The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
a test of zod - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
a test of zod - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
a test of zod - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
a test of zod - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

a test of zod

Go down 
+13
erickablond
X
ldpp
Fede X
wacky me
logansam
kokehackz
animaraz
Shining
yolomate
skhsato123
Helio
carpa5
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
animaraz

animaraz

a test of zod - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 8th 2015, 4:44 pm

¿Llevas muchos sprites? ¿Que bases estas usando?
Many sprites? Bases?
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 8th 2015, 4:57 pm

animaraz wrote:
¿Llevas muchos sprites? ¿Que bases estas usando?
Many sprites? Bases?
ahorita solo llevo la stance y algunos cuantos de otros movimientos estoy haciendo pruebas y cambiando su aspecto la base pues es bastion de zvitor y pues ya espero empezar bien mañana al 100% en su edicion para tenerlo rapido y que todos podamos disfrutarlo
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 8th 2015, 5:39 pm

me gusta el clásico claro pero bueno busca nuevas cosas y colores
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 8th 2015, 5:47 pm

Congratulations on your work, always innovating and bringing in good characters, the unica thing i had not liked was the face, more vi that you edited and now yes he seems with zod, perfect.
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 8th 2015, 7:10 pm

good luck with your project. a test of zod - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 8th 2015, 9:49 pm

btony89 wrote:
good luck with your project. a test of zod - Page 3 670481599
thanks btony89
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2015, 9:35 am

@Carpa

I understand you, i also have family and in my work I dont have time to make my characters. when I started in the mugen i asked the same question to zvitor, how to make a sprite??, you know never answered me and ask others and was the same think so I sat down and started watching tutorials until I reach what I wanted, how I wanted to see my character. I could  take the easy way and make edits of characters that people already done, but i wanted them to have my 100% work, in the case of shazam i ask authorization and i used the work of another creator. it's not about making 10 edits in a year to have 10 characters with the same move or seeing the same way, is about bringing something new of yours to the Mugen. I appreciate that this time you have responded in a more formal way. and when you want help for a project(new) of yours tell me,  i'll support you and i will gladly received your friendship.

@yolomate

we all know that Superman is owned by DC Comics, Marvel ironman, capcom ryu

===

Edit by volzzilla: carpa's work with bastion is authorized by zvitor and he wishes him luck

Last edited by volzzilla on December 9th 2015, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited for content)
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2015, 1:10 pm

Totalmente deacuerdo con Logan. yes
Autorizado por zvitor? Eso es una gran noticia le deseo suerte con su proyecto carpa5, si quiere ayuda cuente conmigo.

Totally agree with Logan.
Authorized by zvitor? That is great news I wish you luck with your project carpa5, if you want to help me count.
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2015, 1:34 pm

thanks bam77 AND THANKS LOGANSAM
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2015, 6:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
THIS PLANET WIL BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Well its done al sprite are finished im take a vacation with my family ill see you in january so HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL COMUNITY OF MUGEN MULTIVERSE for all my friends
JUST WAIT A LITTLE MORE AND Zod IS GOING TO BE HERE FOR ALL OF YOU
SEE YOU GUYS
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2015, 9:31 pm

I'm being sarcastic jokers laugh  jokers laugh  jokers laugh  jokers laugh  jokers laugh  jokers laugh  jokers laugh and carpa5 put
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!

logansam wrote:
@Carpa

I understand you, i also have family and in my work I dont have time to make my characters. when I started in the mugen i asked the same question to zvitor, how to make a sprite??, you know never answered me and ask others and was the same think so I sat down and started watching tutorials until I reach what I wanted, how I wanted to see my character. I could  take the easy way and make edits of characters that people already done, but i wanted them to have my 100% work, in the case of shazam i ask authorization and i used the work of another creator. it's not about making 10 edits in a year to have 10 characters with the same move or seeing the same way, is about bringing something new of yours to the Mugen. I appreciate that this time you have responded in a more formal way. and when you want help for a project(new) of yours tell me,  i'll support you and i will gladly received your friendship.

@yolomate

we all know that Superman is owned by DC Comics, Marvel ironman, capcom ryu
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 10th 2015, 2:45 am

Wow... he looks good. VERY good. I like work what you did. He seems like a real Zod now.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 10th 2015, 10:04 am

I really like the new face, seems really threatening and as a zod should be. I can hardly wait for more.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 10th 2015, 12:38 pm

He really comes...thanks carpa
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 EmptyDecember 10th 2015, 1:37 pm

Amigo felices vacaciones nos vemos pronto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a test of zod   a test of zod - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

a test of zod
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next