deals high damage, even while guarding it. Use it to get an edge up on the opponent!
--Drastically reduced his mobility, especially in the air. It's best to wait for an opening now, and strike them where it hurts
--Prettied up the KO Uppercut a bit
--Added a taunt
--Made him smaller
--Likely a few other things that I forgot about

To-do List:
--Add a super move based on Giga Mac
--Maybe a little more balancing
--Update with new sprites courtesy of Chuchoryu

Thread Link:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t6567-cvs-litle-mac

OneDrive Folder:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2044812CC9FBB9E1!122&authkey=!AEvHPiBGZpcOyvU&ithint=folder%2crar

Others
To come: Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, and more!

This post will be updated as new characters get added. Please support the original creators by checking out their own stuff.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit)   Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) EmptyMarch 16th 2016, 5:13 pm

Great Shiruzato ... drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit)   Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) EmptyMarch 16th 2016, 10:50 pm

Thanks men!!! Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) 670481599
Back to top Go down
TK830515

TK830515

PostSubject: Re: Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit)   Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) EmptyMarch 17th 2016, 11:54 am

Does that updated Link have a better AI yet? Once he gets a really good one I'll use him in my series. Right now he's kinda slow. >.<;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/topkirby8305
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit)   Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) EmptyMarch 18th 2016, 7:57 am

Wholly Molly Shiruzato you are so awesome man, since most other MUGEN forums' users (even somebody too here in MMV) only keep e-bash/e-haunt/e-bully/e-troll our Chuchoryu MUGEN Hero, you have managed to eliminate any heartless and reckless MUGEN bias and MUGEN prejudice and decided to help Chuchoryu.  I am so touched~~~~~~~~~~ tears of joy

Keep up with your heartful and thoughtful MUGEN edits like that! Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit)   Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 5:04 pm

TK830515 wrote:
Does that updated Link have a better AI yet?  Once he gets a really good one I'll use him in my series.  Right now he's kinda slow.  >.<;

Still working on it, sorry! Life's gotten really busy lately, so I haven't had as much time as I did over March Break; I've also got a surprise in the works, as well as another idea of mine. But don't worry, Link's new AI is still high-priority. ^u^

borewood2013 wrote:
Wholly Molly Shiruzato you are so awesome man, since most other MUGEN forums' users (even somebody too here in MMV) only keep e-bash/e-haunt/e-bully/e-troll our Chuchoryu MUGEN Hero, you have managed to eliminate any heartless and reckless MUGEN bias and MUGEN prejudice and decided to help Chuchoryu.  I am so touched~~~~~~~~~~ tears of joy

Keep up with your heartful and thoughtful MUGEN edits like that! Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) 670481599

Well, there's not much to hate about him; He's an awesome spriter, he's very accepting of positive feedback, and he makes great characters on a regular basis. Characters that other MUGEN authors wouldn't even touch at that! While I visit the MFG often, I feel like the incredible polish shown there is wasted; every other release nowadays tends to be yet another SNK or Street Fighter character that already has a great MUGEN alternative, with only the occasional retro arcade hero to spice things up. Thanks to Chuchoryu, characters like Link, Little Mac, and Samus can finally be shown some proper love (most definitely Samus, she's only had two good normal-sized characters to her name before Chucho came along). I mean c'mon, the man recreated almost the entire Tekken roster in MUGEN! Honestly, I feel lucky that he even considered to work with me; his spriting skills will be incredibly valuable, and I could learn a lot from studying them. He's just the kind of author that I'd be hoping to work with on these projects. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit)   Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 6:22 pm

Great edits Shiruzato! I bet you could work wonders with my Samus as well. Wink
lol

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit)   Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) EmptyMarch 25th 2016, 3:07 pm

Varia the Hunter wrote:
Great edits Shiruzato! I bet you could work wonders with my Samus as well. Wink
lol

Keep up the good work!

Actually, I made a six-button/balance edit of your Samus almost two years ago. ...It's not very good, but hey, I was just starting out.

I really like your Samus btw! Great use of her repertoire, and I like how you kept the 3D renders to a resolution that still fits with most MUGEN characters (rather than an awkward HD render that clashes with almost everything).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit)   Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiruzato Nintendo Edits OneDrive Collection (featuring unreleased Mario edit)
Page 1 of 1