The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition

Go down 
+39
GTAGuy
Dark Rider
Beto
thefranchise03
DARK!!
arose87
BlueSpiderX
Zaxis
12345rSTREET
Uche
Shadman
finchmul
Ganbare-Lucifer
OGSymbiote
DANY (spider boy)
Mazemerald
O Ilusionista
galactus
tank402
Kaios
chuchoryu
Blade
ragnarok_333
wingnut
Adminbot
rafhot
YoungSamurai5
XXDreamBrotherXX
MGMURROW
cravd
Segatron
Fightfan
Enso
riklaionel
Arkady
volzzilla
flammableking
Hypersonic
Nestor-2099
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 EmptyOctober 16th 2013, 2:13 pm

You Got His Hyper DEAD-ON!!! =DD
Back to top Go down
Nestor-2099

Nestor-2099

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 EmptyOctober 23rd 2013, 12:03 am

Thanks man Very Happy he's coming very soon Wink
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 EmptyOctober 23rd 2013, 5:49 am

Sounds good to me, looking forward for this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nestor-2099

Nestor-2099

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 EmptyNovember 12th 2013, 6:29 pm

Thanks to Li Kun for recording this video for Morrigan Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 670481599

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 8:33 am

wow, morrigan looks great in that vid
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 11:38 am

Great video Nestor tears of joy  I cant wait for the full game!!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 11:41 pm

I got a question... Will Sabretooth be in the game? OvO
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 EmptyNovember 20th 2013, 7:51 am

Could this project have more than 50 characters? I ask because the rosters for both Marvel VS Capcom 2 and 3, seem to stop at 56 or lower. O.o Will the number of characters at least reach 60? OvO If I may, I would like to... Oh, boy... ^^;; Contribute to this project... A while ago, I made an "Ironbot" W.I.P. that went nowhere... Would it be ok if I not only finish the sprites, but send them to you? Very Happy I mean... It's Ironman and Servbot combined... That's Marvel and Capcom in one character. Is this idea ok, or no? ovo;;
Back to top Go down
todoprecioso

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 6:38 am

hi i was watching this video like you have put this engine in marvel vs capcom mugen edition? look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQpToqGc4a4
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 EmptyDecember 25th 2013, 9:01 am

this project is very exciting! we are with the heart beating at emotion!
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 11:14 am

can't wait to see this turn out!  cheers  i hope this will do justice to the mugen community thats been starved of a proper MVC game. i wonder how much has been done tongue my favorite WIP is Doom 2099 hands down. good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 11:18 am

flammableking wrote:
Could this project have more than 50 characters? I ask because the rosters for both Marvel VS Capcom 2 and 3, seem to stop at 56 or lower. O.o Will the number of characters at least reach 60? OvO If I may, I would like to... Oh, boy... ^^;; Contribute to this project... A while ago, I made an "Ironbot" W.I.P. that went nowhere... Would it be ok if I not only finish the sprites, but send them to you? :DI mean... It's Ironman and Servbot combined... That's Marvel and Capcom in one character. Is this idea ok, or no? ovo;;
Whoa, calm down mi comrade.

We're still in the early stages here
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 12:06 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
flammableking wrote:
Could this project have more than 50 characters? I ask because the rosters for both Marvel VS Capcom 2 and 3, seem to stop at 56 or lower. O.o Will the number of characters at least reach 60? OvO If I may, I would like to... Oh, boy... ^^;; Contribute to this project... A while ago, I made an "Ironbot" W.I.P. that went nowhere... Would it be ok if I not only finish the sprites, but send them to you? :DI mean... It's Ironman and Servbot combined... That's Marvel and Capcom in one character. Is this idea ok, or no? ovo;;
Whoa, calm down mi comrade.

We're still in the early stages here

I know. ^^;; But, I'd figured I'd pop the question anyway, just to see the response. ovo; Also, I only have minimal sprite completion for Ironbot since I lost alot of stuff of his. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12