The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SUPERMAN

Go down 
+20
skhsato123
Navana
xDragonWarrior
Bambino Da Don
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Chimoru
Yunnin
gartanham
kokehackz
teknoid
rhiggatwat
Chris Nathan
Varia the Hunter
MDS_GEIST
animaraz
dakidbanks
carpa5
Doom
btony89
prospectone
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gartanham

gartanham

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 11:31 am

ilu
I really like your edit, it seems harder to defeat,I use it in my mugen project as personal edition  "Super Boy-prime" sub-boss,SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Superb10 but i not like the hyper nv3 remove all life of Player2, and its final-armor it seems when he is about 30% of its energy he is invincible and thus only loses life for a blows related to throws , this makes he very appellative, I wanted to know how to disable this the final-armor activated in your last 30%of life  , and reduce the damage of hyper nv3, to make it a sub boss truly worthy .
SUPERMAN  - Page 2 2649099129
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 12:10 pm

gartanham wrote:
ilu
I really like your edit, it seems harder to defeat,I use it in my mugen project as personal edition  "Super Boy-prime" sub-boss,SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Superb10 but i not like the hyper nv3 remove all life of Player2, and its final-armor it seems when he is about 30% of its energy he is invincible and thus only loses life for a blows related to throws , this makes he very appellative, I wanted to know how to disable this the final-armor activated in your last 30%of life  , and reduce the damage of hyper nv3, to make it a sub boss truly worthy .

Hehe, I made him a sub-boss too, but as Injustice Superman, even putting an yellow lantern pallete!

Also, that desperate move, It would be better if it was only available on these 30% of life
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 12:17 pm

Very cool, guys. You can see the love. I wish I could find an edit of the "Classic" Superman with these tweaks because I like his look.
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2016, 12:52 pm

this superman is really good, he is capable of give some trouble to vergil,akugal,thanoseid and of course he can defeat lex this time. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 12:20 am

gartanham wrote:
ilu

Thanks man Im glad you guys like it. I always felt like the greatest superhero of all time didn't get the attention he deserved in the mugen world. And that's an awesome superboy prime palette!  SUPERMAN  - Page 2 670481599  Maybe you could pm it to me even though his cape should be red but its still great. I can pm you how to remove his final armor and be sure to look out for more updates from anthonyp21! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 12:24 am

yunnin wrote:
gartanham wrote:
ilu

Hehe, I made him a sub-boss too, but as Injustice Superman, even putting an yellow lantern pallete!

Also, that desperate move, It would be better if it was only available on these 30% of life

I think I have your yellow lantern palette its really cool. Also did you know he was a blue lantern and white lantern as well?
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 5:01 am

prospectone wrote:
yunnin wrote:
gartanham wrote:
ilu

I think I have your yellow lantern palette its really cool. Also did you know he was a blue lantern and white lantern as well?

Green lantern I guess he really could be, but a blue too? This is news to me SUPERMAN  - Page 2 311127478 Also, somebody could try the lantern version of him someday
Back to top Go down
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 18th 2016, 1:07 pm

yunnin wrote:
prospectone wrote:
yunnin wrote:
gartanham wrote:
ilu

Green lantern I guess he really could be, but a blue too? This is news to me SUPERMAN  - Page 2 311127478 Also, somebody could try the lantern version of him someday

My mistake he was actually a black lantern not blue. Green, yellow, black and white. But blue would make the most sense since its fueled by hope.
SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Latest?cb=20090912140359
Back to top Go down
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2016, 1:26 pm

Minor Update
- Slowed down power bar regeneration
- He can now take damage with final armor activated
- Even stronger AI

Superman is little more balanced so his weaknesses can be exploited. Also I added a little palette roster each with different characteristics.
This is what it looks like:

pal1 = 52 # 1.act                    ; New 52 palette                              \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
pal2 = JusticeLord.act               ; Justice Lord Superman
pal3 = obama.act                     ; Val-Zod (Black Superman)                     ;PALETTES 1-6 all have their weaknesses
pal4 = supermanearth23.act           ; President Superman                           to KRYPTONITE and MAGIC (DC and Marvel Chars only)
pal5 = sinestro.act                  ; Sinestro Corps Injustice Superman            
pal6 = redsonurss.act                ; Red Son Superman                             //////////////////////////////////////////////
pal7 = bizarro.act                   ; Bizarro palette \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
pal8 = divine.act                    ; God of Strength Superman (Darkseid Wars)      PALETTES 7, 8, 9  Gameplay is unpredictable, more violent and weak to magic. Palette 8 is immune to krytonite
pal9 = DarkSide.act                  ; Brutaal (Evil Superman) //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
pal10 = kingdomcome.act              ; Kingdom Come (Older Superman)                ; This is "OLD" Superman which makes him naturally stronger (only weak to magic, choose opponet carefully)
pal11 = Prime.act                    ; Superman Prime (Black suit)                  ; This is Superboy Prime all grown up. Very powerful and semi-cheap (Almost unstoppable; no weaknesses)
pal12 = new Superman prime pal.act   ; Superman Prime One Million (Golden Superman) ; SUPER CHEAP, anti-cheap, no weaknesses can fight any cheap char you wish to battle

LINK HAS BEEN UPATED
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 21st 2016, 2:40 pm

prospectone wrote:
Minor Update
- Slowed down power bar regeneration
- He can now take damage with final armor activated
- Even stronger AI

Superman is little more balanced so his weaknesses can be exploited. Also I added a little palette roster each with different characteristics.
This is what it looks like:

pal1 = 52 # 1.act                    ; New 52 palette                              \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
pal2 = JusticeLord.act               ; Justice Lord Superman
pal3 = obama.act                     ; Val-Zod (Black Superman)                     ;PALETTES 1-6 all have their weaknesses
pal4 = supermanearth23.act           ; President Superman                           to KRYPTONITE and MAGIC (DC and Marvel Chars only)
pal5 = sinestro.act                  ; Sinestro Corps Injustice Superman            
pal6 = redsonurss.act                ; Red Son Superman                             //////////////////////////////////////////////
pal7 = bizarro.act                   ; Bizarro palette \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
pal8 = divine.act                    ; God of Strength Superman (Darkseid Wars)      PALETTES 7, 8, 9  Gameplay is unpredictable, more violent and weak to magic. Palette 8 is immune to krytonite
pal9 = DarkSide.act                  ; Brutaal (Evil Superman) //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
pal10 = kingdomcome.act              ; Kingdom Come (Older Superman)                ; This is "OLD" Superman which makes him naturally stronger (only weak to magic, choose opponet carefully)
pal11 = Prime.act                    ; Superman Prime (Black suit)                  ; This is Superboy Prime all grown up. Very powerful and semi-cheap (Almost unstoppable; no weaknesses)
pal12 = new Superman prime pal.act   ; Superman Prime One Million (Golden Superman) ; SUPER CHEAP, anti-cheap, no weaknesses can fight any cheap char you wish to battle

LINK HAS BEEN UPATED

WOW Shocked , so this can be considered the definitive superman?, gonna this this one later, thanks for kepping updated him. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2016, 11:35 pm

WOW Shocked , so this can be considered the definitive superman?, gonna this this one later, thanks for kepping updated him. Smile[/quote]

No prob bro

**tiny update I tweaked AI for For Brutaal, God of Strength and bizarro (bizarro mode) it was a minor bug that made him fall to the ground after he freeze breath opponent. but now he uses his version of ground breaker hyper like normal Superman
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2016, 11:39 pm

GREAT UPDATE! (sorry, I forgot to post the feedback before SUPERMAN  - Page 2 311127478 )

He as a sub boss made my mugen more interesting and difficult
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2016, 5:07 pm

Some feedback here for this update:
Superman Prime One Million: After pulling the slide special (the one where he does a sliding kick and then throws wind at the opponent), the wind spawns again for a second.
Bizarro Palettes: None of them can pull the combo special (B, F + strong punch). When QCF+MP and SP is used, Superman knocks down himself. When the opponent changes to the opposite side of the screen, it takes Superman a second to turn around.
Superman Prime: Even though he's supposed to be almost cheap, nothing can cause him damage, except for throws.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
prospectone

prospectone

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2016, 6:51 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
Some feedback here for this update:
Superman Prime One Million: After pulling the slide special (the one where he does a sliding kick and then throws wind at the opponent), the wind spawns again for a second.
Bizarro Palettes: None of them can pull the combo special (B, F + strong punch). When QCF+MP and SP is used, Superman knocks down himself. When the opponent changes to the opposite side of the screen, it takes Superman a second to turn around.
Superman Prime: Even though he's supposed to be almost cheap, nothing can cause him damage, except for throws.

1)I just fixed the knocking himself down bug for the bizarro palettes the link is updated

2)As for the the superspeed combo I think its exclusively for normal Superman and not apart of bizarros palette gameplay. They have there own unique hypers. Normal Supermen have superspeed combo and super uppercut. Dark Supermen have super shakeup (foot stomp) and super quake (hyper driller). Being that the darker versions of Superman are more physically violent they grab more as opposed to normal Superman thats more versatile and uses a little bit of everthing

PS: put a normal Superman against a dark Superman in watchmode and you should see the small differences in gameplay

Sorry for the long reply
Back to top Go down
Bambino Da Don

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2016, 8:00 pm

Can you make him weak to other magic characters? Mirajane Strauss? SSJG and SSGSSJ Goku? Buu's magic beam? Ichigo's blade wave?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN    SUPERMAN  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPERMAN
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next