The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea

Go down 
+3
O Ilusionista
Shining
mjmarco
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mjmarco

mjmarco

The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea Empty
PostSubject: The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea   The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 8:31 am

Hello friends I want to share this Tutorial for those that like to make 3D chars, there is one tutorial in youtube by Low 9.0:

He and Varia31 have used this method already.

STEP 1: Get Xnalara and Photoshop:

For Xnalara you need to have installed Net.Framework 3.5 and XNA Framework 3.0, just set it in google they are nothing heavy. Xnalara:
XNALARA

For Photoshop buy it The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea 311127478  or download it from Intercambiosvirtuales.org tongue

STEP 2: Get a model (format .mesh a lot en Devianart), there are a lot of characters from MVC3, SFXT , Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, DOA, etc, etc, etc.

Example: Ryu from Marvel vs Capcom 3: mvc3 ryu

STEP 3: Open it with Xnalara, paste your model in a folder, in the folder DATA and then:

The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea Xnalar10

STEP 4: You can also find poses (.pose) to buy time, I found this page: Xnalara poses
For ryu I found this pack: STREET FIGHTER PACK OF POSES

Just place the files or folders in the folder Poses, And then:

The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea Xnalar11

STEP 5: Save the scene when you make your own pose and save the picture to open it in Photoshop:

The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea Xnalar12

I hope somebody use this tutorial to make more missing chars from the crossovers.

bat  I got one idea, why don't we create a group of facebook, Xnalara makers for example and for rule every member need to do 2 sprites, imagine if we get 200 members or more!! chars will come pretty faster into the reality of M.U.G.E.N. just one idea for those that don't have time in her lives but want to make something like me:

I have done my 2 first sprites:
The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea Elecma10 The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea Elecma11

Last edited by mjmarco on November 10th 2016, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing link)
Back to top Go down
http://mjmarco.deviantart.com/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea   The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 10:11 am

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea   The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 1:00 pm

I already saw this video at YT, nice tutorial.

XNA Lara is a nice tool, but with a horrible interface.
You can't preview the animations you do, just the frame.
I hope they could change this someday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea   The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea EmptyFebruary 21st 2016, 1:11 pm

Yes ... very interesting your post ... yes
Thanks for sharing this information ... The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea   The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:34 am

Es verdad es muy muy muy interesante .Pero.... veo algo negativo en todo esto ( despues de ver el video me doy cuenta, que el tiempo de crear solo un sprite es mucho) y se puede convertir tedioso. ya de por si hacer sprites se hace eterno

Is really very very very interesting .But .... I see something negative in all this (after seeing the video I realize that the time to create only one sprite is a lot) and can become tedious. and in itself make sprites is eternal
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea   The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 1:08 pm

can u send me a link for XNALARA the page says 404 error and forbidden
Back to top Go down
mjmarco

mjmarco

PostSubject: Re: The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea   The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea EmptyNovember 10th 2016, 2:48 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
can u send me a link for  XNALARA the page says 404 error and forbidden

I've fixed it.
Back to top Go down
http://mjmarco.deviantart.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea   The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea EmptyNovember 12th 2016, 8:53 am

thank u im gonna try it out
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea   The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea EmptyNovember 16th 2016, 2:54 am

Well I strongly suggest you to ask Varia the Hunter for help on XNALara, as he is the pioneer of XNALara-to-MUGEN conversion! yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea   The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea Empty

Back to top Go down

The easiest way for 3D spriting - XNALARA Tutorial & a project idea
Page 1 of 1