The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves Emptyby BigPimp Today at 4:35 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yunnin

Yunnin

Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 3:58 pm

Just wanted to share some videos to inspire new gameplays and/or moves for new chars:

Spiderman based chars(I'm voting for either Miles or Noir):

Venompool... Not a bad idea...

Symbiotes

Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 4:01 pm

Also, if you know any version of a character, with a gameplay or moves that were not mugenized and y'all would like to see it on mugen, this thread is open to show them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 4:42 pm

interesting, i dont know but one of the games i would use, if i was a creator, could be marvel ultimate alliance, i was thinking that the moves blade or other chars that have been not be made in mugen, could be made inspired by the ones they used it in that game, its just a crazy idea. lol!

roster video, i will put a better movesets video(if i found one), something that surprises me is that thanks to the pc version, the roster can be huge, not like mugen since the number of spaces its limited, but theres more free to choose your roster. Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 5:00 pm

One for Kraven too

Also, this game looks great for the amount of chars it have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 5:07 pm

btony89 wrote:
interesting, i dont know but one of the games i would use, if i was a creator, could be marvel ultimate alliance, i was thinking that the moves blade or other chars that have been not be made in mugen, could be made inspired by the ones they used it in that game, its just a crazy idea. lol!

roster video, i will put a better movesets video(if i found one), something that surprises me is that thanks to the pc version, the roster can be huge, not like mugen since the number of spaces its limited, but theres more free to choose your roster. Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves 311127478
I've got to download MUA for my laptop, and I can tell you four of the slots there are added when modding the game. There's a mod that basically gives you access to the DLC characters from the Xbox 360, which when installed, grants you four new slots (which are occupied by Hulk, Moon Knight, Captain Marvel and Hawkeye; but you can change them with a tool included with the mod, although in my case, I had to find another tool since that one didn't work for me).
Now, regarding this topic, I'd say Marvel Heroes 2015 (since that game has many characters that haven't been converted into MUGEN yet like Magik, Squirrel Girl and Loki), but there's no video that could sum the characters up without it being too long.

Last edited by NamelessOnlinePlayer on February 16th 2016, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 5:08 pm

yunnin wrote:
One for Kraven too

Also, this game looks great for the amount of chars it have Very Happy

the boss fights against the 2099 chars would be useful too, in fact you could make hogoblin 2099 with red arremer sprites. lol!
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 5:17 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
btony89 wrote:

I've got to download MUA for my laptop, and I can tell you four of those slots are added when modding the game. There's a mod that basically gives you access to the DLC characters from the Xbox 360, which when installed, grants you four new slots (which are occupied by Hulk, Moon Knight, Captain Marvel and Hawkeye; but you can change them with a tool included with the mod, although in my case, I had to find another tool since that one didn't work for me).
Now, regarding this topic, I'd say Marvel Heroes 2015 (since that game has many characters that haven't been converted into MUGEN yet like Magik, Squirrel Girl and Loki), but there's no video that could sum the characters up without it being too long.

good idea about marvel heroes 2015, also yes that was the same pack that gives you all the dlc, that its not avariable now, it was great, unfortunaly, in recent years, i have trying to play it again, but the chars look like shadows now, and i never know why, oh well it was a good game.

rocket raccoon mod, that could be used as a moveset, lol.

adam warlock mod.
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 5:22 pm

also fun fact, previously the mods were only limited to marvel chars, nowadays the mods are for anything you want, i ever seen some resident evil and dc comics mods. lol!
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 5:22 pm

Another one: Jessica Jones!

Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 5:25 pm

I've got too find a whole playlist of MUA mods but these are the ones I want to show:
Songbird converted from MUA2

Penance converted as well

And Cloak

And here's also Magik from Marvel Heroes 2015 (got to find a video with a decent length):
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 5:31 pm

These are really great chars!

Also, this will be needed one day

Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 5:31 pm

This one too

Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 5:35 pm

Seeing that you suggested Injustice, I remembered that Arkham Knight and Static were included in the mobile version of the game.

Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 5:39 pm

I would lovee to see Static Shock on MUGEN! affraid affraid

Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 5:42 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
Seeing that you suggested Injustice, I remembered that Arkham Knight and Static were included in the mobile version of the game.

wait a moment, static and arkham knight were on the mobile version but not in the console game, why?. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves   Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Gameplays and/or Moves
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next