The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage! Emptyby Shining Today at 6:27 am

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage! Emptyby DeleFresh Yesterday at 8:53 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:09 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage! Empty
PostSubject: Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage!   Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage! EmptyMarch 11th 2014, 1:06 pm

I will work on this one whenever i will get bored while making Samus.
So, i decided to make yet another BSB Metroid character and it is...
Meta Ridley! If you don`t know Metroid franchise/universe, then just know that its the same guy as Ridley, just cyberneticaly enhanced to survive after his first battle with Samus, so, its not a robot or a clone...or a zombie.
Unlike my Ridley, his tail can`t stretch, but is still invincible. His fireballs and missiles used in specials isn`t invincible, but his laser and bombs are. And he talks less. Some of his attacks are made-up, but thats only to make his moveset different from Ridley`s.
Moveset ideas:
But first, i need someone who would fix every sprite after i will finish adding them to have normal colors and no background...I still didn`t figured out how to do that by myself and nothing that i tried helps...
Idle preview (not the final version):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Also, this means Kraid is now more possible, but he will be boss anyway...but i don`t think someone cares about him...
And if you noticed it - he lacks tongue because its impractical if he uses plasma beam and it is visible through his teeth.

Last edited by BaganSmashBros on March 27th 2014, 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bagansmashbros.deviantart.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage!   Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage! EmptyMarch 11th 2014, 3:22 pm

that animation really looks great.

not that i'm volunteering as i have too much on my plate already, but do not understand what you are asking for help with. maybe explain it a little further to try and find whoever better?

btw, when i can, later tonight will make a screen shot of your video from samus and put that in the news block. can't do it right now, but it looked really good and wanted to point it out to people more.

thank you for showing off any of your stuff here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re: Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage!   Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage! EmptyMarch 11th 2014, 3:44 pm

volzzilla wrote:
that animation really looks great.

not that i'm volunteering as i have too much on my plate already, but do not understand what you are asking for help with. maybe explain it a little further to try and find whoever better?

btw, when i can, later tonight will make a screen shot of your video from samus and put that in the news block. can't do it right now, but it looked really good and wanted to point it out to people more.

thank you for showing off any of your stuff here Very Happy

When i try to use them without editing, his sprites won`t show up and i don`t know how to fix that without having to edt every single sprite with sff opening after doing so. Its just way too frustrating for my brain...
That would be nice
Back to top Go down
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage!   Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage! EmptyMarch 27th 2014, 2:06 pm

FINALY! This project moved to alpha stage/state! For now, i have to finish all of animations for beta version release before starting to work on coding. Here is examples of animations (from programm called BrawlBox)...
Idle:
Walk:
Strong Kick:

For now, nearly every basic attack animation, basic animations other than get hit animations and Kinetic Breath special animations is done. This project has medium priority, but its still high enough to work on him every day. Also, i want your opinion - should i add tongue to him or not? Why i decided to remove it? Well:
Without it, its easier...or just possible to see his teeth. At least i think so.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage!   Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage! EmptyMarch 28th 2014, 10:10 am

thats looking really good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage!   Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage! Empty

Back to top Go down

Meta Ridley project moved from just idea engenering to Alpha stage!
Page 1 of 1