The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Test of The Shadow Dragon Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 12:27 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Test of The Shadow Dragon Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Test of The Shadow Dragon Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Test of The Shadow Dragon Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Test of The Shadow Dragon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowDragon6060

Test of The Shadow Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 25th 2015, 3:34 pm

Can you pass The Test of The Shadow Dragon? http://shadowdragoncave60.blogspot.co.uk/ I posted it on my site, it's a set of three quizes to test your mind, body, and heart. If you can pass all three, you'll get the password you need to download my best character, Shadow Dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowdragoncave60.blogspot.com
ShadowDragon6060

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 12:36 am

Did I make this test too hard? Nobody's completed it yet. shadowdragoncave60.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/the-test-of-shadow-dragon.html
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon6060

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 8:46 am

I thinjk I might have definitely made it too hard.
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 9:21 am

Maybe it is because of having a lot of ad when trying to use your site, and this is annoying
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 9:23 am

yunnin wrote:
Maybe it is because of having a lot of ad when trying to use your site, and this is annoying

That, and two of the tests give the same word as part of the password.

Also, I got a malware alert while waiting for one of the adfly or whatever things to pass...
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 9:29 am

Also, you questioned the grades of who are responding, and the answer is 5, so, if you're being honest and don't have these grades, you will be wrong. riiiggghhht
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 9:31 am

yunnin wrote:
Also, you questioned the grades of who are responding, and the answer is 5, so, if you're being honest and don't have these grades, you will be wrong. riiiggghhht

Agreed.

And for some reason, putting your gender as female nets you more points....I'm thinking the test results are skewed towards a certain demographic, so you have to lie to get more points.

To be honest, the best option right now would be to just PM people with the password for the ZIP file, as well as list a direct Mediafire link so we don't have to slog through all the adware.
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 9:32 am

Think about all that, if it ain't acessible, it's going to be hard to them to be used
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon6060

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 9:49 am

WAIT. Which option gives you the wrong password part?
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 9:51 am

MokubaKaiser4242 wrote:
WAIT. Which option gives you the wrong password part?

The second and third tests both give the same word as part of the password.

EDITED TO REMOVE THE ACTUAL WORD.

Last edited by DukeNukem 2417 on October 30th 2015, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon6060

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 9:57 am

DUDE don't spoil it! This was password protected for a REASON! Delete that post, and I'll message you the real password part, ok? Just PM me screenshots of all three "You won!" pages as proof.
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 10:18 am

MokubaKaiser4242 wrote:
DUDE don't spoil it! This was password protected for a REASON! Delete that post, and I'll message you the real password part, ok? Just PM me screenshots of all three "You won!" pages as proof.

is the character NSFW?. scared
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
ShadowDragon6060

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 11:51 am

btony89 wrote:
MokubaKaiser4242 wrote:

No! He's just really powerful, and my best character. Not everyone can handle that kind of power.
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 3:12 pm

Removed the password part from my earlier post, seeing as how the delete button has decided to pull a D.B. Cooper on me....
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 3:21 pm

MokubaKaiser4242 wrote:
btony89 wrote:
MokubaKaiser4242 wrote:

No! He's just really powerful, and my best character. Not everyone can handle that kind of power.

really?, theres alot of op chars, that you can download, i dont get it, why you make your char look like a treasure?, since nobody can download and test him. scratch

ps:also why make him so op, if he was a good char, why he need so much health?.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test of The Shadow Dragon   Test of The Shadow Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Test of The Shadow Dragon
Page 1 of 1