The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit

Go down 
+6
yolomate
manbatshark8
WADEPOOL
JARRO77
Angelus_Silverhead
btony89
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 3:44 am

btony89 wrote:
Shining wrote:
we need to take silver's face and shoulders and put on sabretooth..nothing to difficult it could be done
so we will have a decent kraven Cool

i think i like this idea better...
Sookie wrote:
"Kraven is nothing like Sabretooth. The lion one from Spectacular Spider-Man isnt the real Kraven, because Spectacular Spider-Man show is spider-man for girls. Im not saying its bad, but seriously it is to get girls to start buying Marvel. The spider-man from the 1990s animated series is the one from all the books and movies. It is smart business to get girls to buy too, but its not the real spider-man. Its spider-man for girls.
This Silver edit looks just like Kraven except he needs a mustache. Kraven doesnt have claws or fangs, he just has the powers of animals. He can run like a cheetah, climb like a leopard and a monkey, and then he fights like a gorilla. Kraven never bites or slashes, he uses locks, bodyslams, and throws to kill his prey. The closest thing you can make to Kraven is to put Krauser's head on MvC Tizoc by race45, or Haggar's head on Zangief and the moves of Blanka. Kraven fights like Blanka and Zangief, NEVER Sabretooth. The Puma fights like Sabretooth, but not Kraven. Never. Kraven thinks having to use his hands and feet makes him superior to big cats. He thinks hes better than animals, he wouldnt act like one, All respect to MMV."

I do not agree with it. Spectacular Spider-Man was a good show with a nice story. If it is for girls, than for whom now exist "Ultimate Spider-Man" show? For idiots? Besides, I want to notice... that Kraven have mutated to the some lion creature in Ultimate Marvel comics. So, it can be nice to use it.
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 6:38 am

I do not agree with it too. Also, I never though in this Kraven, but this one:

This one looks tough enough for me
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 9:39 am

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
btony89 wrote:
Shining wrote:
we need to take silver's face and shoulders and put on sabretooth..nothing to difficult it could be done
so we will have a decent kraven Cool

Sookie wrote:
"Kraven is nothing like Sabretooth. The lion one from Spectacular Spider-Man isnt the real Kraven, because Spectacular Spider-Man show is spider-man for girls. Im not saying its bad, but seriously it is to get girls to start buying Marvel. The spider-man from the 1990s animated series is the one from all the books and movies. It is smart business to get girls to buy too, but its not the real spider-man. Its spider-man for girls.
This Silver edit looks just like Kraven except he needs a mustache. Kraven doesnt have claws or fangs, he just has the powers of animals. He can run like a cheetah, climb like a leopard and a monkey, and then he fights like a gorilla. Kraven never bites or slashes, he uses locks, bodyslams, and throws to kill his prey. The closest thing you can make to Kraven is to put Krauser's head on MvC Tizoc by race45, or Haggar's head on Zangief and the moves of Blanka. Kraven fights like Blanka and Zangief, NEVER Sabretooth. The Puma fights like Sabretooth, but not Kraven. Never. Kraven thinks having to use his hands and feet makes him superior to big cats. He thinks hes better than animals, he wouldnt act like one, All respect to MMV."

I do not agree with it. Spectacular Spider-Man was a good show with a nice story. If it is for girls, than for whom now exist "Ultimate Spider-Man" show? For idiots? Besides, I want to notice... that Kraven have mutated to the some lion creature in Ultimate Marvel comics. So, it can be nice to use it.

i dont gonna say nothing about the show, if he likes of hate it is none of my business, and ultimate spíderman(the show) is trash anyway, from what i see, he is just saying the sabertooth kraven is a bad idea, i still prefer this one over the creepy hercules spriteswap, anyways everyone has his preferences...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Staubhold

Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 10:09 am

This is Kraven the Hunter...

Spoiler:

...not this abomination...

Spoiler:

...and I have to agree, that Silver/Silber edit does not look like Kraven. Too many details are missing.
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 10:22 am

Staubhold wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

...and I have to agree, that Silver/Silber edit does not look like Kraven. Too many details are missing.

Ugh... this abomination surely is disgusting riiiggghhht
I didn't even knew it existed...
But for the first one, Sabertooth would still have movements that would fit his style, just needing to actually change his face and clothes, but maybe keeping his size
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 11:49 am

yunnin wrote:
Staubhold wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ugh... this abomination surely is disgusting riiiggghhht
I didn't even knew it existed...
But for the first one, Sabertooth would still have movements that would fit his style, just needing to actually change his face and clothes, but maybe keeping his size

that was not kraven...it was tony the tiger, now i think a better version could be made, sure, but whoever wants to make kraven needs a good base or even make him from Scratch would be better.
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 11:50 am

Tony the Tiger? lol
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 12:33 pm

for me this a char  Centipide similar and with a great Smart pallete and edit some sprites and put new powers is a great Kraven, I only created a pallete see no is exactly but again some changes edit and....
Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 110
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 12:46 pm

Isn't he too... Formal?
I mean... Kraven is almost a Russian Tarzan with serious psicopath tendencies
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2016, 12:55 pm

yeap but I say some changes sprites etc ok?
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2016, 12:51 pm

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
btony89 wrote:

Sookie wrote:

this thread refuses to end...
Sookie wrote:
No it's not for idiots, its for a different audience than the original. When Ultimate Spider-Man came out, the only one we had was the 616 Spider-Man, who is the original and the real Spider-Man. SPectacular Spider-Man is a cartoon of Ultimate Spider-Man. All the girls liked the Spider-Man movie, and wanted to read more about him. So Bendis and Loeb decided to make a version for the ladies. Ultimate Spider-Man is Spider-Man for girls, Spectacular Spider-Man is that version. Women didnt like the original and real one, because his stories could be too hard and manly, and he deals with adult problems. Ultimate is a nicer younger version who mostly does things teen girls like, and he is the version people who like Twilight and Supergirl prefer. 616 is the real one, he is older, goes to college, has adult problems. Ultimate is a version that women and teen girls have a easier time getting into. It gets women to read Marvel more, and watch Marvel more. Run-Aways, Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate X-Men is for women who like Marvel. If you like it, okay, thats not bad. But alot of men dont like it because its not for men. Alot of men dont like The Notebook, Titanic, and Twilight because its not for men, its for ladies. And alot of women dont like the godfather or scarface because its for men. 616 was mainly made for guys, but hes realistic and has problems. Ultimate was made for girls to get them to buy Marvel.
This doent mean he is bad, it just means hes not the original Spider-Man. Hes the version the ladies like better. The same goes for his villains. Real Spider-Man has to pay bills, live with his aunt as a grown man, try to work a job, go to college, try to save his marriage, and deal with people who just want to steal for their money or have serious disturbing problems. Ultimate is a feminine teen in highschool who is mostly dealing with people who want to steal stuff or make him look horrible in front of the world. Hes made feminine so women have a easier time identifying with him and putting themselves in his shoes. That doesnt mean hes gay or bad, it just means women can now get into the story better. His problems are problems women think are very important. 616 spider-man's problems are more problems men find more important. Its not bad unless you think things for women or teen girls is bad.

If you use Sabretooth's body, Haggar's head, and the moves from Tizoc, Blanka, Zangief, and Blue Mary would be a better kraven than this one and the hercules spriteswap.

Last edited by btony89 on June 14th 2016, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2016, 12:54 pm

ok, BUT

We don't care about the show, but about the char.

And I agree with him about what could be his base Smile
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2016, 8:33 pm

Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 Frame-10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2