The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!

Go down 
+11
btony89
felideo
volzzilla
jerommv
malevka1
Doom
yolomate
Navana
ldpp
Yunnin
prospectone
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! Empty
PostSubject: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 8th 2016, 6:25 pm

Hey guys I wanted share this unfinished edit. It's Supergirl from DC Comics. Kara Zor-El is speculated to be potentially more powerful than even Superman. She has less mental barriers and as a kryptonian teenager on earth, she metabolizes solar energy faster so the rumors may be true. Also this char isn't mine, it was created by Toni, then edited by myself with complementary palettes by Yunnin, Yolomate and Chimoru. Enjoy
SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! Superg11

Added:
- AI tweaked; Kara combos better than her cousin being able to chain air combos back to ground combos. She now uses push block but uses it more against projectiles and says "mm, that tickles"
- 2 Super armors (same as her cousin she unlocks her mental barriers when hp gets low and starts walking through attacks)
- Has kryptonite weakness and magic vulnerability like her cousin
- Red Lantern Mode: stronger, faster, more rage (every time she knocks/throws opponent across the stage, she taunts you saying "come on!"  
- Miss Martian Mode: a little weaker but more defenses. she has no final armor or power regen but she can phase through attacks, teleport and health regen
- No block damage power and power regeneration just like her cousin

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/10nvpkim7k9v09u/supergirl.rar

Whats left:
- blood spitting attack and construct special for Red Lantern Supergirl
- freeze breath and super breath for Supergirl
- telepathic and telekinetic special and sound change for heat vision to martian vision for Miss Martian  
SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! 1738366-supergirl_v5_062019
SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! Mugen210
SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! LuggageGirl
SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! Mugen112
MORE UPDATES TO COME! (Next up, Thomas Wayne!)
SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! Mugen113

Last edited by prospectone on February 12th 2016, 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 8th 2016, 6:46 pm

NOW IT IS LOOKING GREAT
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 8th 2016, 8:11 pm

Nicely done. Just an idea for the super breath : you can use the sprites from ice female char made by buyog.  i added it to supersoldier char and looked good. Besides its a way to make it different from superman`s SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! 670481599
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 8th 2016, 9:46 pm

Also, the hyper for red lantern, I would suggest something like Chun Li's sphere hyper (also, sentry got a red version of this one, you could add his version on her)
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 12:55 am

Really nice job! I agree with Yunnin on the idea for the sphere hyper.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 11:02 am

great idea! but the Martian powers...mmmm I prefer new char!
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 11:34 am

ldpp wrote:
Nicely done. Just an idea for the super breath : you can use the sprites from ice female char made by buyog.  i added it to supersoldier char and looked good. Besides its a way to make it different from superman`s SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! 670481599

i didnt remember if the sprites are from that female char i said before or from superman´s bizarro mode special but looks like this:
SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! Sin_ty12
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 11:37 am

yolomate wrote:
great idea! but the Martian powers...mmmm I prefer new char!

C'mon, we all prefer a new char... But for the moment, this is perfect
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 12:55 pm

Thanks ... SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 1:14 pm

Thanks SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
jerommv

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 1:43 pm

GOOD JOB THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!

YOU CAN UPDATE TO SuperGirl by Kojunho & Magus AND power girl (beta release)by andersontavars.
THANKS MAN!!!
Back to top Go down
prospectone

prospectone

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 3:23 pm

Thanks guys! And Idppp I may have to speak with you on that super breath hyper it looks great! I have so many ideas My head is spinning so all of you guys input is much appreciated! I just might make a Supergirl special/hyper idea thread. I'd love to see what the MMV fam has to come up with. Also:
Update:
-Supergirl can combo in flight mode
- Added win poses to hal jordan, guy gardner(only in red lantern mode), martian manhunter, shazam, and flash
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 5:46 pm

I wanna take the red aura in some Pals(this supergirl got much red latern Pals!!) help me!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 11:04 pm

good job so far Smile

- not sure about the blue hands in that one pal. think they need to be kept separate
- miss martian shouldn't be an alt mode. should be recoded into an all-new char on own (i think carpa5 will help with updating the sprites more for that)
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 11:52 pm

Miss Martian should definitely be its own character! I think it would be pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!   SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPERGIRL BIG UPDATE!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next