The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Ideas Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Ideas Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Ideas Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Ideas Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ideas

Go down 
+26
Angelus_Silverhead
Doom
brucewayne74
gartanham
Raijjin
DC VS MARVEL
JARRO77
XmatixX
kain11
AvalokiteshvaraX
metamutant
Avaid
dev
O Ilusionista
alnyrd
Melter
RYUYAGAMI
volzzilla
wil.li.an
warecus
chancethegamer
crosspotts1.0
jspiderman171717
candido159
Shining
BigPimp
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Ideas   Ideas EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 6:50 am

Hey guys, so I'm kinda back to doing mugen stuff
I started my study abroad as I was supposed to do year ago, so and disappeared pretty much right after last spidey mugen update. not a lot of time was available to even just test new releases and post some comments, sorry if I got someone concerned or waiting

I'm currently doing small stuff, mostly focusing on intros and winposes as well as sound redesign, but really good update on shocker already done and some intros winposes restored from Lethal syndicate videos and some new ones added (credits for Peter Parker intro sprites in the image goes to Empawk)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So I want to ask if maybe someone has good ideas for intros/winposes. i want to bring all chars to have at least 3 each

Currently lacking:

Carnage - 1 intro, 1 winpose
Shocker - possibly 1 intro or 1 winpose (now 1 intro and 1 winpose use the same anim)
Vulture - 2 new winposes (1 idea I have is he picks up opponent body and drains energy to get young. It could be possibly done as a hyper too, like it was in LS)
Rhino - 1 new intro

Green Goblin - want to recreate all intros and winposes from LS and possibly bag/belt accessories and replace his razor bat sprites (ideas on the sprite are also welcome)

Hobgoblin on the other hand will need almost all new unique intros/winposes (please don't suggest ones from original version, I removed them for a reason) 2 intros, 3 winposes

If you guys have ideas, please share

gartanham, wil.li.an, Pilgrim, candido159, yolomate and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 8:16 am

Vulture - 2 nuovi winpose (1 idea Ho è che raccoglie il corpo dell'avversario e prosciuga l'energia per diventare giovane.Potrebbe essere fatto anche come hyper, come era in LS)

affraid
He has got this power?

... And welcome back
Back to top Go down
candido159

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 8:19 am

I love the Vulture winpose idea, can't wait to see the code because I tried doing a catch winpose from kraven but I never figured out the code. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 8:38 am

Shining wrote:

affraid
He has got this power?

... And welcome back

yep, in tas it was pretty much his whole shtick
i know they probably did it for the same reason that doc ock wears bodyarmor
because kids would not be too inclined to buy the old guy in a spandex toy

but this is kinda what is engraved in my memory, him being able to do it
and they also adapted this into comics as some minor story i think:

candido159 wrote:
I love the Vulture winpose idea, can't wait to see the code because I tried doing a catch winpose from kraven but I never figured out the code. Very Happy

i have no idea for now too man
but i know Kong's sentinel has a winpose where he takes opponent body into a custom state and flies away with it
so i guess it can be done somehow))

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 10:35 am

I see a lot of creative things around here!
That Shocker image corresponds to a new Hyper? It looks really good! I like the idea that Spidey has an intro in his TAS civilian clothes! I can also recognize those Rhino and Venom winposes/intros (I had to watch those videos too many times for the creation of hydroman) great job mate, I really hope to see more of what you have planned soon!

Here are some ideas/opinions
I like the idea of ​​Vulture having that rejuvenation hyper, though if he just stays in a winpose, I'd be happy with that as well.

For hobgoblin, a winpose could look great where he becomes a demogoblin and flies off with the fire glider, another idea that came to mind is that he manipulates his goblin mask as he did in TAS (image attached for reference)

Finally, I would recommend changing the current voiceclips of the two goblins for new ones from video games, the reason for this is that these are usually clean files without background sounds.

For Green Goblin I think any of his various appearances in video games would look great, although the spiderman movie game and the android game Spiderman unlimited would really do a good job.

For Hobgoblin, who does not have so many appearances in audiovisual media (and much less in videogames), I think that the best option would be his interpretation in Spiderman Shatted Dimensions, although this is his version of 2099, the dialogues he has and the tone of voice could fit very well with the standard Hobby version.

If you like the idea of ​​voice changes, I could help you with that myself and collect the necessary .WAV clips!
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 1:00 pm

Yep, honestly always bothered me that he has 2 almost exact same hypers. So this one replaces the diagonal blast (although I do think to keep diagonal blast as just a variation of main hyper, but you have to hold "up", just without collapsing ceiling part, since it is already used in this new hyper as a finisher)

And yeah man, I actually searched for voiceclips for that hobgoblin and also only found his shattered dimension version, but couldn't find the clips. If you found them, that would be a big help!

Btw, that reminds me, here is a look at new select screen, managed to squeeze in hydro man without sacrificing anybody I think. Still playing with positioning though,but I think this is def the spot that allows some room. Although I do want to edit his coding, in particular make his puddle as a separate helper, so it doesn't cover the opponent and add more generous water drops, to all impact moves, as well as get hits (but you know that already man, I'm mostly saying it for rest of the guys)

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 2:16 pm

Bp have you had a chance to play with somm and mine hob goblin yet
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 2:27 pm

BigPimp wrote:
Yep, honestly always bothered me that he has 2 almost exact same hypers. So this one replaces the diagonal blast (although I do think to keep diagonal blast as just a variation of main hyper, but you have to hold "up", just without collapsing ceiling part, since it is already used in this new hyper as a finisher)

And yeah man, I actually searched for voiceclips for that hobgoblin and also only found his shattered dimension version, but couldn't find the clips. If you found them, that would be a big help!

Btw, that reminds me, here is a look at new select screen, managed to squeeze in hydro man without sacrificing anybody I think. Still playing with positioning though,but I think this is def the spot that allows some room. Although I do want to edit his coding, in particular make his puddle as a separate helper, so it doesn't cover the opponent and add more generous water drops, to all impact moves, as well as get hits (but you know that already man, I'm mostly saying it for rest of the guys)

Perfect! I agree with you about the shockers hypers, those two felt pretty similar, but this new one definitely feels very fresh!

and yes, maybe this weekend i can get the hobgoblin voice clips to send to you.

Lastly, I like how Hydro-man looks in the character selection, in addition to the new ideas for the update, I know it will be fantastic!
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 3:36 pm

There’s 2 Hydroman now.. which 1 is gonna be for this game
Back to top Go down
candido159

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 4:44 pm

BigPimp wrote:

Nice! So there's room for more? Or is he really the final one you can squeeze? Your Lizard is gonna be completed soon so I hope by then you can squeeze him in too Very Happy

chancethegamer wrote:
There’s 2 Hydroman now.. which 1 is gonna be for this game
As shown it will be the great sprited and coded by jspiderman and pilgrim Ideas 2800933067
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 8:11 pm

@Crosspots, yeah man, i actually downloaded and tried it. well, its a good start, but you def need to invest more time in his sprites, if you want him to be good quality, especially in the cape, since i just saw you use the same frame alot. also try brighter and juicer colors for the palette, it can really add life to the character

and yeah guys, ive been downloading and trying every new version of Gratanham/Thatguy edit, but by the time Gratanham hydroman reached good levels, i already knew Jspiderman is making this one. And this new one imo is smoother animations because it is based on existing char bases... it is really difficult to make such level of quality char without using existing bases for anims

in general i debated alot about including hydroman at all really, since sandman is already there, but it is last major tas villain that is not represented in any way, nor minigame, nor helper, nor cameo. eventually it came down to that i managed to squeeze in his sprite, and it looked right, since the sprite is smaller, and obviously the quality Jspiderman and Pilgrim delivered. although his portrait would still have to be offscreen unfortunately, there is just no place for it, without removing someone else

@Candido, its great man, but i dont really know about soon, his sprites are not walk in the park. but he will be ready someday, so he needs to be included, yep, thats for sure. but now i have no idea where to put him tbh. i guess we will figure it out when the time comes
Back to top Go down
warecus

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 9:21 pm

alll looks cooll

have you thought about adding that venom hyper where he throws a bunch of stuff at you.

it is also from lethal syndicate
Back to top Go down
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyDecember 1st 2022, 4:46 am

Nice to see you back BP.

About Gleen Globin from Lethal Syndicate, wucash used Hayato from upperbody and for the head I have certain that he used the globins from Dungeon & Dragons arcade game. Take a look

Long time ago, I made one edit of globin using this head. Just an example, I know you can do much better today

The Asura Blade and Asura Buster games have some characters with legs similar to spider legs. Maybe it can be useful for new moves for the goblins

gartanham and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyDecember 1st 2022, 8:04 am

thanks guys)

but nah, im honestly not big fan of either guys
that venom hyper always looked kinda off to me
and LS green goblin new head and upper torso design, not a big fan either, since it just made him look less like his regular 90s appearance, if anything. more like his modern looks. but im not fan of many things marvel that came out after 90s

but the bag and belt is a good addition for sure, since he SHOULD have them
as well as hobgoblin. so not going beyond that with sprites edits guys

maybe any ideas guys on what was used as a base for razorbat sprite though??
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas EmptyDecember 1st 2022, 3:02 pm

good to see you again bigpimp cheers
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down