The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What MUGEN version(s) are you using please?

Go down 
4 posters

WinMugen
What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? I_vote_lcap0%What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MUGEN1.0
What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? I_vote_lcap33%What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
MUGEN1.1
What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? I_vote_lcap67%What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Others?
What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? I_vote_lcap0%What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? Empty
PostSubject: What MUGEN version(s) are you using please?   What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? EmptyMarch 10th 2016, 5:35 am

WinMugen
MUGEN1.0
MUGEN1.1
Others?

I know this MUGEN question has been asked many times and many MUGEN places yet I want to get some input by new & old MMV members here..... study

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My MUGEN opinion about MUGEN version(s):
- before the year of 2013, I used and made stuff for both WinMugen and MUGEN1.0
- after the year of 2013, I use and make stuff for MUGEN1.0 only
- WinMugen has been too unstable to me, the biggest reason why I have given up using WinMugen....
- MUGEN1.0 is very stable and its news AILevel Trigger works much better than any custom MUGEN A.I. activation methods for WinMugen => Man I love AILevel a lot!!!
- sometimes I will use MUGEN1.1 for MUGEN1.1 exclusive MUGEN products (i.e. those cool zoom-in-zoom-out Hi-Res HD 2.5D-ish MUGEN stages)
* but most of the times I use MUGEN1.0 only..........MUGEN1.1 is good (i.e. some features and effects look good only in MUGEN1.1) but some existing MUGEN products have problems in MUGEN1.1 though..............and now more and more MUGEN creators/authors begin to switch to MUGEN1.1 so I will see.............
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: What MUGEN version(s) are you using please?   What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? EmptyMarch 10th 2016, 6:21 am

Mugen 1.0
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: What MUGEN version(s) are you using please?   What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? EmptyMarch 10th 2016, 7:37 am

I use the 1.1 version, it took long time for me to leave the win-Mugen (only by reason over the old filter, 'it only he has ", leaving the pixels the best  and most beautiful ...)
but now I got my final edited screempack which is what I use.

What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? Select%20players01
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: What MUGEN version(s) are you using please?   What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? EmptyMarch 10th 2016, 7:02 pm

Mugen 1.0
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What MUGEN version(s) are you using please?   What MUGEN version(s) are you using please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1