The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:21 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 10:21 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SUPERMAN

Go down 
+20
skhsato123
Navana
xDragonWarrior
Bambino Da Don
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Chimoru
Yunnin
gartanham
kokehackz
teknoid
rhiggatwat
Chris Nathan
Varia the Hunter
MDS_GEIST
animaraz
dakidbanks
carpa5
Doom
btony89
prospectone
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2016, 10:54 pm

prospectone wrote:
Small Update:
- Sinestro Corps Superman now has lantern power aura around him just like Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, etc
- Added a green lantern Superman so there's more than one lantern Superman to choose from
- Lantern palettes power bar DO NOT regenerate  (thought I'd stick to the lantern charging logic like the other chars)
- Sinestro Corps feed on fear and since he has to charge his own power he taunts alot to build up his power. I think his taunt is pretty intimidating and should draw fear scared
- Hercules has been added to the magic weakness list
- Superman Prime One Million palette actually glows now which is pretty cool when hes beating down cheapies.

Also much thanks for the palettes from yunnin , yolomate

Whats left:
- light construct special  scratch All help and ideas are welcomed!
SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Mugen013 SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Mugen110
SUPERMAN  - Page 4 7_042010SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Mugen111

And last but not least:
Red daughter of Krypton
SUPERMAN  - Page 4 36934810Guy Gardner is training the young yet powerful rookie for the Red Lantern CorpsSUPERMAN  - Page 4 Mugen110STAY TUNED!!
Bambino Da Don wrote:
Thank you very very much for easy AI prospectone. I dont like hard ai, even if I like the character, too hard is not fun at all, so i wont play it. If the boss is too hard, some people will not play at all because it isnt fun anymore.

SSJG and Bills use divine godly power. That is magic?
Bambino Da Don wrote:
I love your picture prospectone hahahahahaha
Thanks but which one? And as for Goku he isnt a magical char in nature nor is his character ever been portrayed as such. ssgss just has powerful alien ki beyond a human or human like mortal beings capabilities. Try not to get the two confused besides King Kai and Dende even have "god" ki. Thats why they can sense beings like Beerus. The word God gets thrown around loosely in dragonball alot. Still love the show though. As for Ichigo you might be on to something. I'll look into him

Last edited by prospectone on February 7th 2016, 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 7th 2016, 2:01 am

Really nice work! Keep it up! <3
Back to top Go down
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 3:33 pm

Neophyte wrote:
Really nice work! Keep it up! <3
Thanks! Superman's cousin has arrived! If you havent already, be sure to check her out!
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t7445-supergirl#90028
SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Mugen114SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Mugen115
Sinestro Corps Superman vs Red Lantern Supergirl
Back to top Go down
Bambino Da Don

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 7:00 pm

I do not know if divine ki is equal to magic. Superman site says magic from divine or semi-divine source can kill him. So would that include Bills and Whis, because they are divine. Whis uses magic all the time, so it would mean he is weak to Whis.

Can you make him weak to Babidi and Majin Buu? They are magic. And Madara, the ninja in Naruto use alot of magic. Chakura is just ki and spells. And Arthas by Zuhukanah?

Is it possible to change all his breaths to freeze breath? Maybe make his super breath a hyper attack or a fatality?

I am sorry if my list is too long. But I keep your superman in my roster instead of all the others. Yours is the best superman, and still becoming better. He reminds me of Superman MvC, but better.
Back to top Go down
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 12:08 am

Hey guys Im revamping the blocking system to use different guards depending on if the attack is light, heavy, multi-hit(combo) attacks.
Im also adding a new move im still working on called Man of Steel. He uses his invulnerability to deflect projectiles and randomly says "Quit while you can"
Preview:
SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Mugen510
Man of Steel = only the cpu can use it right now. im still working on the button commands but his ai uses it

Beta is updated to old link
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 6th 2016, 8:23 am

GOOD JOB PROSPECTONE!
Back to top Go down
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2016, 8:29 pm

Thanks to the amazing update release by MDS_GEIST and permission, my edit has been merged with his update and now has ai. The ai is not biased to just his new moves. He uses the new with the old so hes able to fight different each round or fight. Warning: hes very powerful with these moves now
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5szpp4gyay5cgp6/Kal-el.rar

For info on the original release. Go to http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t8112-superman-new52-release-by-mds_geist?highlight=superman

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2016, 11:24 pm

prospectone wrote:
Thanks to the amazing update release by MDS_GEIST and permission, my edit has been merged with his update and now has ai. The ai is not biased to just his new moves. He uses the new with the old so hes able to fight different each round or fight. Warning: hes very powerful with these moves now

For info on the original release. Go to http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t8112-superman-new52-release-by-mds_geist?highlight=superman

This is true superman
I just needed to see his AI uses much of his uppercut into space hyper be done more from injustice game
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyJune 19th 2016, 1:41 am

prospectone wrote:

hey prospectone thanks for the AI but few things got messed up and need to be fixed.

-he's missing his uppercut hyper, the AI can do it but player can't("mayne" on the cmd gotta change the name on that opps)

-the lvl 3 heat vision hyper is suppose to do more damage that why it takes more power bar.

-the AI aerial heat vision sprite goes behind him, something wrong with priority, works fine when player is in control.

-damage was changed on the hyper "speed combo" only does damage once and and nothing after the other attacks connect

-the sound for his ricochet can be changed a little cartoony

-why change the block animation?

-the punch on the "Super Combo" misses sometimes at the end.

-The Rush Combo Hyper makes MUGEN CRASH.

There's more to fix but those are the ones I noticed first.
Back to top Go down
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyJune 19th 2016, 3:05 am

MDS_GEIST wrote:
prospectone wrote:

hey prospectone thanks for the AI but few things got messed up and need to be fixed.

-he's missing his uppercut hyper, the AI can do it but player can't("mayne" on the cmd gotta change the name on that opps)

-the lvl 3 heat vision hyper is suppose to do more damage that why it takes more power bar.

-the AI aerial heat vision sprite goes behind him, something wrong with priority, works fine when player is in control.

-damage was changed on the hyper "speed combo" only does damage once and and nothing after the other attacks connect

-Oh wow didnt realize all that happened. I will fix it.

-As for the block I kept the new animation you use I just changed his old one for the stand block and the new "arm up" block for his knocked back block to add variety.

-I can change the ricochet sound if you guys dont like it. I just used a bullet sound to keep it more classic.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyJune 19th 2016, 8:16 am

i look forward to when all the merging stuff is done as mds geist did some epic custom work and prospectone's earlier customizing was cool too.

i am thinking though that this convo should also be happening in mds geist's topic so as the people that posted in it before and thus could track the topic, have more of an idea of what is up
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyAugust 4th 2016, 12:17 am

MDS_GEIST wrote:
prospectone wrote:

Fixed a few things let me know what you think.
Also you might want to check this out just a heads up. Can you believe this guy?
http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=32202
Back to top Go down
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyMay 19th 2018, 8:58 pm

Hey guys just a simple little update to a dead thread. I found an edit of MDS_GEIST's version of Superman done by barbatos on a Chinese mugen site. He made the hand clap taunt into an actual move, and a devastating move that I'm sure alot of people wanted to see. He also made his own AI that makes him terribly overpowered but fun to watch. And one more thing its watch mode only(auto ai)

All I did was combine all my edits and one of his moves(dodge) from his other Superman edit and tweaked the animation. He basically dodges everything. I call it Torquasm Rao. http://dccomicsfannon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Torquasm_Rao
SUPERMAN  - Page 4 JovialPleasantIrishwolfhound-size_restricted
SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Giphy
SUPER FLARE
SUPERMAN  - Page 4 2
SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Giphy

PS: MDS_GEIST it looks like everything was fixed in this update

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyMay 19th 2018, 10:23 pm

look great hyper!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 EmptyMay 20th 2018, 1:12 am

@prospectone you aren't kidding he is a killer for AI. I just tried him out and I even have a Batman that is overpowered, with kryptonite powers and everything... doesn't win a single match against this beast. My Parallax is super overpowered AI too, doesn't come close to taking 25% life off Superman. I just wish I could actually control him too. I hope he still gets updated with the move(s) that O Ilusionista coded for MDS_GEIST, and we can have control of him too. Cheers and keep up the great work on him guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPERMAN
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next