The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit

Go down 
+6
yolomate
manbatshark8
WADEPOOL
JARRO77
Angelus_Silverhead
btony89
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
btony89

btony89

Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  Empty
PostSubject: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 2:38 am

well, i found this edit of silver XI, if you ask me, i would certainly say that this looks ten times better than the one that exist, so i just wanted to share it here, i did not made this, but i found it kind of cool, so here its for the marvel collection, kraven silver, more playable than the one that exist.
Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  Dabbea10
http://www.mediafire.com/download/27m4s8zfc4hk7mm/kraven.zip

Last edited by volzzilla on June 12th 2016, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link removed)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 2:44 am

Well, he looks already good. Not a correct Kraven, but any way, nice Kraven. Wink
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 3:37 am

hehe cool edit Smile
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 4:11 am

Looks Awesome! Gonna Try It Out Sooner Or Later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 5:00 am

Well, he looks good, but still not so close to Kraven as it is possible. Maybe if change some colors on palette, he will look better:
Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  Image
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 6:08 am

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Well, he looks good, but still not so close to Kraven as it is possible. Maybe if change some colors on palette, he will look better:
Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  Image

good idea, maybe could work as more palletes.
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyJune 11th 2016, 3:55 pm

can you ubload to mediafire?
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyJune 11th 2016, 4:01 pm

http://adf.ly/246619/http://www.mediafire.com/download/27m4s8zfc4hk7mm/kraven.zip
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyJune 11th 2016, 4:15 pm

a savage kraven hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyJune 12th 2016, 6:23 am

Keep up the interesting MUGEN progress! Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  978788824  He looks so bad-ass! Twisted Evil

A bit off-topic here.......the original Silver in the source KOF game is very hard to use.......may be it is just me.......... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyJune 12th 2016, 7:02 am

i like edits but in my opinion it s not enough to be a good kraven riiiggghhht
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyJune 12th 2016, 8:06 am

Shining wrote:

THANK YOU, I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEBODY TO SAY THIS
I'm using a pal swap of Sabertooth as him, I would use a pal swap of Tarzan if it was possible, but this one looks not enough for Kraven at all...
Since Kraven had enough skill to be an huge problem to both Spider Man and Kaine, I think he still is taken for granted in terms of importance...
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyJune 12th 2016, 11:01 am

yunnin wrote:
Shining wrote:

THANK YOU, I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEBODY TO SAY THIS
I'm using a pal swap of Sabertooth as him, I would use a pal swap of Tarzan if it was possible, but this one looks not enough for Kraven at all...
Since Kraven had enough skill to be an huge problem to both Spider Man and Kaine, I think he still is taken for granted in terms of importance...

yeah...silver is not a good base, maybe the face, but thats all, like i see the only good alternative for now is a pallete for sabertooth or tarzan, to bad the other kraven(spriteswap of hercules) is also bad and kinda creepy, like you said he really needs a good version. Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  629558521
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyJune 12th 2016, 11:08 am

we need to take silver's face and shoulders and put on sabretooth..nothing to difficult it could be done
so we will have a decent kraven Cool
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  EmptyJune 13th 2016, 2:25 am

Shining wrote:
we need to take silver's face and shoulders and put on sabretooth..nothing to difficult it could be done
so we will have a decent kraven Cool

i think i like this idea better...
Sookie wrote:
"Kraven is nothing like Sabretooth. The lion one from Spectacular Spider-Man isnt the real Kraven, because Spectacular Spider-Man show is spider-man for girls. Im not saying its bad, but seriously it is to get girls to start buying Marvel. The spider-man from the 1990s animated series is the one from all the books and movies. It is smart business to get girls to buy too, but its not the real spider-man. Its spider-man for girls.
This Silver edit looks just like Kraven except he needs a mustache. Kraven doesnt have claws or fangs, he just has the powers of animals. He can run like a cheetah, climb like a leopard and a monkey, and then he fights like a gorilla. Kraven never bites or slashes, he uses locks, bodyslams, and throws to kill his prey. The closest thing you can make to Kraven is to put Krauser's head on MvC Tizoc by race45, or Haggar's head on Zangief and the moves of Blanka. Kraven fights like Blanka and Zangief, NEVER Sabretooth. The Puma fights like Sabretooth, but not Kraven. Never. Kraven thinks having to use his hands and feet makes him superior to big cats. He thinks hes better than animals, he wouldnt act like one, All respect to MMV."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit    Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kraven the Hunter Silver XI edit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next