The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition

Go down 
+39
GTAGuy
Dark Rider
Beto
thefranchise03
DARK!!
arose87
BlueSpiderX
Zaxis
12345rSTREET
Uche
Shadman
finchmul
Ganbare-Lucifer
OGSymbiote
DANY (spider boy)
Mazemerald
O Ilusionista
galactus
tank402
Kaios
chuchoryu
Blade
ragnarok_333
wingnut
Adminbot
rafhot
YoungSamurai5
XXDreamBrotherXX
MGMURROW
cravd
Segatron
Fightfan
Enso
riklaionel
Arkady
volzzilla
flammableking
Hypersonic
Nestor-2099
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nestor-2099

Nestor-2099

Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 10:29 pm

In a massive collaboration, including creators from different MUGEN communities like

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm glad to announce today the public opening of a new Marvel Vs. Capcom project (the title of the game may change in the near future).

Phase 1 Roster:

System: gameplay will be based on the Capcom Fighting All-Stars engine. Tag team battles, where both Marvel and Capcom Universes will collide once again.

Roster: born from an idea by MGMURROW, this project promises to bring a well-rounded roster of characters, old and newcomers will appear in this fan-made iteration of the game. Character's topics and more will be revealed as time goes on.

Logo & Screenpack: a very good friend, an excellent designer like !E will be helping us in the design development of the game.

Lifebars: we're going to use the excellent lifebars developed by Glassbox.

Stages: the game will include around 10-15 stages. We're open to suggestions for this area.

Music: WizzyWhipitWonderful may be helping us with the OST of the game, so you may be sure the music will be full of superb themes.

Release: this project will be released in three phases. The release date of the first phase is going to be defined at a later time.

Questions
Q: Does this mean CFAS is cancelled?
A: Not at all. This may help us to bring more content for the CFAS project, while still learning and developing new gameplay styles for the Marvel side of the roster. We'll be sure that both project will by finished and enjoyable to play Wink.

Any comment, question, suggestion or more, please let us know. Thank you everyone, we'll do our best effor to bring a great game!

Last edited by Nestor-2099 on February 28th 2013, 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 10:41 pm

Awesome.

If you'd like you can use Black Widow for your project. Just PM me and/or Arkady about it
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 10:42 pm

I'm going to keep an eye on this!! OvO
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 11:01 pm

good to see you my old friend nestor Smile happy birthday btw cheers

dr. strange in an alt palette says hi Wink

i'd have to talk with angelus and arkady, but i figure they'd be all good with him being in the project if you wanted.

unless i misunderstood a pm, modok will be in this too. in fact, i'm sure the bulk of the creators here would be open to talk to you about their project being included if you were interested.

one final thing. if you'd like a sub forum, you are welcome to have it. i'll move appropriate topics to it that are already here if you wanted that sub-forum.

again, really good to see you and happy birthday What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 12:12 am

all good with the good dr strange, obviously will have to wait till im done with the beta, but i'm open as volz pointed out same goes with blackwidow, just ask nicotinefist and hypersonic if they are with it, but im sure they would Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 12:50 am

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
all good with the good dr strange, obviously will have to wait till im done with the beta, but i'm open as volz pointed out same goes with blackwidow, just ask nicotinefist and hypersonic if they are with it, but im sure they would Very Happy
I know I'd love to see Widow in this game. Now to see if Nico agrees.
Back to top Go down
riklaionel

riklaionel

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 1:02 am

This is gonna be awesome, i will be glad of put my x-23 and Phoenix wips as we decide some days ago and our Chris of course. i just have a question the capcom sprites gonna be cfas?
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 8:14 am

Great project!

I'll be sure if Nico agrees to let them use his and Hyper's Black Widow.

Ummm... volz, do you think you could make a smart pal out on Dr. Strange if he's going to be in the project?
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 9:31 am

Enso wrote:

Ummm... volz, do you think you could make a smart pal out on Dr. Strange if he's going to be in the project?
Don't worry, Arkady's really good with smart pals.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 10:04 am

I already have, made a smart pallet for the doctor

and black widow is also me too, enso (shesh am I always uncredited?)
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 12:57 pm

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
I already have, made a smart pallet for the doctor

and black widow is also me too, enso (shesh am I always uncredited?)
People take your talent for granted
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 7:50 pm

Please tell me X-23 will be in this?
Back to top Go down
Nestor-2099

Nestor-2099

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 9:14 pm

Wow, a lot of comments, thanks guys Very Happy!!! And also, thanks for the congratulations guys, I really appreciate it Very Happy!!!

Hypersonic: Thanks man! I'll send you a PM now, so we can discuss further about it Wink.

Volzzilla: thank pal! And yes, MODOK is going to be in the game hehe. Thanks for the offering of Dr. Strange, and sure he can be in, we'd really appreciate it Very Happy! I guess we can have a subforum if you like pal, so I can separate the content from the beginning Wink.

Arkady: Thanks man Smile and don't worry about time, we have plenty of it Wink take your time, I'm sure all the wip's you guys are working on will be very good.

riklaionel: thank you man Very Happy! And we're very happy to have your help through this big project. The Capcom sprites are going to be mostly CvS styled, but there'll be some other styles in the mix. We'll do our best to keep everything uniform as posible.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 9:53 pm

Nestor-2099 wrote:

Hypersonic: Thanks man! I'll send you a PM now, so we can discuss further about it Wink.
Cool. I'll await the PM (while working on a new WIP).
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 3:49 am

Hypersonic wrote:

Don't worry, Arkady's really good with smart pals.
Oh. I didn't know he does 'em. Thanks. Smile

@Ark: I forgot/didn't know you were one of them who did Black Widow. Thanks for mention. Smile My bad for not mentioning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition   Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel Vs. Capcom: MUGEN Edition
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next